Forget it

pilkington

weird guy.. friends with Ricky Gervais and that other guy

head like a fuckin

i dont know who any of these people are. you guys confuse me sometimes

He's a roundy,baldy headed twat

It were hard graft, doing the paper round an' that

it's doin me head in.

I cant be bothered. Too much faffin about. Does me 'ed in, that.

Im just thinkin like... this thread is alright innit?

Bit o' monkey news?

I like 'avin 'air on me 'ead, feels alright, that.

little hairy fella kept posting stupid threads in /b.. turns out: it was a chimp the whole time

Hahaha holy shit he looks weird an that

Right, what do you mean? I-i-i-in no way could a monkey access Sup Forums and make a thread where people pretend to be Karl. It's just not poss--what are TALKING about??

A scorpion would never knock a frog around there mate.

Who even is this guy? From what I've seen, he's just some bloke who sits about talking about nothing. Who's listening to that? Does my head in. They could be getting loads done instead of listing to this fella. You'd never see an ant faffing about listening to another ant talk about his day, would you? They know better. Have you ever actually watched an ant? Doing loads, they are.

weird innit

But does this mean there's a chimp pretendin' to be me? How would I know that chimp wasn't me, and I wasn't real and that?

Just sort of wander round and not be seen en all that

See you don't know that though, do you? There's loads of them chimps about and no ones watching what they're getting up to. Who's keeping track of them? Someone needs to be keeping an eye on them because they're probably knocking about all over the shop

I've never understood what pole dancings about, perfect waste of a good skill, innit? Get into scaffolding or something

But then, if they're the real us and we don't exist, then it'd be wrong to stop 'em from going about, making threads on Sup Forums and all that. But I still wouldn't want it. Pointless.

Great Wall of China? Its more like the okay wall of China innit?

hes a little manc twat

HEhe XD youtu.be/FP7sMCq964A

He discovered many scientific theories, such as Chinese people dont age well and that scientists are trying to make a man-moth

I could eat a knob at night

hes got a head like an orange

Have you ever fought a mong? They are well powerfull.
That's where the sayin' comes from, strong as a mong.

You never see an old man eating a Twix.

Jellyfish are 98% water.
Why not just give em another 2% and make em water.

Stick insects can talk to thier friends for hours without realising its just another twig