Why arent you racist?

Why arent you racist?

I am to be honest.

When I was at school I was probably pretty left wing and liberal, but when you get out into the world and have to interact with niggers and pakis you realise what they are like soon enough.

Dumb bitch is just trying to be edgy

I fucking hate russians and gypsies, but I want to be a nigger

because i dont care

Despite the fact that I've been screwed over by more WASPs than anyone else by far, I don't hate white folks as a group.

But dumbfux like you ste difficult to abide

white, btw

Boo hoo, nobody cares faggot

> i hate russians and gypsy's
Being my nigger this fuckign much, stay healthy user

There's no point

Yeah its literally like religion i guess, some people need it to make sence of their lives but its not based in fact and logic...even though they will argue to the death that it is...
The good thing is, facts (just like religion) are not on their side

you too mate, stay away from those filthy fucks

Because I am a less than half of a descent person.

bcus all people are shit
not just one race/religion/nation
embrace the hate.

Racism is just idiots who lack all and any skills trying to make their nationality a quality.

Raised in South Louisiana where in school it was 80% black.

Still not racist.

South afrikaan here, im married to an african woman, not a racist bone in my body.
just here for the lulz.

I'm racist because I'm white and I'm jacked. Get over it.

I don't cross the road to avoid niggers, they cross the road to avoid me.

'cause all people are piece of shit

When a nigger gives you shit for being white, do you just bow down and let him take the piss?

I don't let niggers act tough around me, so I attack them and let them know big white devil aint taking no shit. That just happens to make me a racist, so I embrace it. I'm a big guy, so I can do and say what the fuck I want. Little niggers just cry like the little the monkies they are.

Just remember white people, not everyone is as honest and well intentioned as you are. Your kindness can be mistaken for weakness and nigger savages wont think twice about taking advantage of you.

I'm not racist. I hate niggers and other degenerates but I got nothing but love for responsible members of society no matter the color of their skin

Theres these objects niggers are rum9red to carry called guns..ahhh nevermind big..tough guy....liar and a retard.

Because rampant miscegenation would solve 70% of the worlds problems.

I used to not be racist and be pro west

Until I went to school and realized western culture is depraved retarded and lets whites take credit for everything the Chinese and Mesopotamians did.

That and they adamantly project retardation onto niggers to keep them in their even worse culture.

So now it's only natural to want to kill all whites, they've taken shit care of their own niggers, take credit for everything they didn't do, and are just niggers in suits.

See They're disgusting untrustworthy people

>Why arent you racist?
bcus somehow voting trump is racist.
i'll never understand it, but they tell it be like dis
so i do be

One of them being that people are too smart for their own good and that organ transplants keep too much of the population alive right ?

kys

cyanide

who is that arab in the picture user?

We could use a little selective pressure.