Why doesn't she get more roles? She's such a qt

Why doesn't she get more roles? She's such a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=6znpZ5Ne1ZA

I have a wacky theory on it but I think it was because she was shoved down the throats so much and so often a few years back that a lot of people were like "lol calm down she's not even that beautiful" that her presence became kind of a nuisance

I want to say it's the hair, but people like Viola Davis get roles just fine so idk.

That she is.

She has a good career ATM, so I'd give two shits.

I normally find black chicks pig disgusting, but Lupita a cute.

she looks like a black Mia Malkova

This is the most pretentious video I've seen, probably ever.

Does every black girl have an afro if they grow their hair?

>nigger
>cute
Wut?

One is a whore who brought her mother to watch her suck dick, the other is an acclaimed actress who comes from an elite Kenyan family of politicians and doctors.

Because she's a stick up nigger after winning a few awards who pretends she cares about "mor niggas in movies".

She's happy, she's contempt. She doesn't give a fuck about her fellow apes despite her pretending too. People probably don't want to work with her because she will pull the race card on anything you do.

huh I never would have guessed that mia malkova was kenyan

davis actually has screen presence

is this supposed to play off as unscripted?

I like black guys pretend she's beautfiul and muh african queen when she literally has no ass or tits.

the fucking Derek Zoolander one felt more unscripted than this.

How long has this meme channel being doing this? I feel like they did it once, and some people retweeted it so they think they're some new Conan skit or something.

>I like black guys

neat

I hope she does, she is beautiful and talented.

Pretty much.
It's so fucking hilarious to me when blacks pick on white losers with dreadlocks because it's "their culture" (it's not, various cultures worldwide during different time periods have had dreadlocks including white societies because guess what people back then didn't wash their hair) whilst they're all wearing wigs and weaves to have straight hair.

>I like black guys

stopped reading here