>experimental
>Etheral

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/
>idm
>ambient
>techno
>glitch
>music collective

Question of the Thread: what do you consider to be your worst song?

i'm not going to count my demos or my first tracks because that's too easy, so i'll probably have to say Arch. That spoken word bit at the beginning of the track, the way i rehashed sounds from other songs on the same EP by literally pitching them up one note, how it's just a jumbled mess of three songs I had previously made, the awful production and the paulstretch abuse to make drones. I guess most of that is excusable, me being very new to making my own music instead of covers, but still I physically wince whenever I hear it.

ethanfisher.bandcamp.com

i've been on a techno (and anything bleepy) kick for a few weeks now, listened to the title track. It's quite nice, the bass and especially the drums really sound great, outstanding work there. The main melody leaves me wanting for more, though. There's nothing wrong with the melody, it's great, it's just the (i don't know how to name electronic sounds so i'll just say beep and boop) bleep feels generic.

The Coal Man I liked more, but suffered the same problem. You've got it all set, you just need to find some better bleep bloops to play your melodies through. The piano on it was killer, though. absolutely loved it.

nichardixon.bandcamp.com/releases

I am releasing a new EP under a different name and full band soon. Let me know what you think of this.

>Lofi, slowcore, piano

depoco.bandcamp.com

The newest album is kinda experimental punk with a synthesizer and a bass.

laborer.bandcamp.com/

>Black Metal
>Blackgaze
>Ambient

Free downloads.

Hello guys!

sleepoverintruder.bandcamp.com/releases

>80s electro
>Synthwave

I'll give feedback in a while! :D

The piano sounds nice, I like the vibe and aesthetic you're going for. I'd like to see more variety but that's just my opinion

citationneeded.bandcamp.com/album/songs-that-dont-exist

>Experimental prog-jazz

makes me mad happy seeing feedback man :D I think I get what you mean when you talk about bleep sounding generic. I've been pretty much spending the past few months doing nothing but making this sorta music and the grind is hard ;-; gonna work hard at it tho to make everything sound a bit less generic and more fresh. I defiantly think I'm getting there but I've got a long way a head till I get to it. Basically really appreciate the feedback makes me mad motivated to try and improve.

Math rock
Will return memback

atlasthrust.bandcamp.com/releases

Solid playing, very cool man. Some really cool vibes, kind of reminds of Kamsai Washington at times. I rec.

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/ode-to-rob-schneider-ode-to-the-people
>Plunderphonics
>Deep Thought / Deep Internet

posting on eric's behalf

it's cool to see some prog stuff coming out of these threads. i'm loving the sax, but the midi organ is slightly too cheesy for my taste. really well made stuff though. would like some more variation with the bass riffs / drums.
lovely. wish there was more structure, but the weird cross between free improv, math rock, and downtempo is really interesting.
cool sounds.

alxiii.bandcamp.com/album/xiii-2

>Experimental

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic, inspired by Xenakis, autechre, etc.
>metaphysical and dystopian themes

i honestly don't think i have a worst track, though i don't think anyone else thinks that

iceageproductions.bandcamp.com/album/eion

>Modular Synth / IDM / BigBeat

sacredorderofmagnitude.bandcamp.com/album/171216tmsrvam

> Microtonal Ambient and Textural Noise

This is really good stuff and I'd love to know how you make those lovely textures, I use renoise / puredata / reaper and understand synthesis quite well, could give me some hints on sample manipulation and what you use?

sandoctor.bandcamp.com/track/oedipus

>trap

It's mostly just making noise(or recording field recordings, recording me playing a piano, or just any sound i hear) and then fucking with it for hours, something I sometimes do is glitch out the VSTs then run them on whatever I'm working on (but then again everything crashes a lot of the time so thats fucking annoying)

how do you glitch out the vsts? do you mean stacking automations onto it so that it's doing crazy s&h style modulations on all the parameters? or do you mean a more literal type of glitching?

stacking automations, though iirc i messed with a vst's code

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/time-dialations-iii
>b i n a u r a l b e a t s

r e c:

Hyped because just released our first album on itunes, but more importantly, here's a vocal harmonies mad world cover. Enjoy!
form-void.bandcamp.com/track/mad-world-cover

See-you-in-Heck.bandcamp.com/album/12-19-2016

Drone/ambient/harsh noise. Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciated.

will be returning any feedback given. finally got together with friend and recorded something of worth
seaaseaa.bandcamp.com/album/demo-session-12-21-16
>free-improvisation
>drone
>mathrock
this is really solid, what gear did you use?
solid textures, what synth are you using?
not really "experimental" but it sounds good.
>atlasthrust.bandcamp.com/releases
I fucking love this track, I've listened to it a lot recently, since I saw it a few days ago. please keep making music.
I think this is wonderful, definitely worth a listen.

