Win a domestic league

>win a domestic league
>call yourself world champion

is there any other nation who does this?

"World cup"

No one gives a shit about it except for spics and sandniggers

maybe if the rest of the world started mattering they could join in

>32 teams from all around the globe
>Not important, """""world""""" cup

>30 teams from burgerland with 99.8% burger players
>WORLD CHAMPS

>amerifat education

don't be a dumb fucking burger

>be shit at rugby
>play american football
>be shit at cricket
>play baseball
>be shit at hockey
>play ice hockey
>be shit at football
>play basketball
>be shit at F1
>play nascar

It's called "the American way", playing alone so you don't have competition and you can claim you are good at something

Well theres no way in hell a foreign team could beat them

this

that is correct but also not the point

Ice hockey,baseball, and basketball are all played and watched inter ationally by millions. Sounds like youre assblasted cause Argentina got BTFO by USA in basketball

Mate, Argentine polo teams are the best in the world and when they win the Argentina open they don't claim to be world champions, even when no one outside of Argentina would defeat them

We don't give a shit about basketball and we've still defeated you a couple times lol

My point is that in American football for example what other country has a league that plays American football and theyre proffesionals. Theyre world champions cause theyre the only ones

Do you think Irish gaelic football teams call themselves world champions?

Only Americans do that crap

>what are samoans

There are over 400 Gaelic football clubs outside of Ireland

Because we're better than you and we know it. America is the Kanye West of countries, for better or worse.

This theres also a few Germans that play and Canadians. The Chiefs had a hall of fame level player from Nigeria too. Mexicunt is dumb as fuck

>Argentines are the only ones competing in the century-long economic stagnation league
>still call themselves world champions

What are you trying to show with that image? Argentina ain't even on the chart

Also, stick to sports, this ain't Sup Forums

north korea

im willing to bet that some japanese filipino or caribbean team could beat any in the mbl
handegg is only played by you
canada russia and any other northern european country could destroy your ice hockey nt as well as their teams would annihilate yours
basketball has fans around the world but outside spain no one cares about it nationally, and barça could beat half of yours
set up some champions league type cups and we'll see faggot

That's why I said 99.8% of players are burers with minor exceptions, you literal dipshit

No because we beat them.

(I haven't fact checked this)

>no one gives a shit

>nearly 300000000 people watched that sorry ass Portugal-France game

Really makes me think

There are no other American Football leagues on the level of the NFL so they are world champions by default. Same with World Series (its much more impressive to win the World Series than any international baseball tournaments because we only send our really shitty players to those teams)

this, desu

>implying rugby, cricket, and field hockey are more difficult to play than football, baseball, and ice hockey

You foreigners spend way too much time worrying about what americans do

Best-Korea does the same all local sports are world champs.

Why do you guys care about what we do so much, it seems really unhealthy that you think more about America more than Americans do

Nobody besides Canada and maybe Germany could avoid getting completely and absolutely BTFO, so they're world champions by default.

>win a domestic league
>call yourself world champion
>is there any other nation who does this?
Every nation that has fought in a World War against Germany.

Tell me, who's going to beat America in American football? Aussies and New zealanders are probably the biggest threat, but they play a different game than us

>its a yurocucks are obsessed with America thread

literally nothing surprising here

It's like how we have a Ms. Universe contest, but only people from Earth can participate in it.

Wish there were more Australian fans that came to America for football games. At the same time they would probably get kicked out of the stadium because fans couldn't hand the bants.

Hoping to come over sometime next year, handegg is based as fuck.

They're an American territory. The Samoan guys are very much part of the union.

Also, what team do you burgers recommend i go and see? Hoping for the stadium with the best atmosphere and based fans. Not seattle

Stay away from Oakland, Philly and New York. Dallas is the Liverpool of the NFL so depending on your views of them you might want to stay away as well.

>Best atmosphere and based fans

Probably greenbay then. Chicago as well, shit even minnesota

honestly go to an eagles game
it's hilarious watching the home crowd get so butthurt that they start booing their own team

That does sound good

But the US has won the American Football world championship three times in a row, so we are the world champions and that was literally our ZZ team.

This

Great beer, good food, fun people. From what I've read from people who visit, Americans are very friendly and pretty much will want to share our culture with you because we think it's the best

Its always bothered me how we call our NFL, NBA, MLB whatever "world champions". Especially the NFL where not a single team is located outside the states. Whenever I'm discussing american sports leagues I always just say Super bowl champs, or nba champions. I dont know many people who actively go around saying "world champions" when talking about NFL or NBA.

>Mate, Argentine polo teams are the best in the world and when they win the Argentina open they don't claim to be world champions, even when no one outside of Argentina would defeat them

Well, maybe they should

Quick, name a single Major League Baseball star that was a failure at cricket before playing baseball.

>be world champion of a sport only played in USA
>get a ring literally with girls jewels

So manly

Wow, Europeans sure are obsessed with us today.

Because we are fucking based. Get over ut.

>today

Every day. They literally read all of our news sources and watch all of our shows. And hell. They are currently posting on one of our websites, which they do quite often. (Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter)

>It's called "the American way", playing alone so you don't have competition and you can claim you are good at something

I don't know what that flag is of yours because I'm American and I don't give a shit about impoverished nations, but many countries with good athletes send them to compete on a big international event called the Olympics, and Americans typically kick the shit out of all the other countries in golds and total medals.

Not to mention so many of them come to our colleges for training. Just think of how good we'd be if we kept to ourselves more than we do now.

>I only watch sports if the ratings are good

we're world champions because the best players from all over the world come to play in our league

do you think some pahetic cunt playing in sweden or germany would stand a chance?

or even in basketball, do you think some sad cunt team from greece or lithuania would even drop 50 on the golden state warriors?

NFC east or north