This girl is a whore. She is married and is letting me bang her. She even has her wedding ring on XD

This girl is a whore. She is married and is letting me bang her. She even has her wedding ring on XD.

Any more pics of this sloot?

Post more or shut the fuck up faggot

I bet she's a fun fuck. That thigh gap tho'

Is she married to you?

If you know she is married and you still fuck her that makes you just as big an ass hole as her.

No. She has an army husband. I met her on tinder

Does she let you bust up in her guts?

this.
good fuck yourself op.

Eh that's fine.

Is her asshole tight?

Are you going to tell us why ?

A few times. Cause she doesn't want to get knocked up

>he's still going to be a fucking gutless piece of shit and say he "didn't know" lol

You're a huge faggot if you know she's married. That type of shit comes back around.

Ha no. Surprisingly it's not. She has pooped on my dick twice. She plays it as not preparing. But she is a big slut.

So your screwing an army dudes wife. .?

You're fucked if he finds out

Op fuck all these white knight fags. Keeping fucking this slut and share some more eith us. B is weak as fuck nowadays

You are a really ungrateful man, here you have married pussy available and you have to go public with it :D.

When you do bad you have to be prepared for bad stuff. So I'm fine with anything that will happen. Ha.

This makes it sooooooo much worse. You deserve to get curbstomped by a pair of boots covered in shit.

Sweet....any poop pics?

Haha I'm ready so not a problem.

Share more op!! Vids or spread ass

I love how she hardly takes her wedding ring off. Haha.

Scumbag reporting in.
Fucked multiple military wives. Army personnel tend to lose personal direction and resolve when removed from their conditioned environment.

Actually, I heard one guy killed himself a year after he found out his wife fucked me. To be fair I wasn't the only one that ran up in her shit either.

I met a girl in Germany I once shagged in England. she married a younger soldier and move with him when he was posted. A lot of other guys had gone though her too which is why more people on camp knew her name than his kek

I hope the husband kills you both

>right hand
>wedding rign

even if this was a mirrored pic the ring is still not on the ring finger you fucking mongoloid