massolit.bandcamp.com/album/western-flyer

>hifi
>70s
>love makin'
>drug takin'
>hip shakin'

aces ideas

I'm using a eurorack modular synthesizer, my oscillators are: modcan fmvdo and dualwave, cyclonic cyclebox, and a mutable instruments edges

^ me

>I fucking love this track, I've listened to it a lot recently, since I saw it a few days ago. please keep making music.
*sniff* Thank you user! Please show it to any friends you have autistic enough to like math rock. I live in Vancouver and the music scene here isn't super lively. Most of the cool cats are into experimental electronic music.

As far as your music goes, the first song is bretty solid drone. With the second track, first thing I'd recommend is the obvious, which is upping the production value. I like what you're going for conceptually, but adding in more instruments so it's diverse sonically and better production will do wonders for coherency. The one track I have on my bandcamp took months to finish, since I paid out of pocket (lepoorartist.jpg) for studio time, mixing and drummer.

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/

>trap
>dark
>noise

yeah its a bit hard to get more instruments in as there's only two people(myself included) playing live, so having more instruments would require multitracking

I know just something to look for in the future. It sounds like you're going for a more post rock/math rock-esque King Crimson improvisation thing, which I really like. What's the music scene like in Norway.

I don't really know, partially because I'm in Finland but also because I recently moved here and don't know the scene too well. My friend and I don't know many musicians here, would love to meet someone to take up bass playing though

Kek I thought it said Norway.

the500steps.bandcamp.com/track/blueprint

hey folks

I'm from south Texas!
365daysof-theinkblots.bandcamp.com/

> experimental stuff
> 50% make you sad and sleepy
> I'm a budding musician

My worst song is whichever song I leave unfinished. I love everything I make, because it comes from me.

I recorded most of this stuff with my smartphone, DI some things.

Gracias

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>things

great music as always, are you working on anything currently?

betonrats.bandcamp.com/album/braille
Cool Folk/Punk group from my local area

Scary, but cool

I like the mood, but the songwriting fell short. I get it, you're bored

Interesting, but some hooks aren't good for more than a few repetitions, milking a dry cow

Neat album art, some solid tracks, but the first few songs are short, like, you ran out of ideas short--but I liked it overall, especially the last two tracks

Decent ability, but lacking ambition I think

I dig the bass, but not the distorted vocals. Shouldn't punk be angry? Where's the anger?

Ok the rehearsals were shit, c'mon. The demo was interesting, you guys have a musical direction, good. Lets be real the production value is non-existent, the metal genre is expensive to get into.

This was a head trip man, you are wholly an artist.

Musically solid, I think it would be better with real drums, it's jazz man

I won't lie, math rock disgusts me. This was well done though, kept away from those emo vibes I don't like--pleasantly musical.

Interesting stuff going on here, I'm a bit afraid of letting it into my brain though. Well done.

Wonderful, great vibes

Legit art, not intended for mainstream consumption I presume. I'd like to revisit and explore, it's that interesting.

First time I've heard music like this, neat stuff.

30+ minutes a song is a bit unforgiving, I would've liked to see something more manageable

Not my cup of tea, this is what happens when kids smoke weed at too young of an age

I'm keeping you guys

Please don't cough at the beginning of songs wth. OK, you guys get the stick. Your "Nameless" story, if it needs to be explained in the description, it makes it seem pretentious,and I can only conclude the songwriting is bad. Not my cup of tea, but you seem to know what you're doing, even if you make muddy music (don't let me stop you).

This was breddy gud user

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/

>ambient-rock, proggy, slow-core, indietronic

All previous albums are now available for free or name your price

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

recs

>I won't lie, math rock disgusts me. This was well done though, kept away from those emo vibes I don't like--pleasantly musical.
Yeah, I dunno if I would call it math rock or just experimental rock. What do you mean by emo vibes? Like Piglet and Don Cabarello? I like them, but my favourite math rock record is Tera Melos Untitled, which I would recommend you give a listen to if you aren't into the more post rocky stuff. Also Mirrored is great, and this particular song was meant to be a fusion of Tera Melos and Battles.

>I won't lie, math rock disgusts me.
not him but why? it's one of the more interesting subgenres of rock

It brings up some personal stuff that I find deeply unpleasant. Also, I don't believe in complexity in musical. Anyone can make something more complicated, but making something very simple (and good) takes skill and talent.
>pic related

Lol *complexity in music

>Also, I don't believe in complexity in musical. Anyone can make something more complicated, but making something very simple (and good) takes skill and talent.

