Hey Sup Forums i have a problem

Hey Sup Forums i have a problem

>be me
>just turned 18
>parents are extremely strict, especially my dad
>barely allowed to go out and a lot of rules
>when i do get the chance to go out, he searches every inch of my car afterwards
>i didnt know he was doing this
>he finds the tiniest bud on the floor of my car
>says he will start testing me now
>k
>also says that if the next test i take comes positive, i will lose my car even for work
>im a delivery driver so i kind of fucking need my car
>wat do

Is this legal? The car is in his name but i just don't know what he can do. Can he actually prevent me from working? I have insurance to pay.

Any advice at all will be greatly appreciated

You're a spoiled shit aren't you?

A person can deny another person use of their own personal property for any reason.
It is his car. Him letting you use it does not make it his car. Him allowing you to use it in the past does not force him to continue to let you use it.

not really spoiled but that's a great point

but how am i supposed to work then?

Move out asap or suffer in eternal agony at your parents' house

OP is fag confirm, can't hide weed. Immediate action is in need, suggested action: kys

Him letting you use it does not make it your car.*

you should probably get your own car and then your own place if your current living arrangements are unsatisfactory.

that said, home drug tests are easily tricked

parents are divorced and by law of court i have to stay until i graduate high school. And no i didn't fail a year

Best hope that shit comes back clean nigga. Otherwise you best get another job

You think your gonna test positive?

WHAT
where do you live?
I bet you're fucking wrong

OP here. I got the car at 17 and its in his name because i wasn't old enough to have it in my name. we payed half of it and i pay for all the repairs

Go get a flush, drink a lot of water afterwards

You will be fine user

that's tricky. you could maybe get a judge to transfer the ownership by force if they see your side of the story... but they might just tell you that it was awfully nice to buy your dad half a car and all the repairs.

leave the house for good, fuck your parents and their rules, you are just at the right age

well the thing is he tests me randomly and i smoked yesterday. i have detoxed before but that shit is expensive

Better tell your boss you can't work

this is a long shot but maybe you could talk to him and reach a compromise? why does he hate weed? is he fucking stupid?

i can move out technically, but my mom is highly against it. (dad and real mom live seperately). she wants me to live with her, but it would cause a fuckload of drama

i don't get drug tested at work

only my dad tests me

Well it's either spend cash or lose your car

Get some clean piss from a friend , or go to a headshop to buy some synthetic piss. Or just stop being a faggot blazing it in your daddy's car

Fapping to this should solve the problem.

trust me he is the worst person to compromise with and he will never get out of his mindset.

don't drop weed in your dads car you knobjockey.

Start drinking instead. Get in car accident. That'll teach em

Or I suppose you could be honest and remind him that eventually you'll be outta his life and he'll regret being such a hard assand w/e kys

user either spend money on a detox or get somebody else's piss

Don't risk it with these other fags solutions of "talking to him" or "moving out"

Yea his name, legally his property. He's only letting you use it. He can cut it off any time. Even for work. You don't have to have a job, therefore there's no action to be taken against him prohibiting you from working that job. Sounds like you just need to quit smoking weed until you can get another means of transportation and/or move out.

you're fucked and you have no legal protection

> His side of the story involves smoking weed
Unless he lives in a state where that's no longer an issue, I don't think they're gonna be sympathetic.