Who won? The fans or the players?

Who won? The fans or the players?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0
youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The players. They didn't lose their jobs and went on to make more millions while the fans went home and back to their 9to5 jobs

Every fan that wasn't actually involved in the fight - most entertaining thing that's happened in the NBA since Dr. J retired.

What is going on here?

artest rushed a fan and popped his head with bare hands

Is there anything more pathetic than white cuckhoop fans?

Funfact: This was the last Jiggaboo jam game I ever watched.

'no'

hands down the players

the fans because Detroit won the chip the same year

>not posting any vids of the malice at the palace

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0

Based John Green, he started the whole thing.

The Detroit fans easily won this. By trolling the Pacers they pretty much eliminated their best competition from the ECF.

"Malice in the Palace"

Literal chimpout

who won this?

the fans or disco?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA

Hero of Detroit

I wana move to detroit and become a detroit sports fan. I already own a lot of guns and ammo. I'd just need to fortify my house like a rainbow six: siege mission.

Does someone have a webm for the whole fight

Clearly disco. Rock is kill. And house music has taken revenge for this night

Ben Wallace is the fucking best

the players because they continue to make millions of millions dollars while the fans get a really shitty nba. i swear the malice of the palace was the 9/11 of NBA

A lot of the Pacers probably made less money than some of those fans the remainder of that season with the suspensions and endorsement drops.

Will we ever get the HD recordings?

Watched this live on tv with 2 of my neighbors. One was a nerdy guy who didn't watch sports ever. He loved this one and it was great sharing that moment with him and my neighbros.

∆∆