This is what happen when you're great but you end with nothing in the end...

this is what happen when you're great but you end with nothing in the end, this is what happens to a broken man that got second in life to Ronaldo.

he just wants to be pretty like Ronaldo and maybe win something with his NT, all the tattoos and new look are nothing but a cry for help from this little guy that gave so much (except for the Spanish taxes) and got nothing in exchange.

please, remember him....

messi, causing major halal butthurt since 2004

Honestly thought it was pardew at first glance

I TRIED SO HARD

You realize people making these threads is exactly what he intended right?

i was just pretending to be retarded

All Dat hgh wrinkles

This
>yfw he comes out next season injury free with 60 goals 40 assists and another treble

Dunno why people would think he's past it. Still better than Ronaldo and still on a better team than him

something something.... part time dentist...

Blacks do crack

He is past it and completely exposed though, this is his attempt to remain relevant and in spotlight after the TSUnami this year. So

i thought they do meth

You're delusional he wa still great in the copa just had another Argie final choke
Not an argument

Messi's career truly is an anime.

Stop replying to obvious b8

>just another final choke
>just another

Just like the beginning of every season:
>barcelona winning cycle is over
>barcelona have no money to sign players
>messi is done
>madrid will win a treble this season
>this is our year la
some things never change

Just look at his face in OP, he looks closer to Totti than to 29 years old, the HGH is starting to take its toll and he's declining rapidly, both mentally and physically. His technique is keeping him afloat, but he doesn't have much left. Prime Messi was superior to prime CR, this final stage of Missi is nearing his dying days soon.

me too, must be the deep wrinkles. How old is Messi, 31?

let me guess
ronaldo is going to help real madrid win la liga just like he's done the past 8 seasons right? LOL
or he's going to show up to a final just like he's done the past 10 years right? LOL
the ronaldo meme is over, it was a fun shitpost for a few days after he watched his team win the euro final. but now it's stale, and Messi is back to being a top 3 player of all time while Ronaldo is forgotten by everyone but faithfuls in 15 years

Underrated post. Also checked.

More of a redneck white trash drug than anything