Is it possible to suck your own dick?

Is it possible to suck your own dick?

no

yes

Yes

maybe

You need the equipment for it.

Speaking of, you can also go fuck yourself, too.

yes, but it's not comfortable in that pose

There's some picture that was popping up around the time of the Orlando shooting of a guy doing it

It's possible for you to suck my own dick.

The guy from the Orlando shooting did it in the pic?

i have before if you have less than 10% body fat and stretch often its easy just study up on you form and dont over exert yourself

Just write ''Guy sucking of his own dick'' in google you retard. Of course it's possible, I see those videos all the time.

Bravo OP. This pic is one of the best representations of Sup Forums I've ever seen

>lol so randum XD

this one is better imo ;)

it's pretty funny indeed because women are all whores

You should know that talking about women in a disrespectful way isn't accepted on this website.

Oh shit I forgot. Sorry.

Keep in mind that it now is a place where everyone is accepted, not only cis white able-bodied males.

There's no such thing as a cis white able-bodied male on Sup Forums. Only cucks and fags.

Look up "thewillpower" for a good tutorial how.

Yes. Doesn't feel good, it's pretty straining and uncomfortable. For me at least.

Only because people like me did our job. Old Sup Forums was very different.

Oh yes. I remember old Sup Forums where everyone was at least 6 feet tall and would talk about all the girls they fucked during the weekend. Good times.

Yeah. It doesn't objectify women now and it's much more inclusive

Yes. Jerking is better. buy a sex toy.

Or take a shower and get a job and you can have someone do all the work for you.

yes , i was doing it 10 years ago , used to be flexible and i have 21cm dick

I mean that too but if you are asking about sucking your own dick you arent likely to put out the effort to do that

I put on my best tuxedo when I suck my own dick.

Someone has to have that "this was happening 5 minutes before the shooting started at Pulse" pic of the dude deepthroating himself

Yes. I used to all the time. It's okay. It hurt my back though. And now I have stretch marks on my lower back from bending over like that so much.

that is a pretty nice tshirt

I removed my penis so I can suck my own collarbone.

Hi Eminem

Yes, but it doesn't feel as good as you would think. Not worth the effort in my opinion.