alex is phuuc'd edition

summary by user in last thread:
>dude on tinder says hes gonna fuck girl
>girl posts his personal and work info
>says he raped her on tinder
>alex white knight shows her Sup Forums thread
>she tweets about we can't stop her
>bitch/alex twitter go private
>alex repeatedly showing up in threads calling for mods, threatening legal action
>alex posts gif of him chatting with her
>deleted gif (few of us saved it)

pics thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexanderIsSL
secondlifeuniverse.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/i-am-still-here-and-more-sl-information/
psychokid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alex here.

Why won't you guys just stop harassing me?

Bahahha. FAGGGOT.

Bump

Alex here. Stop attacking her and get the fuck off her case. She didn't do the wrong thing. BY all means this pervert got what he deserved and you faglords are here defending a pervert. Would you defend a rapist or a pedophile? Probably so just lay off her. Your cancerous procreation is damaging your reputation

dumping some stuff

Bump

Alex here.

...that is all.

Holy shit wtf

Alex here.

Can you smell me winning?

Fuck Alex.
This bitch is actually out to destroy people.

New handle btw

>white knight activated
>get rekt
>changed twitter name
>stopharassingme.jpg
>damage control activated
Dude you wanted to be a white Knight and you pay the price for it

Alex here, I'm the real one btw, leave me alone pls, I'm getting really scared now, pls stop.

Alex here

what happend to the girl?

twitter.com/AlexanderIsSL
link for people interested

Sup Forums thread for cross referencing.

Smoko break too, have hit the wall, may need an hour or 2 sleep soon.

Alex here
post gif pls

Is the isis shit real?

I'm the real alex fuck Sup Forums

Alex here.
Seconding request for .gif.

Alex here, this actually me, really guys please stop, I am actually very scared, all I wanted to do was defend a strong woman, form trolls.

-Alex

everything's real

Post on ghostsec and he's finished

can someone post alexs smug face i need to do more paint shoops

*from

Alex here , I'm going to join ISIS and kill you all. Alex akbar.
I dun goofed.

> talking about cp
oh boi I smell a pedo

Report this moron. Calling for the murder of people is against the twitter ToS.

I'm the real Alex your still losing

back in the cage, alex

Alex here.

>*you're

I am putting a price for your head in the deep web; richfag srry

Here ya go

>dat filename
top kek

ayyylmao

Official merged Sup Forums-Sup Forums operation, operation /bol/
Current info:
Siobhan M Sullivan

Assumed Mother: Cynthia C Sullivan
Assumed Father: Daniel S Sullivan

Current address appears to be Somewhere in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, or Elmer, New Jersey, no current address.

Works at Innovative Software Solutions Inc as a Client Service Representative (basically customer service)

Twitter was taken down, not sure on any other social medias at the moment.

Not super important but college education: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Language and Literature, General from Penn State University (2009-2013)

You forgot the notorious "Alex Here."

Shouldn't it be easy to have the feds breaking down his door within a very short time? All that isis shit..

Her work's emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send an email their way!

Second one

Alex here. Fuck you buddy, I'm the real Alex

Reported

Kek fuck

dumping more content

Alex akbar here.
I win. The end.
Faggets
Sent from my android phone

FUCK you I'm the real Alex

All the other evidence we found points to that being an old address

Sleep time for me you glorious faggots. Keep on rocking. Will check later on if any progress has been made.

Alex akbar here.
MODS..

Good night me to

Come on guys stop arguing you need to be civil at this moment. Just fucking kidding i'm the real Alex fuck all the fake Alexes.

secondlifeuniverse.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/i-am-still-here-and-more-sl-information/
he's connected with secondlife too, as his new twitter link suggests
i would advise moving here since pol thread will probably get removed

Alex here. Fuck you both
I'm the real Alex

What has been accomplished here?

Alex here

Who is the mongol?

Alex here. I can confirm this man is a fake Alex and is a faggot.

someone sent some email but not enough

Her facebook?

psychokid wikia com/wiki/Kate/Gallery

her psycho pics

We got Alex here

Her twatter with her 11k followers is down. Multiple people have contacted her employer. Address and family info are leaked.

Someone in last thread kept posting this
>who has a fake facebook? send her the pics from her dad

>Her mothers facebook: www facebook com/maria.amoroso.393?fref=ufi

>her facebook: www facebook com/Siobhansterthemonster

>her close friends facebook: www facebook com/christine.snyder.581?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

>her dead fathers facebook: www facebook com/profile.php?id=100007084638603

>UPDATE*

>Think she might still be in a relationship with this cuck, unsure though, actually I highly doubt it since she is on tinder 24/7, still could be useful; www facebook com/profile.php?id=552247907

Alex here. Don't listen to this jew

you're not fooling anyone alex

Yep, you just created 4 more threads

Alex here. This is really giving me the heebee jeebees. Stop doing this, you geeks.

fucking kek

>work address

ISSI Corporate Headquarters

Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.
3000 South Lenola Road
Maple Shade, New Jersey 08052

Alex here. Post pics of that girl's dad

keep up the nice work

Fuck up their facebook. Contact Alex's family and attach the reference to getting banned for talking about CP on Sup Forums.

put a prize for their heads on the deep web

so what the fuck happened exactly. What did I miss?

Alex here. Dis gon be gud

Alex here. Can confirm that everyone else is a fake Alex besides me.

Alex here. Besides me aswell

The bitch deleted her FB! We've got her shitting her panties!

I really, really hope this bitch isn't Irish, and if she is, I apologise profusely on behalf of my country. I thought we were better than this.

I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex!

this has got to be the most pointless shit on Sup Forums i have ever seen. what ever happened to stolen credit card threads and whiteknighting for feminists threads? also i am not alex

We are Alex.
We are eejits.
We do not get chicks
We do not get head
Reject us

Will the real Alex please stand up?

I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex!I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex! I'm Alex!

Alex here. Fuck you guy. I'm the real Alex

nobody wants to see alex no more, they want alexander, i'm chopped liver!

I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!I'm dirty Dan! I'm dirty Dan!

thread's being derailed

don't you guys want some fun?
do you want him to win again?

Her dad is. Her mom is an Amoroso. Sounds italian

This thread is a fucking mess

I'm Alex, btw

how the fuck did you lot find alexs face

Marry me you glorious faggot.
Lulzkek.

kek