YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE

What is supposed to be funny about this?

please explain, OP

It's funny to Op because as usual Op is a literal faggot.

most likely staff of blacked.com showing it requires whites to get girls to fuck blacks making the whole site ironic since its supposed to show how they prefer the blacks when they only do it because of the whites

wtf hows that funny

Yup. Also this.

you fuckin' idiots don't have any sense of humour.

Sure user, as usual your opinion is the only opinion.

message from your mom: she just got BLACKED

Huhehuhe Btfo kid.

I guess if you're a nigger it would be funny to think about dem crazy white bois gettin all mad cause we be fuckin dey womenz.
But we aren't gettin mad. Cause dey don't be fuckin our womenz.

This is the spirit of John Wayne speaking: John Wayne knew he wanted to be the best actor of all time, but since he was a racist had to die in 1979 because he would not have been able to stand seeing Rapper's Delight go triple platinum. For this reason he had to come back as a mentally retarded blackman in the 80's because the best actor of all time would eventually have to learn how to be black! This is how he observed how to have swagger so he could come back for his next role as the most prestigious character in the history of mankind: The Arbiter of Religion and Science known as ASCENDED MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER born exactly 50 years after the Prophet Lucas had predicted his return as a rich ass bitch ass whiteboy in Orange County who always wanted to be black called DJ PETESAKE, AKA the Freestyler AKA, Adolf Hitler was actually just a magician because he believed in a prophecy based on a painting made the year he was born AKA Hitler just mastered the art of freestyle rapping which is how he was able to take over Germany!!!!!!!! Did you know Ronald Reagan was also a sorcerer who believed in astrology and considered a hero in Orange County as well? He was able to use magic to escape death by a bullet. I know I've always wanted my very own Full Metal Jacket too!

Dude omg thats not funny thats someone life not funny to joke around like that omg

kek

get outta here faggot

ebin xd

Styx?
Faggot?
Nigger hut?
I'm lost on this one.