Anyone else here fat?

Anyone else here fat?

how the fuck do people lose weight in your country? I swear it's impossible here

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try being in burger where everthying is processed corporate shit.

Literally 90% of products in a grocery store has high fructose corn syrup in it.

Maybe try leaving the candy section? lmfao

Try not stuffing your fat face so much and moving your fat ass. See how it goes.

I'm not fat but I hate fat people so I guess I'll post here

eat less

opps forgot image

>Be American
>Don't realize there's more sections to a grocery store than the candy section

I was able to lose 15kg+ with low carb diet and also limiting calories. And I mostly just sat on my ass.

what the fuck is with your body hair

its like you shaved off a dozen negros pubic hair and superglued it to your chest

Even fresh veggetables?

we're gonna need a bigger leafblower

It's not my picture, although it illustrates the problem quite well.

I just ate food that wasn't dense in calories, enough to satiate me and then lessened portions over time and started doing some light cardio.

Lost 25kg in a year and a half.

this wtf i've never seen a white person with bodyhair like that

Well, by being a cucknadian, that might be what really happened.

Your chest hair is disgusting. It looks like mold on a piece of bread.

>its le corn syrop!!1! Its prossessed!!!

No you're a glutton.

LMAO

No everything in burger has HFC in it, even the fucking bread.

Fresh produce is probably the only thing that doesn't but it has tons of pesticides in it.

>newfags itt can't recognize a 4chinz download filename

>this entire thread

sanctions.

thanks for them guys! we are getting more and more fit.
тoлькo выигpaли!

That's the way to go really

Snack on something like baby carrots when you get hungry and it isn't meal time
Avoid fast food
Stick to a diet consisting mainly of fresh meat and vegetables and you'll be shedding pounds in no time

I'm not actually fat, just realize the garbage quality that's called American food.

It's bad for everyone, you can't avoid processed shit in America unless you're rich and can afford a personal chef or whatever.

But families can't have a dedicated cook anymore it takes both parents to pay for a middle class lifestyle now.

Things in the past were made with more natural ingrediants now everthing some artificial chemicals and shit or loaded with suger.

Seriously look at the bread they put fucking sugars and HFC in it.

Also you need some motivation. For me it was a girl, I liked her but was really ashamed of my body when she started getting touchy, for example putting her head on my chest and feeling fat instead of muscle. So that expedited the process.

Also I started getting into fashion and wearing nice clothes was a motivation too.

>le processed shit is bad for you

nice momscience fucking retard

looks like you're molding.

i lost 10kg eating pizza and drinking coca cola every day for 4 months

It is you fucking tard, obesity and heart disease skyrocketed after processed food took over.

forgot to say i have stage four cancer

>dude processed food causes obesity
>It's not calories in > out dude

lmfao hang yourself from a tree dumb ass momscience faggot

I'm genuinely curious. How does one get fat in the first place? Everytime I over eat I feel like shit afterwards. I can't imagine doing that on a daily basis.

Than why did Obesity skyrocket in the past few decades?

Human behavior doesn't change that rapidly you tard.

>Just eat our factory food goyim, we paid the government to tell you it's healthy!

because you got more retarded

>Oh it's the jews making everyone dumb and fat! It's not our fault!

you're literally so stupid you think le magical jewish food makes people fat

Used to be. I was obese for a while, 244 at 6'0 (182 cm). I dropped in a few months to 199 (while also putting on some muscle, so that drop is bigger than it looks), and have hovered between 200 and 210 since. I'm currently trying to drop back to under 200 (I'm at 210).

My solution? Just eat less. It really is that simple.

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Alternatively eat whatever you want but use your loads of free time to jog it off (either with a treadmill or fitbit to measure calories burned) while listening to podcasts or Youtube series. That's mostly what I did.

It's not just fat you idiot, you can only think of your looks.

Risk of cancer, heart disease, fatigue all that shit goes up regardless if you exercise and count calories when you eat shit processed food.

But be a good goy and believe all those corporate PR and marketing lies.

