You wake up in Tattoinne, Tunisia

You wake up in Tattoinne, Tunisia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6biEIqZFF64
youtube.com/watch?v=6rR15QDq8gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:DDDD where is my katan- i mean lightsabre :DDDDD

cross the strait and go to my uncles house to ask him for some money for the plane back.

Go get one of those Touareg sex slaves

>african architecture

kms

Enter the Boonta Eve Classic. At the worst, I die and can end the nightmare.

kill all the sand people

and not just the men, but the women and the children too. they're like animals, and I'll slaughter them like animals

i'll seek a job in jabba's palace, preferably in the audience chamber to enjoy orgies everyday

Trap and kill a Krayt Dragon, collect the bounty, and catch a shuttle to a better planet.

Head on down to mos eisley.

Drink a boga soda then take the first train back to glorious Tunis

Neat church

collect junk

It's Catholic and most other churches are orthodox , stay away protestant filth.

el gitANO

Not gonna lie, those houses are pretty fucking aesthetic, in an austere-and-virile-resignation kind of way. I wonder how many people have killed themselves on those staircases, though. Looks like it's one false step and game over.

If Tatooine is a French colony, does that mean that Anakin Skywalker is in fact, French ?
Humans of Tatooine are French
Tusken are blacks
Jawa are arabs

Try spinning

That's a good trick

And Toydarian are jews

>If Tatooine is a French colony, does that mean that Anakin Skywalker is in fact, French ?

That would explain why he lost to Obi-wan and Luke.

eat some southern food there and than return to my city ; hotels in that city are crap that cash on " maaaah authentic unique feel ; no one wants to sleep in old as fuck creepy houses
those buildings can be up to 3000 years

years old*

Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful character from Star Wars with the highest rate of midichlorians (force) and the choosen one but we needed a movie so Obi Wan beat Anakin when he was a late teenager very edgy and not fully trained. After this battle Anakin lost his arms and legs and suffers from severe burns.
If you know Star Wars you know that to be a Sith you must have your "flesh", that's why Darth Vader can't lauch lightning unlike Palpatine.
Despite this he beat Palpatine, Old Obi and others. Choosen one because it's thanks to him that Force is re-balanced at the end of 6th.

>Southern food
Like what? Grilled dog?

fuck off clueless diaspora.
youtube.com/watch?v=6biEIqZFF64

go treasure chasing with some of the local wizards (pic)

But those guys look like they are in the north

i'm trolling desu they this pic is in some Central African country

that image really makes me want to work with clay/adobe

>that feel when not enough clay around me to build structures with
>those elevated staircases and round rooftops

>vader sounds black like a frenchman
>palpy and obi are both brits

oh shi-

> Tuaregs in Tunisia

Yub yub

>Tunisia flag is literally a ''@'' with a red flag
lmao

>implying it isn't ©

I thought this kind of humor only exists in Germany

actually tuareg exist in the tunisian sahara and especially in the village borma and remeda and some bedouin (people make confusion between them)
this video say it's a bedouin but it's clearly a touareg the clothes and the skin
>youtube.com/watch?v=6rR15QDq8gs

Always thought they only live near the southern edges of Libya and south eastern of Algeria

So is what that mexibro said true? can you really get a tuareg sex slave?

I was kidding but seriously what nice meal is southern?

tuareg rarely made any interaction with others and they are very religious and i watched a report about tuareg in tunisia (estimated number 2000+) they don't know about the tunisian revolution yet they never heard of phones of tv they don't even have radios
i still remember this they ask an old man who is the tunisian president he said bourguiba wtf

Wel Tuaregs are nomadic so they travel a lot around Algeria, Tunisia and Libya so If I was a tuareg I wouldn't care who the president of the country I'm passing theough's name is either.

>MFW

no they're absolutely not, the architecture hasn't changed for 3000 years but none of those actually are more than a couple centuries old

true there is 150 'ksour' in tunisia the majority of them are 400 years old max