Isn't this girl cute?

Isn't she hot? How do you guys think about her?

youtu.be/Q8tXMnhvmvQ

Girl(male)

She isn't, and I don't.

she's fat

The only killers for me in women are if they smoke, or if they're fat.

She seems like a male to you?

She isn't? hm... are there lots of women like that in America and Britain? Like chubby girls

I wanna call her as a 'chubby'. it's cute

so you mean you don't like neither smoking women nor fat women?

or if they have a Peter Griffin physique

Sorry m8, but I prefer female girls.

Isn't she female? So so called 'Male girls' are like fat girls? and who look alike men?

she is a girl (xx)

Have I seen her before? She looks familiar.

Male is male u fuckwit and fat girl is fat girl. Whatever you posted doesnt look much femine.

That's exactly what I mean.
That seems to be part of being fat. If she lost some weight I'm sure she would look okay by my standards.

She has very masculine features. To be fair, so does Kara, but she's a lesbian. Germanic women suffer from this quite often. Here is an example of a chub with feminine features.

So Fat means masculine in western culture?

She isn't.

She looks Germanic and in my personal opinion the vast majority of Germanic/Burger/Anglo women are fugly.

Lol. I agree with that Russian women are beautiful but I think the girl on the video is cute. I think Anglo, Germanic guys think like me haha

He is not even tranny after operation or hormones. Just transvestite clearly shaven and with makeup. You are gay if you find him hot.

Hahahaha I'm the OP but she got big boobs with cute belly, doesn't she. And I think chubby white girls are cute

>this comprehension

>her body is pink and her face is white
Literally a pig.

too fat

Fat man

>oh look, it's the retarded "white fat girls are cute" chink again

don't give him any more (You)s you fuckers.