You could technically lose weight on McDonald's, it's all a matter of caloric intake vs expenditure. If you want something so nonsense simple try protein shakes like the bodybuilders use, that and vegetables you can peel in case you're too scared of pesticides, add a tiny bit of olive oil as you do need fat, will do the trick and it's probably cheaper than whatever you're eating now.

Take off the weight first, get fit later, don't worry about muscle loss.

ah yes it's le jewish conspiracy trying to kill everyone

lmfao go back to Sup Forums with your jew memes you stupid retard

It's a slow process. You don't eat until it hurts every day, you just eat a bit more than you should consistently, until suddenly a year has passed and you're fat.

Low carb diet is the best way to lose weight desu. Aka you don't eat rice, potatoes, pasta etc. but meat with vegetables and so on.

Amongst other things is the loss of manual labor jobs

If you look at a class breakdown you will see that the lowest income men have the lowest levels of obesity primarily because they do manual labor
Women in this class have the highest levels of obesity primarily because they sit around all day and collect welfare

See It's not just fat, sure you can manage it if you count calories and exercise, but it still isn't ideal. You'll live longer and feel better still if you were to eat fresh natural food.

This is what I was talking about, people didn't all the sudden lose all volition and control a couple decades ago, fucking useful idiots here.

I tried that. It was pretty torturous, but I did drop an insane amount of weight in a mere two weeks- well over ten pounds. After that I slowly transitioned back to just eating fewer calories.

Dude, in all fairness you'd gain weight without wanting on just living in the west, a good fucking burguer fries and a milkshake is probably as many cals as you should eat in one day on one sitting and fucking tasty enough you won't mind it.

That's part of it, but manufacturing was already starting to die in the 70s.

there's not enough fucking food to feed 7 billion without GMOs you dumb idiot

plus it was never proven to be harmful

Man, I do get it, even fruit in the US has a weird aftertaste and I don't trust as much it will misteriously not get brown spots in a couple of days but you have to work with what you have. If you can afford to buy organic, on cutting meat to reasonable minimums you should be able to afford it.

For me it was the only diet that worked, I lost weight faster on it and also I wasn't nearly as hungry as I used to be.

Sports participation is also way down from what it once was
Just a few decades ago most men would be in a city basketball or rugby or softball league but now sports participation stops after highschool for the vast majority of people

Yeah, don't trust US factory farm and corporate crap. US government has been lobbied and bought out to go along with all this crap.

I'm sure Mexico has been swamped with our garbage food though because of NAFTA, but you can probably get some natural local stuff still.

Here in the US most farmland is corporate owned.

Actually no, you can't feed 7 billion without improved varieties and mechanized agriculture, GMOs are still not that large a part of global production humanity is reliant on them.

What GMOs do is increase profits for the subsidized US farmers driving subsistence farmers in the developing world out of business. Yeah, what they need is crops on which they can't reutilize the seeds without paying a license, fucking brilliant.

>People still giving this leaf schizoautist (you)s
Shitposting across 4 different boards is the only task and ambition in hislife and you're enabling him with every (you). He posts the same 8 or so threads across a couple of boards everyday for the past year or so.

Don't bother, total useful idiot. Unfortunately many have bought into the marketing and PR lies.

Problem really is that US food supply is controlled entirely by a handful of corporations who gets tons of subsidies and lax regulations because they lobby the government.

>Shitposting across 4 different boards is the only task and ambition in hislife and you're enabling him with every (you)
D E L E T E T H I S

This must be how it would look if my mom or sister found Sup Forums and decided to post their #woke anti GMO bullshit after watching a shock documentary or two.

Keep stuffing your face with that shit all you want, your only hurting yourself by being a useful idiot for a corporate elite.

Well obviously it's a handful of things. Auto-centric infrastructure is involved as well, since many people live in urban sprawl where they have to get in a car just to get basic essentials, and never have to exercise at all.

