B, what's the secrect to getting girls to like you

b, what's the secrect to getting girls to like you

Make em laugh

Money = they'll come to you

Chad/10 = they'll come to you

Anything else you're actually going to have to grow a pair and go up to one and talk to them.

A) Moving to a different country.

B) Learning to be a pickup artist

C) Kill yourself and hopefully end up in a universe where it's way easier to get girls to like you/ every single woman is beautiful.

Redpill philosophy.

secret is simple

>don't try to make them like you

Fuck their best friend. Works every time.

Care to elaborate on this? I've heard a mix of things about Redpill? Some people become pussy slayers and some become fatter neckbeard virgins.

Resident grill here, I'm gonna tell you a big secret that you cannot exploit to girls or else.

Literally really easy:

Act interested and if she reciprocates, don't ask act interested. A guy friend of mine used to flirt with me all the time, but he never messaged me regularly and it bothered me because I wanted to feel validated! So I ended up heckling him, and he ended up admitting he "might" like me. Thus making the chase worth it.

No I'm not posting tits, no I don't care if that invalidates my response.

Can actually confirm this no bullshit. Don't expect a stable relationship however.

The latter don't workout, are broke, and have no goals.

Story?

Why not just ask

ehhh another femme user here and I have deaded guys for playing hard to get. I'd much rather a straight-forward reaction. I don't have time for stupid boy games.

Be a narcistic, douchebag electro DJ. Works for me :)

Not giving a shit about them.

Work on yourself and ignore women. Go to the gym, participate in some form of entrepreneurship, have passions and goals, and women will come to you.

If you actively go chasing girls, you're going to struggle. I'm not saying it won't work out, but there's no point in making girls a priority in your life. Getting laid should be secondary to improving your life.

Be:

Confident
Funny
Dress well
Good hygiene
Have a focus in life
Don't be a pussy
Don't be afraid of rejection.
Don't get butthurt when she fucks with you sarcastically or other wise
Don't care.
Be passionate about one thing and don't just agree with her because she likes something.
Don't be like every other guy and say what she has heard 1000 times

confidence, plans for the future, looks to some degree, being able to have a conversation (ie sorry autists), being able to make them laugh

11yrs on 4chans best advice ever said bravo

Talk to them alot.

this

Worst... Advice...... Ever.
ESPECIALLY for people on Sup Forums

there is no secret, it's innate - if you can't get girls you'll die alone

>I don't have time for stupid boy games
is it cause you're really old and past your prime?
just curious.

I really don't know the secret. For me it seems the same types of girls always instantly fall in love with me. They're always looking off into space. They hate when guys flirt with them. They always want kids and a family immediately, and are kind of stupid. Yet when I try to talk to a normal woman, none have interest. I really don't get it.

Money

Ask her if she likes animals.
If she says yes, say "even trouser snakes?"
"Oh what's a trouser snake user?"
Then you whips out your dicks and she falls in love.

gotta have trips

It's true, make em laugh, but the key is doing it without making yourself out to be an ass while doing it. The laughs need to come from wit, not doing stupid shit that makes you look like a fool or embarrasses her. Woman do not want to be around a guy that draws attention for idiotic behavior. But they want to be around a witty guy who can make em laugh when they are with you.

If the girl is not a shallow bitch, they do actually exist. Humor and making them actually feel good will trump money. It also helps to be somewhat decent looking and not a basement toad.

Also, compliment them. Sounds easy but you need to do it without sounding like a beta creep.

All the above has landed me some amazing ass.

I can be ocasionally funny but I don't want to be a clown

Wtf is that? You watched the Matrix?

have a big dick and lots of money

Alright. Made me reply. I'm only going to say this once cause I'm currently single, but I've been seeing other women. Just be confident women like Confidence. Don't seem over interested or make a fuss out of every word she says and just play it cool. Show interest, don't be a douche. When it comes to talking, listen and repeat every now and then most women love to talk and you can get away with just a nod and casual sentences

New fag

GHB

this

Most has been covered.

Need to add Hygeine.
Shower used deodorant, trim and clean your disgusting nails.

Basically try to look like you have your shit together