Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hCdQWRdTnQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure you need to be 18 or older to order a burger

what sick mind game are you playing here

Dude, you know it's illegal to order food without an adult around? I hope your "brother" never wants to go to college.

Great b8 m8

I'm starting to see back to school commercials so we shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit much longer.

Fuck school im dropping out

I think so because here in Mutter germany you have to be 18 to order

I think most states have laws against children spending money, but for various reasons. But n a federal level, money is legal tender and using it is technically a contract with the federal government, something a minor can be be in compliance of (using legal tender)

the one near me does penis inspections instead of ID, try that

You have to submit to a rectal exam and they extract a small part of your lower intestines that they use in their hanbirgers. So yes you do need an ID.

And in the history of the world I do believe this has been enforced... zero, wait, maybe double zero times.

Not this shit again.

Kids cant technically own money, it's their parents. They can spend it on their parents behalf.

wrong.

a minor before he turns 18 can return all goods in any condition except for foods, for the full refund, because they CANT legally be held to the contract because they "don't know what they're entering into"

Its funny as hell stfu i bet ur mom is fat hahhaa

youtu.be/7hCdQWRdTnQ
Here

>Great
>Not gr8

High school diploma should be a requirement to vote so retards like you can't have a say.

Fuck your mom ha

Terrible b8