>le dude it's le corporate evil men makin us fat

lmfao HANG YOURSELF FROM A TREE

I used to be 220lb
>tfw 140lb now

Skip soda and eat less candy I lost 20kg this way

At the end of the day it just comes down to people being lazy self indulgent fucks

>HANG YOURSELF FROM A TREE
I wouldn't like the company.

I'm 227 now (heaviest i've ever been) but i have a Wilks over 400

>lovely maple leaf

Aw why thank you

Lay down the booze for a while and stop putting so much shit in your mouth the whole fucking day.

I should write a fucking book.

see I don't think people up and became lazy with the snap of a finger.

Keep spouting those Sup Forums buzzwords they make you look like quite the enlightened gentleman.

I guarantee you I live a much healthier life style than your fatass who can't be bothered to not stuff his face with everything in sight and blame muh HFC and GMOs for being a fat glutton. Of course your fat lazy neckbeard ass can't be bothered to cook anything that doesn't come frozen in a box

hows your blood pressure?

What's your resting heart rate?

Fat retarded cunt

Meh, at least we are still holding our own in some areas, despite NAFTA we get quotas on how much sugar we can export to the US on your government protecting maize farmers (and corn syrup) but here sugar is still cheaper so the corn stuff doesn't get used as much.

in some other areas we've been completely cucked however, our apple and pear farmers have been near driven out of business because of cheap US imports.

Says the one spouting buzzwords, you insulted me because you didn't have a real argument.

Now sugar is a jew scam that should be removed from the planet

115/70

resting heart rate of 55 bpm

Kind of hard to have an argument for an uneducated retard who uses momscience, logical fallacies and just uses le jew memes

>at 227 lbs

nice lie lmao

Yeah "momscience" that's backed by independent studies in universities and research institutes outside of corporate PR and marketing stunts.

Fuck off stupid leaf

i take you don't know what a Wilks is

i'm a competitive strength athlete

>shits on another user for momscience
>resorts to leafscience
What a fag.

>Muh HFC
>Muh GMOs
>useful idiot unlike me the enlightened neckbard
>corporate elite
You just needed to call me a niggerspic to get buzzword bingo you dense fuck.

Here's how to not be fat: don't intake more calories than your body needs, it really is that simple, hell you can manage it on the shittiest of fast food as long as you have a resemblance of willpower.
How about you post some credible sources then? Buzzfeed and facebook are not credible sources sorry.

In all fairness is lifestyle being hard to beat, people here are overworked for instance (1-2 extra hours, unpaid, is actually the fucking norm in a lot of places) and comutes for many are beyond unreasonable, 2-3 hours, so fater such a brutal ordeal a lot of people prefer stuff that's convenient (processed) add to that cheap comfort food is one of the few available luxuries to many, so you get fat people even if yes, in theory they could e working out and cooking their own meals at home, if they only had some energy left after fucking brutal days. It's a vicious circle becauise long run the unhealthy lifestyle saps your energy even more but it's hard to resist, people have lousy habits at working places and it's hard to be the guy eating carrot sticks when everyone else is eating fucking cake.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Huffing twinkies and guzzling down diet coke to waddle up to squat and then going back down doesn't count as a sport.

>Here's how to not be fat: don't intake more calories than your body needs, it really is that simple, hell you can manage it on the shittiest of fast food as long as you have a resemblance of willpower.

Still haven't read the multiple replies detailing it's not just about weight? Sure if you put in the effort you can be built even with our shit food, but as I've already said you still have higher risks of cancer, heart disease, and fatigue.

Did peoples will power just drop off the face of the earth in the 1980's?

You're a useful idiot shilling for corporations and blaming the common man.

People have to work for a fucking living they don't have the luxury of a bourgeois pursuit to spend time sifting through products in a store and to afford the yuppie organic shit.

Meant for
As for the obesity rates going up sky high in the last 30 years one of the main factors would be the internet and the rapid advancement of technology making everyone sit around a lot more and be less active.

>As for the obesity rates going up sky high in the last 30 years one of the main factors would be the internet and the rapid advancement of technology making everyone sit around a lot more and be less active.

One factor, you're naive if you think that's the only or main driving force.