Hey Sup Forums, dubs decides my starting civ (rename them) and my personality towards other civs...

Hey Sup Forums, dubs decides my starting civ (rename them) and my personality towards other civs, trips decides the world type as well.

Running Civ III complete

or not, faggots

NewWorldOrder

ISIS

also give info on world types, cant remember civ 3

syria

pangea, continents, archipelago, all with your choice of 60, 70 or 80% water, as well as arid, temperate or wet climate, cool, temperate, or hot, and 3 billion years old, 4 billion years old, or 5 billion, which changes how weathered it is

ding ding, next winrar decides personality

Gyarados hyper beam attack

focus on spreading your religion to all european nations

rolling

OP here, to decide difficulty, ill go with the first post under mine ending with the number 1-8, 8 being the hardest

guess im rolling for my own thing

oh for fucks sake

Ok, I'm going to play as Caliph ISIS of Syria, and I'll try to spread my religion of "peace" across Europe, so I'll be playing the European map on the hardest difficulty. I'll post periodic updates. Anyone know a good way to video capture on a dinosaur laptop?

>not playing CIV IV
>not picking Arabia
>not discovery Islam first and getting a global Jihad victory

hahah get rekt, that game is impossible

just make screenshots

>and I'll try to spread my religion of "peace" across Europe, so I'll be playing the European map on the hardest difficulty.

If you want to be realistic you should just play it on Chieftain then.

gtfo, CIV III master race

My Sid run will only take 5 minutes, I'll have time to do both

5 min? ... what are you using?

I'm saying I suck that bad

>not playing the superior call to power with space, sea and the year 3000

but yeah I needed something old enough to run civ because my windows pc is out of town, so i dug up a compaq presario to run civ iii

any updates?

Got the world started, I'm gonna do a big image dump after 25 turns, keep your eyes peeled

>Start text, Hail ISIS

Lurkin'

what do you guys think, focus on science or focus on building a shit ton of warriors in the hopes that i can overpower whoever i meet first

Shit ton! Let ISIS Zerg them!

on it. totally fucked though on sid difficulty

>2470 BC
>Amsterdam has Pikemen

bump
waiting for pics

come on OP

op did your crappy laptop crash or something

>will only take 5 minutes
its been over an hour