What is the best video game ever created?

what is the best video game ever created?

Impossible to say, each game has pros and cons... I would say Skyrim is up there on the list though...

autism simulator

Goddamn Satan

warband m8

Mount and Blade is one of my top favorites for sure.

This. With mods, of course (especially Floris)

Rainbow Six:Rogue Spear
Planescape Torment
Ocarina of time

Those are the 3 best game ever created

World of Warcraft Burning Crusade

World of Warcraft

RIP Bannerlord

borderlands 2 all day long

Runescape pre grand exchange

I will drink from your skull

Gta San Andreas
Red dead redemption
Portal
Heavy rain
Call of duty 4

OP pic.

Conker's Bad Fur Day
Multiplayer was amazing you could play it for years

Rocket Knight Adventures for Sega Genesis

lmao, are you 12 or just an autistic faggot?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

agree on rogue spear, the series peaked there

>pros and cons
>Skyrim high on list

superman 64

This guy gets it

It depends on who you ask dude.

I'd say It's Master of Orion or some other immersive 4x game like civilizations, but plenty of ADHD or people with short attention spans would probably rather kill themselves than play a game like that, meanwhile, they might only play FFS which is just a mindless clickfest to others.

To pick a 'best' you need to define the genre and target audience. Otherwise I could tell you what has the best sales, but anything else is just random opinion.

And I should state the obvious here. Nobody has played all video games so they can not reasonable make that judgement.

deus ex 1
system shock 2
indiana jones and the fate of atlantis

can someone please recommend a game with the following attributes:
- roleplay elements
- adventure game elements
- great world to discover
- created until ca. 2007

Skyrim has a lot of bugs but it's still hours of fun, especially if you have mods

Shadow of the colossus

What would you consider the best game ever made?

Portal was only OK
Half Life 2 was way more interesting

Fallout 3

The Incredible Machine

Depends on if singleplayer or multiplayer.

Singleplayer I would say probably Mass Effect 2. It didn't have any of the bullshit from 3, but it also had a much better combat system than 1. The suicide mission is the single greatest part of any game I've ever played IMO. You could also make an argument for GTA V because of how amazing it is overall.

For multiplayer, I would probably go with either League of Legends or Overwatch. Seriously, Overwatch is basically everything TF2 could have been but wasn't.

that would be Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

Dishonored is pretty good. I hope the second is as well

This is guaranteed b8.
But on the small, SMALL off chance that it isn't, this person's opinion is literally the reason the gaming community has fallen so god damn far.

you need to play more games then

Super Mario

>implying league is good

Wow
Diablo 2
Baldurs Gate
GTA SA

Not the guy you're replying to but curious what you mean

>Skyrim

nice thumbnail

Dark Cloud

Nobody mentioned The Witcher 3
/thread

definatley ops pic. only game ive racked up hours on never gets old. l'aigle 1800s europe mod was just as good

No Mans Sky Definitely

dorf fort

Dragon Age Origins

Dark Souls

nice satan trips

Most people agree that Deus Ex and Ocarina of Time are the greatest games created thus far.

No contest.

Tetris

Everything about this game is perfect.

silent hill 2

user, DA:O is my favorite game ever.

And even I know you're wrong.We both played through The Fade.

thanks guys.

this right here. The Witcher 3.

He objectively thinks mass effect 2 is the best single player game, when it's not even better than mass effect 1.

His top picks for multiplayer are mobas. MOBAS. Because the best fucking multiplayer games in the world are 5v5s on the same maps doing the same things over and over with the same toxic communities.

Day of the Tentacle.

yes.

Pokemon go

Grand theft auto 5 lived up to everything and more on PC imo

Far Cry 3 was damn near the perfect game IMO

What? No skip the fade mod used?

good one user. already played it though.

Far cry 2 was better.

Mass Effect is a good game, but it's far, FAR from best game ever.

And TF2 and Overwatch being labeled as best multiplayer makes me want to throw up when games like Counter Strike exist

Dragonfable

Most these games which are mentioned are games which require zero thinking.

To be fair League was pretty god tier around 2010 2011

Tera the game is utter shit but somehow i end up playing it again grinding for gear only for it to be updated a few weeks later. Ive spent ove $2000.00 in that game

Witcher 3 is probably the greatest RPG ever made.

counter strike

get the fuck out, you disgusting casual

Of course I use Skip The Fade but that part of the game is still there and lowers the bar of quality a bit.

Still my favorite game but there's ten other RPG's that do everything it does but better, like Baldur's Gate

alright all you haters
what's your choice for best game?

This

before Rift went all pay-to-win it was a pretty epic WoW clone mmo

Right. Minesweeper best game 2016.

>counterstrike
gtfo

The best multiplayer games are RTS and grand strategy like civ, aoe, sins of a solar empire, c&c etc
Not fps or fucking lane runners

you mean OP simulator?

That was my shit growing up.

Civ 3 (with RaR mod)

It wasn't. It was good early on because it had few competitors and offered a game style that most people had yet to be introduced to, for free.

It was a great game of course, but the controls absolutely ruined the experience.

Same for Saints Ros 2 vs 3, SR2 was leaps and bounds better content-wise, but the controls made it virtually unplayable where as the controls in 3 were perfection.

Dude, I thought I was the only one who liked the mechanics of mass effect 1 better than the other two. The overheating feature is what made every shot count, it is what made it different from other shooters. Loved it.

MoO 2 was a masterpiece. 100% agree

Battle toads you fucking plebs

That is the most retarded question asked in the history of gaming. There is no single best game. That's the kind of question CoD fagit kids ask.

Pic is not what i think is "best", but definitely the most under appreciated title in existence.

what makes it not good then, buddy?

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
Especially in the local multiplayer with 1 or 2 friends you can play days and nights through. Even if you're getting constantly rekt by the fucked hitboxes you're getting pushed even more.

Boom!

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Yup

You're still not an old fag.

Halo 3 fo' sho'