What's the most savage shit you've ever done Sup Forums...

What's the most savage shit you've ever done Sup Forums? A few months back I robbed my Coke dealer of 2 bricks and flipped it back to $100,000, hired a hit man to run up in his trap house and blow his fucking head off and take the rest of his stash.

Op is full of shit

I knew that would be the first reply but come to south side Chicago and see for yourself how shit is around here

A few months back I joined ISIS

Why did you take his bricks?
If he deals coke surely that's worth more

Protip: they're not bricks for building houses

What's so conveying about being in ISIS?

I know that place... Frankie Knuckles?!

What like Lego bricks?
What's he going to play with if he hasn't got his Lego?

Psychologists explained this recently it has something to do with being an outcast with no direction so they search for a group that they can try to fit into when society doesn't want them

Chiraq

That beard ain't real.

The south side of Chicago, is the baddest part of town, and if you go down there you better just beware of a man named Leroy Brown.

That's what they call it

Continue...

>friend slid across a desk so I shoved him off
>class ended kid next to me wouldn't get up so I flipped him and his desk
>tripped a kid on my birthday because I can do whatever I want on my birthday
>headbutted my friend's knee and he had trouble walking the next day
>general headbutting friends as a joke
I don't know why I did/do some of the things I do

Yeah I didn't expect anything to savage coming from Sup Forums just curious what kind of shit people have done

Take a picture with cash or coke or gun with a timestamp picture that says "im savage nigga".

If you can't you are just a trolling loser.

Pic related it's you

>Le white people have no swag hurr
Yeah yeah op go indoctrinate somewhere else you h i l l s h i l l we've seen through it.

Now Leroy more than trouble
You see he stand ‘bout six foot four
All those downtown ladies call him "Treetop Lover"
All the men just call him "Sir"

And he's bad, bad Leroy Brown
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old King Kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog

Now Leroy he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
Under everybody's nose

He got a custom Continental
He got an Eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket full a fun
He got a razor in his shoe

And he's bad, bad Leroy Brown
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old King Kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog

Well Friday 'bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named Doris
And oh that girl looked nice

Trap thread? Trap thread.

When will this end

Stole my money back from a korean whore after I banged her and when she chased me I punched her in the face hard enough to knock her out.

Fag is one letter shorter than trap and way more descriptive, just use that and be honest...

Kek'd man that's fucked up but hilarious

Fag thread it is.

This thread is lit.

I'm from chicago. Your story is very believable except for one tiny little detail. There isnt $100,000 in cash anywhere on the south side.
P.S. Your comment alludes to the fact that you are still in the south side. If you had even scored $5,000 ur ass would be on the first CTA bus to Aurora. Where all the "rich" noggas immigrate to.

Pull your fucking pants up.

Here's a short story how a became the most savage guy in town

>Was short on cash
>ask the first guy that I'll succ his dic for busfare
>jawbreaker.jpg
>gives me $6.34
>processed to walk home

>tripped a kid on my birthday because I can do whatever I want on my birthday
kek

when dumbasses like you stop replying to it

I obviously don't live there im not a nigg or white I'm Hispanic and I have connections throughout the city and in the east coast which is where I'm at for the summer.
>CTA bus
>implying im a broke boi kek

When enough people see through it.

insecure faggot bragging about some made up life

I keep my seatbelt always clicked so I don't have to listen to my dashboard ding nigga.

Well when I was a kid I stole pokémon cards in a hypermarket

I beat a possum to death with a shovel in my garage.

Did this happen around 51st Street and May St? I heard about a drug robbery there.

Go back to playing cod little boy the big boys are out here chasin this bread

>black people proud their town is equivalent to an active warzone

Cool story OP. Keep pushing drugs the CIA is constantly bringing to us from Asia. Be a good little fuck boy.

Will do. How's that 9-5 life going? U enjoy slaving away for a company that doesn't give a fuck a bout you?

>come to south side Chicago and see for yourself how shit is around here
>I obviously don't live there

Nig dun goofed

FBI here, thanks for leaving your IP and location.

Regards,
The FBI.

PS all traffic on Sup Forums is under US government surveillance since 2006.

i guess this is the stuff you stole?
what is it?

>too retarded to use the build in image search

kys

i already did you dick, i was testing him
blow my cover sure

how do you justify yourself before god?

