Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apparently his tweet was deleted afterwards from what I've gathered

the prophecy ...

And what exactly do you mean by that?

God exists

it consists letters and numbers ...

no fucking way I maybe know what it is..

Checked.

Quads of truth

Well shit, I better stop being an atheist now with those quads

Winrar.

Assange's password

top kek

Some days ago I was lurking on Sup Forums and assisted to an interesting chat between some anons and one particular guy that said he was an FBI agent.
I took hella screenshots of that, around 30 and some of the things he said made me think he may be legit.

They were talking about the Hilary Clinton mail leak and the Clinton Foundation, as said by this guy Snowden had nothing to do with all this shit.
But if this has been posted by Snowden yesterday it may be something..

QUAAAAADS HAVE SPOKEN

It could be a public encryption key

I don't know nothing about any of that, I'm not into all that theory stuff but this was put all over Facebook and I gathered that if I post it on here then perhaps someone might make sense of it

Obviously hexadecimal

So you think 0+0+0+0+0+0>0?
Damn, you're stupid.

MD5 hash?

Arma 3 player ID?

Yeah, I would post it but it's like 30 screenshots and i'm not gonna make a download file or shit like that.
So did you read all of that? They talked about hella stuff, Soros, DOJ, SAP (Special Access Program), Corruption, Obama, Trump, Bill Clinton (death 2016) etc..

Ok I know i'm at 0+0+0+0+0+0+0>0 right now because i'm not really into that, but if somebody shows up or something happens I would may be able to put something together.
If you wanna joke around and just ignore all the things that are happening right now about the case of Hilary Clinton Email Leaks then it's ok for me.

And?

Its a bitcoin address hes asking for some rubles

>Sup Forums
>knowing anything

No not really but I heard a bit about the Hillary email leaks (Britfag here so I know nothing about American happenings)

Post you cocksucker

why the fuck is Stevie Wonder on Snowdens twitter account?

I'll roll because I'm a cuck

underrated

The answer is simple, its some encrypted shit or just cryptic shit (most likely encrypted).

GOD IS 7
youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI

Me too, I don't live in United States so I don't really know much.
Important things they said during the thread were: Bill Clinton dying this year - George Soros being in the middle of all this shitstorm - Special Access Program (SAP) used by Hilary Clinton illegally to sell informations, intel, favors to other country (strategical informations and lots of stuff) - Trump and Putin may be using email informations against Hilary - Possible war if Hilary Clinton wins - Saudi Arabia donatin Clinton Foundation - Russian Uranium Fiasco - HRC and Israel Lobby - AIPAC etc..

Looks like a sha512 hash

Looks like a butt tweet

>god exists
>those quads

Well, i guess god is real thing

Oh yeah, I heard about Saudi Arabia donating to Hillarys campaign and I also heard about her using some service for illegal things and also about Trump and Putin using the leaked emails against Hillary. But I never heard about possible war or Bill Clinton dying this year

Just an average white american with a lot of balls.

I don't even want to post too much stuff really, if this shit is legit and some of these informations are real then I wouldn't risk to be a possible target, even if I live in another country and I'm not that old and powerful.
The last thing I wanna say is that someone spoke about "Tavistock" controlled by George Soros and the "FBI Agent" suggested that that was may be the right way to deeper in this shitstorm.

We're done admiring those quads, you latefag.

jealousfag

This monkey's going to heaven

Well I'm screenshotting this thread anyway so if something similar to this crops up again then it might be of use

Or he sat on his phone

Ok then, I found this image containing all the screenshots about the thread.
Read it and then tell me if you think it's legit, me first i'm not sure and I can't believe, there's really too much shit here.

cypher

Also, the other day I was lurking in Sup Forums and I saw an interesting thread about Hilary Clinton email leaks and someone posted this interesting screenshot..

Zozzle

Possibly what he uses to encrypt emails

Kek

More likely a hash. There is a dump coming and this is how to make sure it's legitimate.

It looks legit enough, although I am confused as to why only the FBI is dealing with this and not the CIA (I don't know much about American processes on domestic/governmental issues so correct me if I'm wrong)

Appears to be sha256, looks like I'm not the only one who thought that. Good luck decoding it.

