Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. legit became capekino this season

Legends of Tomorrow is shit. Arrow became shit. Supergirl is awkward. The Flash has disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm, I don't believe you.

bennet pls go and stay go

The much more plausible narrative is that all of those are shit, including agents of shield.

Well, obviously they aren't high art, but entertaining none the less.

They really, really arent.

AoS had a great finale. Wonder what they'll be up to next season.

nah skye sucks dick plus she didnt show any more panties i mean what the hey?

>The Flash has disappointed
judging by the last episode they spent most of the budget on the finale, so wait for that before you judge this season.

I hear they are making the show edgier next season so get ready.

good god.

As much as wards story is over I really want brett dalton back.

How did her body survive the ridiculus amounts of G's?

speed force

Kek

is that a thing?

they're still making Agents of C.U.C.K?

yeah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Force

it allows the flash to do various cool things, like manipulating the speed of others (preventing them from falling apart while he carries them or permanently freezing them in place), traveling through time, outrunning himself and outrunning the very concept of death as pictured here.

it's basically magic. the flash is one of the most powerful beings in the dc universe.

Arrow was a turd from the start, Flash too.

Arrow was amazing in season 2 and Flash has been pretty good so far.

the flash is a solid 7.9/10, it's enjoyable.

Bine?

What PS3 game is this?

>tfw no more Brett Dalton
Still feel bad for his character, Ward could be redeemed until they gave him to his brother and he turned ebil

That episode was great, pretty much poking fun at themselves about how they only get reject villains to work with so that they don't steal anyone that could appear in a movie. That episode was basically the band of rejects.

I am so glad he was never redeemed. His character needed to remain evil throughout.

He wasn't really evil until after Coulson & the gang gave him to his brother

Capeshit shows are all cancer except for daredevil. they literally have zero artistic value and are made only because america has no culture except muh comics abd muh superheroes

>implying

They are badly written, have meh villains and mediocre to bad actors. But it's a solid 7.9, right? XDD

Fuck off.

I like Ward as a villain. He had multiple chances to be redeemed by other characters but his fellow agents rejected him because it was easier to hate him than understand why he did the things he did. Coulson, in the end, realized that Wards story was also partially his story and he was at least partially responsible the results.

This show hasn't been the same since the pink dress left.

>outrunning himself
lolwut

There is no such thing as capekino. The closest things are MoS and BvS, and really they approach semi decent semi serious action flicks.

Actually, scratch that, Super is the closest thing to capekino, and that was more indiecape or something.

These things might be fun and a bit of down time from other pursuits, but nobody's going to be watching this shit in like 30 years like the old Superman movies. People are barely watching AoS now, it'll be dead soon enough.

And at least the Marvel series were fun to watch. They slightly updated the smallville model and added a bunch of spin offs and that was alright for a bit. Daredevil was okay. Constantine was okay. Nothing great tho.

i'm glad you asked.

>advertise the entire season that a major character is getting killed off for good
>keep swapping around gold crucifix to different characters
>everyone on board for the climax
>it's just Lincoln
>also Ward again for the hundredth time

Nobody gave a shit about Lincoln. Agents of SHIELD doesn't have the balls to kill off a major character.

>it's basically magic.
I like that. There's no real pretense of it being somehow based in real science. I read something with one of the DC writers whining about it but it's better than "radiation and chemicals or something" in Marvel imo.

What early ps3 game is this?

Lmao go watch ur chinese cartoons kid

she looks like the tokyo hotel dude

i hate this new style

reeeeee

it was a disguise so i doubt its permanent

agents of shield is dogshit