Since when is quality composing, and complexity mutually exclusive?

It's a personal preference. If we were to discuss what type of music is closer to what we want from it as human beings, I'd say it's still not about complexity. We are born to the rhythm of our mother's heartbeat, and all music stems from that.

asunnydayinglasgow.bandcamp.com/album/planning-weed-like-it-s-acid-life-is-loss

yoo guys ever hearda this band??

I'm the guy who wrote the song, and I think of music as more of an abstract medium, with the message and aesthetic largely a result of personal interpretation. If I had too though, I would say as humans what we largely look for in music is catharsis.

thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/

Electronic, more dance oriented.

Witchrider
witchrider.bandcamp.com/album/reciprocity-split

Yes, pic is the cover for it
Psychedelic noise, drone metal, ambient noise
Do you want to hear a track?

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

>indie
>alternative
>rock

Recs

This is more than half a year of work, considering I have an actual job, so I dedicated the little free time I had to do this. I think the final product is good, not perfect, but I think it deserves a listen. I'll be giving it away until the end of the year, so grab yours.

esjr.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic, pianos, bass, hectic drums, latin?, progressive at moments, samples galore.
>"The soundrack of something beautiful"

hodegetria-our-lady-of-the-way.bandcamp.com/

>ambient
>noise
>industrial
>Christian-themed

my worst song as Hodegetria is probably "In the Left Eye, Mars." In general, any of the very, very early A Fondle of Unicorns songs I made are unlistenable garbage.

the lo-fi sound lends itself nicely to the piano, but I think your voice could be louder, more forceful, and more confident

hey guys this is still in the works but im just gonna post it anyway, all of us are from melbourne australia and this is a compilation album we all did for christmas

rhysics.bandcamp.com/album/ding-dong-merrily-lo-fi

>lofi
>rock
>psych

Most of my half-assed early attempts at experimental and noise music are pretty bad.
I would say "Romboljatok, hogy építhessetek", "torztenger", "Papírfecske", and "Omen" are absolute garbage.

Keep in mind these are full albums, not songs, so I suggest you guys not to scroll down too much when you visit my BC.

haha I believe I already have, I was the one saying some minimal drumming would fit the track well

Oh right. I need a drummer for that. It's impossible to program drums on top of that

bumping superior BC thread

Hey everyone

My friends and I got together this summer and recorded some tunes. We do experimental / alternative rock. We're called "Indian City, Weather Station"

indiancityweatherstation.bandcamp.com/releases

I would love some feedback or criticism

Listen my new album and tell me what you think

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

rec:

Whole thing was recorded on phones (guitar noise on iPhone 6, keyboard on a flip phone circa 2009, and the harshness from a butt-dial voicemail). I used a boss delay pedal and a schecter and my bass amp for the guitar loop. Arranged all of it and added effects/stretching/blah blah blah in reaper.

do you ever get this feeling like maybe you are a hack?

I'm trying to improve, but I don't like disowning records.

I didn't make this but I just found it and I'm psyched about the existence of Star Trek vaporwave and I want to talk about it with someone without starting a new thread.

hvrfcentralcommand.bandcamp.com/album/the-alpha-quadrant

sounds about right

maybe if you had given literally anyone feedback and gave people a reason to listen, they just might. now it's clear you're just desperate for attention, take my (you) and fuck off

also, your music is shit, not worth peoples time

thanks!

thekevinsbc.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie rock
>shoegaze?

new EP coming soon. it's basically noisy stoner rock with shoegaze influences, heavier than this.

"everything in" was awesome cool effects my guy, warm bass tone. sweet lead. if anything, make the vocals less effect heavy though, less reverb, more direct.

kinda smiths like, the drums loud in the mix. pretty neat

>VANCOUVER

well two things this is dope also what's up fellow bc man

Why do you people use bandcamp?

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation

>Sludge-pop
>Doom
>Noise

This thread
>prison for bandcamp users

k

sadcollision.bandcamp.com/album/sad-collision

2015 recordings of me trying to see how angry I could make telemarketers without having them hang up

danila.bandcamp.com

because sound cloud has a limit unless you pay for it monthly and we broke bois

ONLY 3 MORE DAYZ TIL THE JEP EP IS RELEASED! THX PEDICURE RECORDS! MY BC XOXO
jelthedigitaldreamgirl.bandcamp.com/

>PEDICURERECORDS OwO
pedicurerecords.bandcamp.com/

DO U LUV ME?

This beat tape have been posted before but deserve being posted again!

daremr.bandcamp.com/releases

>Chill vibes
>Perfect to smoke
>Madlib
>Nujabes vibes
>Flylo