I got Pigeons on my balcony, how do I poison them or get rid of them?

I got Pigeons on my balcony, how do I poison them or get rid of them?

BB gun is not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

pestkilled.com/how-to-get-rid-of-pigeons/
amazon.com/gp/product/B0035XKDP6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0035XKDP6&linkCode=as2&tag=pest0ef-20&linkId=AHDBI2BOTTM3GQ34
youtu.be/trJY18zm2E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BB gun

I live right next door to a cop, he saw me with the bb gun and said dont do anything stupid so if pigeons starts falling he knows where to look

Rape one and force the others to watch.
Then blind them and throw em down

feed them rice and they will die

Thanks, anyone else?

cooked or not? I believe this is a myth

Pokeball

Some people use an owl or other raptor statue but sometimes you see the statutes covered in piggie poo, too.

Thanks, anyone else?

Aspirin inside of bread they blow up

They got an owl with a head that moves in the wind in a store close to me, perhaps that would be something i could do.

I kinda want to poison the fucks tho, have them die.

rice or corn and poison

get a pigeon cage, ask building owner if you can put it on the roof. pigeons like piece and quiet where they sleep. feed them take care of them. never have pigeons bother you again.

>get cat
>throw it on roof
>wait

get these at a hardware store

unless that's not edgy enough for ya

use fire

Rice that's uncooked, mix it with the little orbees things that expand in water, if they bony blow the pigeons up they will atleast poison them!

doesnt work that well, I cant cover all the floor on the balcony with those spikes.

Warfarin. It's a common rat poison that any hardware store should have. Bust up the blocks with a cheese grater and put it in with some bird seed.

No need. Catch the little bastards, grab some feathers from it and throw them on the ground. They will think it is cat.

Worked for me anyway.

rice. they won't explode but its still reallllly bad for them.

soak bread in bleach. feed them they die..i know from personal experience...i had pidgeon problems too

this is a good read for you
pestkilled.com/how-to-get-rid-of-pigeons/

also
amazon.com/gp/product/B0035XKDP6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0035XKDP6&linkCode=as2&tag=pest0ef-20&linkId=AHDBI2BOTTM3GQ34

Fuck you asshole. Pigeons are incredibly intelligent and make for good pets. Just catch them and give to them a sanctuary, you heathen.

Got some AntiFreeze here, should probably do the trick

Uncooked

they shit allover my shit, so no thanks, they are going down, i wounded one today, he is still out there watching me tho

>mfw this thread

This. Don't you fucking dare hurt them you fucking cunt

Corn seeds coated in Furadan.

i dont see why not...give it a try

Hence why i said give them to a sanctuary; can you not fucking read?

Rubber snake or plastic owl both are in garden department

Read your image title you faggot, Avitrol kills pidgeons. Key word "Avitrol"

maybe put some anti freeze in a bowl they would probably drink it and die

get some kind of wooden board you can clip to your balcony railings, or set on the floor. Buy some of those super sticky mouse-traps, nail them to the wood so the pigeons cant fly away with them stuck to their feet.
Catch all the pigeons.
Dispose of the pigeons quietly.
No more pigeon problems.

Put peanuts near the stickypads to make sure they're extra efficient. Check them every few hours.

there are more than 1 and how do i catch them all, also never heard of one of these, they dont exist around here

this will work i did it myself

put some rice on a platter out on the balcony now, still believe this is a myth but giving it a try

afraid i will just bring more birds because iam now feeding them....

try a squirt gun

silly user, you only poison pidgeons in the park

added some bleach to the rice, did i screw up? its high up on a balcony so no other animals can get a hold of it and if they are eaten by other animals, then fuck them for being stupid

I think it's Alka-Seltzer

can confirm this
lawyer uncle does this in his yard on a regular basis and all pidgeons in the area avoid him now

Get some sunflower seeds and dip some
laxative into them.

fly paper or really strong glue

Craft a sling and grab some stones from a beach or lake shore. Sling stones at them, collect the dead and eat them. Pigeon is a delicacy. And dont come at me with some moralist bs or claims that pigeons are "filthy" birds. They arent. They are an invasive species and most nations (us included) have legal provisions for hunting them. The only filthy thing about them is their shit. So just eat their meat and not their shit and youll be solid. Free food nigga. Kentucky fried pigeon.

Depending on where you live it might be perfectly legal to shoot them, provided your bb gun's maximum velocity isn't too high

kill yourself, that will solve all of your problems

kek

slingshot, blowgun, or hang fishing line above head height so they dont fly down

youtu.be/trJY18zm2E4

are the squirt guns filled with bleech?

antifreeze will work but they might just die somewhere else but it will work

how about you string a simple birds net over ur balcony. no death involved

Get a cat

cancer will get them eventually anyway better check yourself user

all those methods for killing........that's how serial killers start.