I'm Jewish and a coal burning mudshark. Ask me anything, you racists

I'm Jewish and a coal burning mudshark. Ask me anything, you racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofcLU-gFF9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you posting bait on Sup Forums?

Can you suck his dick or does your nose get in the way?

To remind you betas how beta you are.
My nose isn't that big.

So a dude pretending to be a jew coal burner is gonna show "betas" how "beta" they are. ebin xd

highly unlikely.

Make sure you breed so you can create the ultimate race

Drake?

No. Lenny Kravitz

The power of sugestion, financial domination, absolute cuckery, and big strength, beware you fools!

youtube.com/watch?v=ofcLU-gFF9c

What's a coal burning mudshark? I guess I am not as up to speed with the slang as I thought

sorry shoshonna, you ugly

Yet I get fucked more than you ever will.
I fuck niggers.

Good for you.

Now what ?

That's okay. Jews aren't white.

If we aren't white, then what are we? There are only three races(Caucasoid aka Whites, Mongoloid aka Asiatics, and Negroids aka niggers.) Anything else is a mixture of two or three groups, ie Arabs and Turks are Mongoloid and Caucasoid. Jews are pure White(Caucasoid) though.

What are indians then?

Negroid and mongoloid

Jews are lizards.

Both kinds are pure Mongoloid; however, some people in Northern India are of Caucasoid or part Caucasoid ancestry.

Yes, that's why I have to go for black guys, I can't reach other dicks and as you know, jewish girls love to suck dick

This isn't me, OP, that's some fag user trolling

If you're jewish why should I care if you dilute your genes?

Because we are your masters.
Wew, claiming to be me.

disregard that, i suck cocks

Still jewish? Are you scared of believing something different to your parents or are you just 10?

It's an ethnicity, you dumb ass

Religion is an ethnicity now?

It can be either.

>Jew
>Coal burner

Lol nobody is going to be mad about that. You're also kinda ugly and look prepubescent.

That's a nasty Jew ass, and then there's the disgusting graffitti

ist this your ass ?

But if you're my master then I resent you and want you to ruin your genepool with a nigger.

I bet you have never seen a woman nude in real life before, well, except maybe your mother.
I am just expanding the gene pool.

It's whatever is most convenient for them in any given situation. They're sneaky like that.

This thread was here yesterday and the day before. How is anyone falling for this?

Haha, whatever. Have fun raising your little Sammy Davis Jr.'s.

I take birth control though. Besides, you are jealous that niggers can ride my pussy and your little white cock isn't getting shit.

>woman
I bet your reply is going to be projection-- oh wait how about that- good job, with your gross, misshapen, genetically confused adipose tissue distribution, warty gross jew ass.

yes iam realy realy sad white boy.

>I take birth control though
I knew it. When the jew corpse is faced with pregnancy hormones, the ashkenazer jew genetic code has no idea HOW to distribute fat in a feminine manner so it just goes all over the place and more warts ensue.

Lol, someone is mad.
Beta.
What?

Don't take memes seriously you dip.

>someone is mad.
IKR don't be mad gross jew it's not worth it old schmuly

Hows does it feel to know you will either get beaten to death some day, or at best end up a single mother that no respectable white man will have?

Races are a social construct. All Jews believe that. Check your manual.

Tits or gtfo

Actually Jews know that tolerance and apathy are the way to destroy communities, so they pump their pseudo-liberal shit down your throat so hard, everyday until you wake up wanting race wars or simply give up from being overwhelmed

Jews are deceptively white in appearance, but every time there is a problem btween whites and non-whites, they go with the non-whites. So obviously they are non-white. That's why they like negros.

Jesus Christ LOOK AT THAT FACE

>I am just expanding the gene pool.

Is that what you call it?

Please. I could get a white man without trying and will probably in the next 5 years or so after I feel that I got enough nigger cock.
Or we just follow our ethnic interests? What you are saying is equivalent to saying:
>the germans allied with japs in ww2 so germans are chinks
It's what I call shit posting. I use birth control.

what if iam the meme ?

why you dont keep shabbat ?

BAV HAVETZ KIKE

>jealous that niggas can ride your pussy

Enjoy that till your birt control fails and you got lil Jamal up in your disgusting body. But yo, you're a jew so you have to have money right? RIGHT?

Seriously go do something with yourself you filthy kike. You disgrace our religion and you seem to be proud of it.

I hope you're happy when lil Jamals daddy leaves you alone and you die slowly or aids cause you wanted to be a degenerate cumbucket.

It's alright though i'll forgive you. I don't wish to but I will so good luck with your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry

I could always get an abortion. You guys get really mad, must be jealousy.

>Please. I could get a white man without trying and will probably in the next 5 years or so after I feel that I can't get more nigger cock.

ftfy

>It's what I call shit posting. I use birth control.

So how big is your 'gene pool' now?

Man, you're getting baited so hard dummy. What a goyisher kopf lol

I hope you have had one before, its not the funnest experience in the world. And no niggadick for you while you heal either.

Hopefully Harambe and his crew don't find another dumb whore to blow loads in while you are immobile and unable to fuck.

It's only a matter of time till you realize how you spent your years and hey, ill commend you for doing what you want. Still though have some fucking pride.

Am I sir? Am I really?

Well looks like I killed this thread. Was just fucking around anyways but have a good night brothers.

I have a reputation down in the hood and nigger boys be lining up for me when I go down there.

Also, white guys are easy as fuck to get into a relationship with, since none of them ever get laid, lol. I can't wait to marry some white pharmacist or some shit and force him into an open relationship.

You did good with the advice it was very feminine advice, so you're probably a girl. I'm sure someone out there can relate to it

Nah just high as fuck and havent slept in 3 days cause cocaine is fun. Not a Jew, in like 4 threads at once. Now realizing what the fuck am I doing with my life cause I might as well be retarded the second I stop drinking or doing drugs. But yeah Just chillin. Glad im still typing somehow.

>I can't wait to marry some white pharmacist

Jews aren't white.