Get this

Get this

>fucking my gf
>been together for a year
>she had plenty of cocks before and knows it pains me
>my cock is curved
>I can reach unreachable spots
>she yells "oh yeah, no one has ever reached there before"
>feel like I'm fucking a total whore who's pussy have been had in all possible ways
>instant hate and wondering about breaking up

is it normal reaction or am I mental? How am I supposed to create a stable relationship if I consider woman a slut so easily? How am I supposed to consider her a slut and lover her at the same time? NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE!

>inb4 "but she wants to be your slut" fuck that coz I want to be a slut but I'm not allowed. My mother would hate me for that.

Pretty normal reaction. I personally fucking hate used merchandise

Get a side chick and everyone you fuck her,go back and make your gf suck her pussy juice then fuck her in her ass and repeat

Everytime*

Rule of thumb is to never mix past relationships with the current one, but it bothers me too I'm not good at following that rule.

Sure mate, why not.

Normal reaction. I've been dating a virgin for almost two years and I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

What is this,for ants? Fuck off

it's a self-made-emoticon

Once a slut, always a slut. She's probably fucking with other guys.

I didn't come here to cringe today, but I have, oh I have. Never said it before but, maybe you should lurk less my poor pathetic litte cucklestein.

Fuck that shit u will never respect her. She's just a hoe and she will eventually cuck u and ur a faggot cuz u tried to wife a slut everyone is laughing at you

That feeling wont ever go away op. Once you start looking at a girl like that (especially one you care about), you wont look at her the same. Even though you want to be with her. At the same time she secretly disgusts you.

Lmao, she probably tells every guy she fucks the same thing...

That reaction tells me you're immature and mentally ill, probably with a lot of self esteem and confidence issues. If you can only have relationships with virgins then you're gonna have a bad time. This is real life. Women have sex with other men besides you. If you had some respect for yourself you wouldn't care about those guys because you know that you're good enough.

who makes you cringe, me or her?

so is every relationship over after that kind of shit?

Are you all the same poster? If you are, then you really didn't hide it very well. You sound like a total idiot, and I'm not even OP.

just fuck her in degrading and borderline abusive ways but treat her like a normal person when you cum. otherwise you're wasting eachothers time and you should end it asap

Man up faggot.

You're probably just young, I was that way at one time. Now I prefer an experienced female. You'll never find a virgin that spends her life worshipping only your cock. Be glad you have a nice cock and share it with a lot of whores, life is short.

sometimes I get that feeling as well, everyone looks like a samefag ahahah! I'm afraid we might be mentally ill, like this guy said:

and become a whore myself? How am I supposed to respect myself afterwards?

Jesus christ grow up OP.

The men she's been with don't matter anymore unless she's still actually seeing them.

What do you think life in your 40's will be like if you're single? Pretty much any woman you meet at that age will have had 10+ cocks minimum over the years, and if you're jealous about it, then any good woman you might find will just make you a bitter little bitch - like you are right now.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

Get it in your head. Otherwise, maybe you should fuck virgins exclusively, which are really horrible lays might I add.

Are you samefagging your own post, OP?

well, if you thought that you'll find a cute and fun virgin girl to spend your whole life with and she'll always live only you, remaining faithful, then think again, kid.
pretty sure I'm being sexist here, but from my experience women are sluts, might be good or bad at keeping it in but it's ingrained in them. always easier to pick up a girl with a boyfriend, and I've never had a relationship in my life when the girl would remain faithful, slut, virgin or whatever else.
well, tl;dr version, enjoy what you have, if it bothers you talk to her about it, don't keep it bottled up like some bitch. thank me later.

See I would be thinking "shit she fucked a bunch of dudes but now she's with me, I must be better than all of them" and be happy and proud

But I'm not an insecure faggot so....

/thread

>that pic

no wonder niggers prefer white women

Just giver her the occasional slap and you're good OP!

also, P.S.
> curved cock makes it possible to touch places inaccessible otherwise

Top cuck

Found the cuck :^)

Nah bro she's a whore it will inevitably fall apart.