Should I be concerned Sup Forums?

Should I be concerned Sup Forums?

is that blood? if so im pretty sure, also black shit is bad unless you're taking vitamins

I'm a medical practitioner and i suggesting taking a taste, if it tastes like shit, it's normal, if it taste like shit, that's bad.

If you keep crapping bloodshit for 1 week you should visit a doc, if it goes away then you're fine

this

/thread

If you had pepto recently that may have changed the color, but you most likely have a mild case of internal bleeding. If you're on meds definitely let your doctor know.

bloody shit is never good OP, get that checked out if it continues.

I think the bloods from my asshole. I think something tore
That was the biggest shit I ever took

What were you eating?

Medfag here. If its black and tarry you have blood in your stool. Would not be a bad idea to go to the doctor.

If you have stomach issues you could have an ulcer but could be a multitude of things

I took some pepto a few days ago.
I haven't eaten at all today, but mostly Ramen Noodles

If it's dark green, it's too much iron, if it's black, you have a bleed somewhere in the upper part of your intestines. the red is not blood from your anus, that would be bright red and scary looking, as a couple of drops would make the toilet water turn red. the red you see might be residue from a bleed in your gastro instestinal tract, which is more scary than anal fissures.
source: I know my toilet blood nigger.

Thanks user
It was green, not a good camera

Double dubs, nice

Also, if it's bright red, he might just have a tear. I get those every now and then.

I guess you're familiar with ass tears faggot

Eat my green shit u fucking cunt

then that's iron. I'm not 100% on the red I see there though. but if it's been in the toilet a while before you took the picture it could be just anus blood coagulating, which isn't a big deal at all. either way, I recommend eating a healthy amount of fiber every day, and tell your doctor if your problems doesn't go away on it's own after a week.

Thanks user
Prob gonna talk to my doc anyway

Good idea, nice trips.

Trips

>I know my toilet blood nigger.

I love Sup Forums - erry day, without fail, there's something that makes me kek

I'm no medfag, but blood in your shit is pretty bad. go to the doctors mate

I've had it, it scared me, I looked it up and had a chat with my doc. Knowledge is power.