Kek 1/10 for making me reply. If true good luck finding any evidence, pig

Quads

1/10 you say
>1
>1
>1
>1

I legally killed 48 people (confirmed. 56 suspected)
Sand nigs are pretty weak against hellfire missiles.
Protip: wanna legally kill people en masse? Join the military in the Aviation Operations field ;)

Not personal enough for me.

Thank you for your service

You're more evil than any drug dealer, hit man, gang banger there is in the US.

fam u dun even no

You're doing Gods work, user. Thanks for that.

I once told jake to frick off

I make fun of jake when he isn't around

No real niggas in this thread.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on

Do you have her name ? I saved her pics like a week ago

I found a cellphone on the side of the road once, and texted the owner (who was using a different phone) that I was a Gamestop owner who found it. If he wanted it back, he had to come down to the Gamestop and ask for it from "me." He went there, and got the manager to shit his pants asking for it. I did this because the manager had been treating me like shit every time I went in there, which back then was quite often.

I threw the phone in a nearby lake the next day on my way to the Gamestop. The manager looked flustered.

>General headbutting

Thisthread is fucking autism. Sincewhen did this shit turn into WSHH?

In other words, every fucking group humanity has created. Sports fans, church, mlp, kkk, and on and on the list goes. Humans have a long rearing time, takes us 2 years to learn how to walk. We need to live in groups. Hence our need to belong and communually pledge our allegiance to one thing or the other.

Cringe
Probably some 14 year old spic who heard about Sup Forums from one of his buddies

It's just some faggot little kids playing pretend

Moar?

I shot a bird in the head with a BB gun. Left it's 3 babies motherless. Yea I'm pretty hard core

Are those leggings or just black?
Either or, hot damn!

Sure it's my gf

Any pussy shots?

Continue.

sauce

Implying you didn't drag your skinny ass into the bad part of town to score drugs to prove something to your friends, got ripped off 100 bucks and thought of cool revenge story in fungus ridden shower

Savage?
Well, when my kids were 6 and 8, I bought 3 baby rabbits. 2 boys and a girl. The kids of course, fell in love with the cute little fuzzy bunny rabbits, gave them names, etc.

When the rabbits grew up, the boys started to fight over the female. I didn't feel like building more cages, so I took the most aggressive one out to the back yard and beat its head in with a hammer. Then I took it to the kitchen and skinned, cleaned, and butchered it.

I made a delicious rabbit soup out of it. My kids were, and remain, horrified, and refused to taste it. More for me.

The other two rabbits were eventually given away. I would have made more soup, but we needed to leave in a hurry and I ran out of time.

She's not ok with sharing those

2 bricks are not 100 thousand
bait thread

Are you CWC? Why always at gamestop being threatend?

I dropped a nuke on Hiroshima

Ayyyyy

>lrn2finesse, broke boi

Stole my kids from my ex wife, she didn't want me seeing them at all after 5 years. Took them and left to a country that doesn't extradite for the U.S. I have my kids, which are the most important thing in the world to me. I have them now, I couldn't be a happier dad.

>processed to walk home
Kek

fail troll

What's CWC?

It wasn't so much that I was being threatened, rather, I was treated like dirt by the workers and management, even though I'd spend my last penny on games and accessories with them. Constant disrespect, even though I had to ride my bike about 4 miles just to get there, and 4 miles back.

>got drunk one night with me and my friends and drove my truck about 5 miles to a shitty podunk town
>its a shit down, super small, only one stoplight
>i fucking hate that stoplight, it takes like 6 or 7 mintues to change
>its late, the road is deserted except me and my friends in the truck
>we wait for the shitty stoplight to change
>we get bored
>i keept a .357 under the seat at the time
>fuck this.jpg
>i get out of the truck, and drag the .357 out from under the seat
>friends egg me on
>stooplight is kill
>i hop in the truck and we make our escape
>we made the papers the next day

Are they happy?

Faggot

I've been thinking of doing the same. Which country?

kek

Checked

And you don't meet humans very often do you? From basement to gamestop and back to the basement, very confirmed underage, fuck off

I'm 27. I was about 20 when I did that.

>meeting people
Yes, I enjoy my solitude and I don't like to be around people. What's your point? Also, what's CWC?

I legitimately laughed aloud at this!