Is she the greatest pop star of all time?

>revolutionized the female pop scene in the late 90s spawning millions of imitators
>won the female pop star wars of the late 90s/early 00s
>released the pop song of the decade in 2004
>while on a musical hiatus, entertained us non-musically throughout much of 2006 and 2007
>had a great comeback album
>first album sold more than all of Beyonshit's combined
>has her own show in Vegas
>released a phenomenal, relevant, fresh, and severely underrated pop album in 2016
>conservative, patriotic American
>seems friendly, humble, approachable, and girl-next-door, while being fit and hot as fuck (at age 35)
>not pretentious in the slightest
>Shitfork never reviewed any of her albums
>household name
>tons of iconic music videos
>instantly recognizable voice
>so much more but I'm at risk of running over the limit

GOAT pop star, (don't bother trying to) prove me wrong

who

Is that Britney? Are you jacking me? She's totally degenerate.

i would spear that snatch

It's Britney, bitch

she's better than like, jessica simpson, but any other female pop star that she actually gets compared to is usually better whether it be beyonce, madonna, kylie, janet etc

Wow, she used to be really really pretty.

Yep. She was that girl next door kinda pretty too. Thems the best.

Lmao I thought you were talking about Taylor swift. Didn't see the 90s part.

Either way they're both just singers. At least lady gaga can play the piano

Ha, me too, didn't see the "great" part

Taylor plays guitar, no?

Oh she does?

Well she's probably not very good

nice feet

Still would

A S L U T
S
L
U
T

remember when she was fat and bald?

Britney was also an incredible dancer, unlike most pop stars these days

pic is fake. look @ the door. it's warped.

Taylor plays the piano too (and other instruments), you stupid fuck, and unlike Gaga she has proved many times that she can write whole songs by herself.

for some reason i remember her boobs as bigger than this

I'm trying to figure out what would be gained by that

>she has proved many times that she can write whole songs by herself.

I'm grateful to her for being one of the women in music videos who helped me through puberty. We only had dialup back then.

Both trash but at least Taylor Swift doesn't think shes god's gift to music.

taylor has better feet

but can she do a handstand splits against a wall?

:-D

Taylor Swift doesn't write a majority of her own music though. I guarantee you 90 percent of the singles she has had are written by some studio producer.

I don't think Britney is conservative

Incredible dancer? Lol surely you're joking. Her joints look like they need oiling when she dances.

Most of Taylor's song are co-written (with another person or two usually, which is still far less than basically all other major pop stars), fine, but she is the main co-writer in all of them and she still has way more songs completely written by herself (Speak Now, almost half of Fearless and Red, and some songs on the other two albums) than other mainstream pop stars.

She's literally a hick from Louisiana.

This. She writes none of those singles. People need to understand that a major label will spend literally millions of dollars on creating a major pop single for an artist on the Swift/Beiber/Adele level. The amount of research which goes into every single second of one of those songs is insane. Every last moment and syllable is meticulously planned on a neuroscientific level to maximize listener engagement in key demographics. There is absolutely no way that she is writing that music, unless she has a PHD in music psychology which we don't know about.

Those "co-writing credits" are literally just words a marketing team put on a paper. Pop music is as real as WWE wrestling. Read The Song Machine for more on this.

She has never publicly stated her political allegiances and this is as close as she got to a political statement in 2016.

jesus fuck what hath those surgeons wrought with her face?
hahaha

Madonna is.

Gaga is the best new age pop star, or at least she was from 2009-2011

Gaga is just a poor man's Madonna