Anyone else has this fetish? I have very few pics and want to expand my library

Anyone else has this fetish? I have very few pics and want to expand my library.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/X4UNSFW/comments/4wcz3t/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/X4UNSFW/comments/4wcz3t/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/

I used to have a bunch, unfortunately they are fake. It was for an edgy clothing company.

What fetish is this exactly?

yes. i love me a hoodrat/drug accident looking mess, but still is hot. nohing more makes my cock rise than that image

[Touyou Zatsugidan] Shokushin - Needle Rape

nice for you

Drug using bitches

Sex on drugs is fun. As long as it isn't rapey it's great. I support OP.

bumping & dumping

I feel you, man. There's just nothing out there.

this is good shit, haha. The amateur stuff is best.

And yet is so great

i have mixed feelings about this

4/5 are fake, and one is questionable

Yeah, I think the company is actually called "Heroin Kids". I was pretty disappointed when I found out. I'd love to find some real content that fills that same niche, though.

Yeah this is one of the more fucked up fetishes I've come across

what the fuck is a baby prostitute and why does the wall say "PEDO PEDO PEDO"

That's just annoying as fuck, used to party with this bitch that would get butt ass naked on our filthy floor and be super fucking annoying. Everyone thought she was so hot but I saw her lick a window clean, that window was so dirty I couldn't see through it and she fucking licked it clean. Fuckin hell

Then we must be using different internets.

Many years ago, before social media took off, people had no problem having pics taken at raves and parties. There used to be message boards FULL of this stuff. The Internet was smaller and people didn't fear having their friends or family find it, ever.

Shit changed though, the real stuff is rare.

That picture is faked. Fun story, though. Did you ever give her a go?

I can't tell if this is great or gross

why not both?

checked and kek'd

This is nothing.

I do too

oh summer child

post videos not pics

Nope, every one of my friends have though. She tried one night, was acting like a fucking devil possessed succubus, kept licking my face and ripping her clothes off. Bitch bit my sideburn off and all boner was lost.

Getting girls so trashed, they lay unconcious while you do things sexually to them

Yeah, real stuff is pretty rare. There is a lot of various photos of edgy companies in Miami and LA and other major party cities selling stuff or doing 'art projects', but, a lot of the amateur stuff doesn't make it around much anymore.

watching kids get raped and killed is fucked up this is just making me feel sad for them, but in the other hand i want to fuck them while defenseless like that

These are all from an art project thing

got more?

why dont she fucking do it not her baby prostitute

Yeah, the real stuff is long gone. I used to be a raver and fuck, there were always pics of people rolling their ass off half naked in the chill room. Even a few years laer you would still come across pics of people snorting lines off a girls ass and such.

It's been years since then though. People are much more careful now. Back then, nobody thought anybody would see it.

Wish my art project was like this