This

The FBI Agent talked about sending information to the DOJ, if I've got it right the DOJ is responsable about taking decision of this stuff..
Damn, nobody here knows something about USA and this stuff?

>hex
no shit

you nearly solved it man, got any more ideas?

I don't exactly understand how this demon comes into play with the whole presidential scandal, if the Bastille attacks happened in America instead of France, I would consider it but surely it wouldn't have any influence on this? (I'm not strong on these theories so please correct me if I'm missing something out here)

?? he said obviously ??

Well from what I've seen, the Americans themselves seem pretty confused with what to make of it so I think that pretty much no one fully understands the whole situation. (Well the Russian government might, they were the ones that leaked all the emails after all)

THE PROPHECY IS REAL. GOD IS REAL

Yeah but the Bastille happened along time ago when the economy and stability of a single country hardly would be important for the rest of the world, if you get what I mean.
And now, it's all connected, and we're talking about the United States of America, one of the most influent countries in the world.
This scandal could lead into a lot of trouble because these informations comprehend stuff like Russian borders, Ukraine, NATO and everywhere it works around the world etc.
Yeah it's a shitstorm right now, but let me tell you this, it's a really though moment because all this could change in a bad or good way so easily.

Okay, this is what these things are.

Say you wanted to be able to say, later, that you knew something on some day.

What you'd do is write a short paragraph describing what you know or predict, for instance "I think Hillary did 9/11 and there'll be proof after the election", then you'd hash that paragraph* and post the hash in a public place like twitter. Everyone sees the hash and knows you posted it, and when. But hashes are one-way, so no-one knows what the paragraph is.

Later, you post the paragraph and say I-told-you-so. Anyone interested can hash it and see that it actually does hash into the hash you posted ages ago.
* a hash is a cryptographic operation that turns lots of data into a small amount of data. Obviously, there more possible data than possible hashes, so many different things hash to the same hash. Cryptographic hashes are one-way, so you can work out the hash from the text, but not the text from the hash.

learn how floating point arithmetic works in computing.

the only one of you dumb motherfuckers here to actually know what it is

so hes just lonely and wants attention?

idiots itt.

He posted a number. in hexadecimal instead of decimal, but it's still just a number. could be anything, true. but to answer 'what is it', the answer is a number.

no. he knows what it looks like. there's a diff.

but that's like saying "1234 looks like a luggage combination because it's 4 digits!" doesn't mean that's what it is. it's just something that has the same number of digits (or bytes).

Ah ok, so he could literally be posting some random ass shit and we will never know until he says?

I don't know about you guys but I think it's a word

If you can provide me one example of something besides a hash that looks just like one.

Yes obviously small digit number combos are used for a multitude of things, but I'm not sure what a hash could be confused with

Based on the length, it's probably a SHA-256 hash.

The purpose is to prove that something that he'll post in the future was already written now (since he wouldn't have been able to calculate a hash for it otherwise).

Praise the lord

way too many bits to be a word. even on a 64 bit system.

But why would he delete the tweet? Wouldn't it be better if he just leaves it up so he won't have to prove anything?

you gotta be shitting me

Kek is very powerful

>in church
>father walks up to me
>#blessedliterally
>how did you come to us my child
>QUADS SHOWED ME THE WAY OF JESUS

its a link to a vid of your mom getting banged by a dog

LOL what a faggot. this faggot is a girl nowLOL no wonder you fags wanna know what he meant you all like those gay ass trap threads. LOL he i probably in one to since he is a girl faggot now LMAO

There will be a war in 2020

Have you tried googling the hash, works for a lot of download hashes like torrents.

>God is very powerful

He fell asleep on the keyboard

Nice

Truly amazing

Jesus Lord. Time to go to church.

someone needs to archive this thread, just for these quads

7 is also the godly number. That's why the devil's number is 666, because 6 is always inferior to 7.
Quads of the 7, not just greater than 666 but an order of magnitude higher.

I love this meme

clear proof that God really DO exist

This is kind of turning /x/ but god is real just not the old dude with a beard in the clouds. Idk if its even a he. Its just simply light

dude, your thinking of the Sun.

Mother of God.

so close

if my post ends between 1-9 God does not exist.

if my post ends between 1-9 God does exist.

reporting in

get or not, its true

its just not what most people conceptualize as the deity