How do i become an alpha male?

How do i become an alpha male?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoot up a school.

bump.

Don't, it's a nuisance being a true alpha.

fuck weights and lift bitches

but i need to score some pussy, boss.

if u have to ask you never will be :I

nigger FUCK you. Im looking for a way to try and improve myself and you just want to be a bitch about it.

by stopping being a beta

The only way to become an alpha is by drinking another alpha DNA juice and assimilating his characteristics.

:I triggered much? little beta fag

Read your Heidegger user. You become an alpha male by doing alpha male shit.

The BEST way is to take up an alpha male profession (such as police, firefighter, soldier, marine, EMT) for at least a few years.

Nice projections

Try fasting and or limiting sugar intake.

Look up the bro science. If you can withstand the temptation it is a great way to improve male sexual health.

The alpha male principle is generally grossly misunderstood by b-tards, who tend to think it has something to do with being fit and having a lot of sex. We are not monkeys anymore.

What alpha means for humans -if it means anything- is leadership. We don't have pack leaders because we have bosses, mayors and majors and so forth. These are the people who fill the function of alphas in a modern society.

Consider how humanity developed. Look at tribal societies today. It is rare to find leaders who just happen to be the fittest and most handsome or what ever. You are more likely to find a gnarly old woman, who being the village elder gets total respect and obedience. Age is the most common deciding factor in who is respected and obeyed.

So the whole alpha thing is as far as picking up girls goes, a misconception.

These two websites are the most important:
heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
www.stronglifts.com

By surfing/b/ daily. Oh shit, I thought it said how do i become a full blown faggot?

is that really alex jones?

>I'm a beta faggot

Hell yeah boy. He was yoked when he was younger

Its the water filters.

yep

I cringed man.

> :|
find a reaction image for it you lazy fuck, obviously you arent a alpha

He is right, you don't just become alpha. You can learn traits and play it like you're an alpha with an another bunch of sub, they might buy it but you probably won't be successful enough because too much stress being someone you're not. Also, when you will meet with real alpha, they'll see through your BS and you'll be the same person again but with an even lower self estime. Try to get the best out of the personality you got delt with, not pick one that doesnt fit you.

>try fasting
Thanks big baby!

Beta is another mangled concept. The beta males are those who challenge the alpha, and fight other betas for the alpha spot. It's the second row in the hierarchy.

Question, should you live your life on the basis of theories authored by people who obviously don't have a fucking clue.

Your personality is just a habit that you have created and sustained over the years. Habits can be changed.

You're wrong.

It is more about being independent and individual, and having a natural air of authority that makes people respect you.

This can be achieved both by being physically fit (superior in stature)
and having a successful reputation with girls.

stronglifts.com 5x5 is the most efficient way to get in shape. Anyone who does anything different than this is literally wasting their time.

the rules of poon, if you have the balls to apply what it says, will make you extremely successful with women. (still be yourself, but use the rules as a guideline that you check up on now and then when you fear you might let your woman make a fool of you in a certain situation)

Sure but it has nothing to do with being an alpha male. It's being fit and confident.

okay, now you will never be an alpha male

I don't find this girl attractive no matter how much she is posted

I'm sorry I meant you're omega as fuck

OIC.. your just saying that the WORD alpha is wrong.. well.. .kay?

Depending on your age that's highly debatable imo. It's pretty short sighted to reduce personality to habits. There are various factors at play.
Your education, the people you met, the experiences you had, your skills, your hobbies are things that wired your way of thinking, of interacting with others etc...
The thing about being "alpha" is that you don't need to try so hard about it, you don't overthink it, its a just a way of thinking that's often highly narcisstic and built on experience and skills of how to deal with people.

What's so attractive about it anyway? Why do you want to stand out so much?

cont.

Also, be the best at something.
women can smell when men are respected by their peers. It doesn't matter what your field of expertise is, there are groupies for EVERYTHING. just make sure you're the fucking best, then your male friends will respect look up to you, then women around you will smell it, and want a ticket to the D train.

Not sure if I'm an "alpha" or not....played sports in college, have a hot wife, huge house, make a lot of money......I guess I don't give a fuck if I am or not.

Thats just any person I know and consider a friend. You don't have to be fit or fuck hundreds of girls for people to respect you. There is something else that is wrong and maybe you should try and work on that instead.

Being independent has nothing to do with being alpha, its all about willpower. Wanna be independent? Work. For yourself, someone else, whatever, just stop making excuses for yourself.

Also, being a dick will attracted some girls for sure, but they will never stay.

you don't search for tips on being alpha, first.
and second, you just go and be real fucking man- don't let others push you over and get into your shit. You stand for yourself and the people close to you and for things you believe to be right

srsly isn't it simple?

end up in prison for 7 years like douglas did.

Being a dick will attract girls with daddy issues, who on the one hand are likely to use sex as a way of getting approval, but on the other has a brain itch that needs constant scratching.

As for the actual word.. well yeah, it's not an exact match. I guess it got started more as a way to get nerds out of the shells so to speak.

It's developed into this black and white world view that is of course not very accurate.

Not OP but I'll give you an example of how hard it can be.

> Be at work no one respect you, people kinda humiliate you sometimes, every one laugh about it, even you sometimes, makes it less painful.
> Some guy tells you be a man etc
> Confused, but if its gonna change my life OK
> You come in at work, you're ready, someone cracks a joke, you go ape shit.
> Everybody stunned, people start to laugh at how out of proportion it is
> Your nature comes back, chances are you storm out
> Come back to work, you're still a victim but everyone had a good laugh that day

Think you hit the nail on the head there.
It's not about being an alpha. It's about being a man. Bring home the fucking bacon.

Sigh. Ok, it's really not that hard. First of all, experience. It gives you confidence. The more shit you've been through, the less you care.

Second, and more important... steroids. Lots and lots of testosterone. Begin injecting, keep it up for few months, go work out. You will notice your altitude change as your blood gets saturated with them. It really works, search for stuff strongly anabolic & androgenic. Testosterone esters, if you're a newbie, they'll work fine, 500-1000 mg / week. Add Trenbolone 300+ mg / week if you wanna catapult yourself to the top of alpha-manliness.

Trust me, it works. Aside from the pure bio-chemical effect on your brain, your attitude will change as you'll get bigger.

And your balls will shrink. People obsessed with are all betas that think they grown out their self counscious problems because nobody dares challenging you anymore. Nonetheless, all your friends will be in the same circle because its so retarded other people "wouldnt understand" spending hrs at the gym per week and eating powder crap + 3 chicken etc