Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I got kicked out the house with no money or anything its 2:21 AM and all friends cant do shit for me cuz its too late
Take my mind off this depressing reality
Im at 27% and my battery burns out real fucking fast with mobile data on so be quick

kill yourself

theres someone out there having a worse time than you, trust me

Never

Its cold as fuck and im living in a 3rd world country I dont see how it could be any worse than this

How da fuck u ain't grab your charger

you could be dead
>inb4 I'd rather be

You could be a nigger

I did, just the cord tho.
Also got nowhere to plug it in

Only betas and faggot wish to be dead

what country, OP?
why did you get kicked out?
can you hang around your house/apartment/whatever? that would be easiest

This.

Jordan
Stupid fucking reason really my brother and sister intentionally started a fight and then cried to their dad
Idk yet but ill try to im Omw there

Those little shits.
Sorry to hear that, OP.
Good luck and keep us posted

You probably deserved it and I guess they really ain't your friends. Live life and learn the hard way.

Find your nearest food shelter and library

Thank you user im currently still Omw home but im not gonna go in we got a couch in the yard I'll chill there for a while

He said what country not your name

You are an idiot pls be bait

op here
Currently sitting at that couch I spoke with wifi which means my 7% of battery will last me a little bit longer

post a pic faggot

Aren't there old abandoned tombs all over Jordan? Go turn one into your palace and enslave your fellow sandniggers.

Its pitch black

either to grow a pair and start taking responsibility, or become a streetwalker and sell your boypussy to old men with beer bellies

Break out of this reality and restart your live in resonance to ur surroundings.
Find a constalation to love it live again and fuck the past.. Dude
Ich drück die die Daumen