With Trump, are other countries gonna hate us again like the Bush years?

With Trump, are other countries gonna hate us again like the Bush years?

If he acts like him and declare wars to irrelevant nations for oil money and then act like a bitch crybaby when we tell him to go fuck himself then yes
Otherwise I think everything will be ok

What makes you think people didn't hate you even more during the Obama years?

lol who cares

what did paco mean by this

>hate us again
Everybody hates you and we aren't concerned about president.

>implying we once stopped hating USA

Were you sleeping for the past 8 years?

well the americans are stupid meme started with bush

I know dumb internet memers like you will say that everyone hates america, just like everyone on Sup Forums will say everyone loves trump.

Fact is, normie foreignfags LOVED obama compared to bush. I know this from personal experience and friends' experiences. I distinctly remember in 2007 putting a canada patch on my bag when travelling so people wouldn't accost me upon hearing my voice (didn't work). I had much less issues in the Obama years.

Were you sleeping for the last 16?

Because the polls show most countries that aren't Muslim or Russia have a very positive opinion of the US now.

At least in Mexico yeah.

>Fact is, normie foreignfags LOVED obama compared to bush
maybe you talk only about western countries or smthng like that

No, but apparently OP thinks people liked the US and craves your approval. Why don't give him a good dick sucking?

Anyone who has hated you before will continue too. Well, actually maybe I'm wrong, since Russians and Serbians seem to overwhelmingly love Trump. Anyway, don't worry, your public image can;t get much worse.

I never realized your president was a manlet until seeing him next to Xi Jinping (5'11")

Why the fuck would Brazilians love a yank that was spying on us?

(((mainstream media))) polls

Most people form their opinion of America on more than just the actions of our government. Most people are smart enough to realize that most Americans are against the spying as well.

I don't care if that was your people or your government, we suffered a military cyber attack by an American flag.

Nice, so the people who don't form their opinions the way you want them to are dumb? No wonder people hate you.

The approval rating of the American government by Americans is pretty low... So yes, you must be dumb if you base your opinion of America solely on the government and nothing to do with the people.

i think the only country who isn't going to hate it is japan

And that's only because they're still shell-shocked.

I'm just looking forward to amerikkka being reintroduced into the popular lexicon.

amrica is trying to nuke japan again.
fuck u!

Already starting in Canada.

Pff after eight years of obama I don't see any of his promises accomplished.

I hope they do, so the anime shit will finish

He will totally do the second part regardless of whether he does the first, or if you tell him to fuck off.

Eh we still think you're wankers. Always have really

what doesn't make any sense is Bush wasn't even half as destructive for the rest of the world as Obama was

Obama let Russia and China off their chains and watched the middle east descend into unprecedented chaos with a crazy refugee crisis after

Iraq and Afghanistan were pretty contained in comparison

Yeah he wasn't a fuckwit about it though

who gives a shit. don will lead us to great prosperity while europoors call him racist and prep the ahmed