All hail the queen of Sup Forums

All hail the queen of Sup Forums

wrong

she would make a fine Sylvanas Windrunner tbqh

ayyy lmao

>having a chestlet as a queen

That's not Rooney.

wrong

That's funny, user. I like your sense of humor but you need to stop now.

Yeah fucking right, with a face like this?
Fuck outta here.

no u get the fuck out

I think Pennywise is a male entity tho

What turns me on about her is her capability of making scary facial expressions like that, she has Asian-tier abilities to contort her face. She just doesn't have a nice body, so she sucks.

I'm sure you're a regular David yourself

Such range in her roles.

lets be real here

the current answer is pic related

the eternal answer is glau

anything else is objectively wrong

She has a fucking outie, fuck you with your shit taste. You want her to represent Sup Forums's taste in women? Dumb fuck. Fuck you. God damn it. Now I'm fucking pissed. I was in a good mood after just watching Titanic and bawling my eyes out until you said this stupid shit. I was going to go to sleep tonight thinking and dreaming about Jack and Rose, now all I'm gonna be able to focus on is your dumbass. Like, fuck, seriously? Do you even consider the shit you think about before you type it out for the world to see? Fucking Daisy Ridley as the queen of Sup Forums? She's not hot, she's not even fucking cute with her fucked up smile stretching her minimal skin across her dumbass face. Not only that, she's fucking blacked you dumb fuck. You want some white bitch who gets her ass pounded every night by ooga booga to be the queen of Sup Forums? You want Jar Jar Abrams to win his head-up-the-ass-retarded diversity battle? He fucking ruined Star Wars and Daisy fucking Ridley helped him achieve that all so that she could obtain her fifteen minutes of fame. She won't excel in her acting career, she won't even be remembered once this new Star Wars trilogy is over. She's fucking talentless along with being butt fucking ugly, so she certainly won't ever be in anything remotely memorable ever again outside of Star Wars which is only memorable in the sense that the general public can stop wanking off to George Lucas' Flash Gordon fan fiction from fucking forty years ago. Fuck you, user. What do you even see in her? What could you possibly see in Daisy fucking Ridley? Dumb fuck. Fuck you.

>the eternal answer is glau

>enter a thread thinking it will be filled with evaposting
>it isn't

>being this mad

nice trips

this

>not Neytiri

abatap please

>that thread

>Took "erotic" art pictures of herself with a grown man when she was fucking 16

She is a gigantic whore.

pics
where
now

Your dubs mean nothing in light of my trips, boy. Truly Rooney is meant to be queen of Sup Forums. Meme magic has made it so.

Can't be dethroned

HAIL

She drinks the blood of palestinian children

I swear I'm the only Kat Denningsfag on this whole board.
She's like the Hera of jewesses, the Aphrodite of jewesses, the Helen of Troy of jewesses

mor

Why have you forsaken me Sup Forums ?

shut the fuck up

RAE = BAE

literally who

There are 3 jewesses that already outrank her, cow tits don't give you a free ride to the top.

she stopped being potatofu

Is roon roon autistic?

no your are not alone user

>was one of those that blasted her for turning down roles and getting fat
>gets an Oscar nom and loses the weight easily

I'm sorry Sersh. I was the potatonigger all along

>tfw I pretend she's my mommy whilst watching Tara Tainton vids

Yes... Let your hate flow through you.

That's the prevailing theory. If she is, that's only more reason as to why she should be the queen of Sup Forums.

>those eyes
>those lips
>that sultriness
Name a better one

That's very cute. I'd like to act retarded around her then have sex.

She's the real hero.

>he prefers big tits
how's high school?

>just downloaded first season of penny dreadful

what am i in for lads

how's being a virgin?

Rather a Jew than a Mohammaden.

As would I, user.

This is my "fetish". If is see a girl who can wear tight fitting pants/yoga pants that go reach into a heel like the one smirkfu is wearing and has a nice ass my dick is diamonds everytime. They instantly become more attractive to me if they don't wear stuff like this from time to time.

You tell me

CUTE

A CUTE

The perfect trifecta of jewesses

Eva Green is sexy in that very sultry way, with a great body to back it up

a dreadful tv experience

>Alison Brie
I'll never understand the appeal, she has the bitchiest looking face I have ever seen.

Mine
Good thing is not many people know her, which means it is 10000x more likely for her to be my waifu, then any of the other girls here (still like a 0.0001% chance though)

Replace ScarJo with Eva Green and we're good.

I know, right? She's precious. Isn't she the best?
Drew this myself. :3

>Portman

ew no, swap for Kat Dennings or Winona Ryder

>the eternal answer is glau
Nah. MEW has always been superior.

Very nice user. You're talented. I bet you're a bit autistic yourself. You two would make the perfect couple. I'm a little jealous tbqfh

Judging by your memetastic replies I'd say it just isn't cutting it for you.

You long for companionship but are trapped inside the walls of your moms house.

You are fat, have greasy hair and smell. You have no desire to lose weight and become fit, you stay in bed all day trying to justify your life by posting on a japanese anime board.

Yet not even the excrements of this anonymous posting board even accept you. You are a loser of society. A waste of the human gyno. If you weren't so pathetic you could kill yourself, but you can't even do that.