Are you man enough?

Are you man enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-georgia-226711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Millions of trump supporters feel this way about Donald J. Trump....."We don't care if the guy swears... or how many times he's been married...or who he voted for, or what his income tax return shows. We want the problems fixed. Yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. We know he's not a racist, or bad to women, or all the other things the liberal media is trying to label him with. We know he's raised a good family, and that says a lot about him.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere and Muslims are openly trying to hurt this country and make the civilized world adjust to them. We want it all fixed!

We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and so many of the elected establishment. We don't care that Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, the Bush's, and so many other top old and new Republicans refuse to endorse him for their own selfish reasons, and we know what they are. We don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorists, we don't care that he tried some businesses that didn't work out.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims, where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in, AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED. And TRUMP is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Party. We're angry about the Iran deal, the budget, treatment of Israel, military weakness, lobbyists, special interests, overpaid politicians with their self serving bills and back room deals, trade deals, loss of jobs, manipulated economic numbers, businesses fleeing, and even the phoney pay for play Clinton Foundation.

Americans are no longer going to be fooled, and the movement is out to change the direction we're taking. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, and all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, he's flexible, and he's also not a politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Public service has become elected greed. This may be our only chance to have a non-politician, despite his flaws, try and correct the mess, at least for 4 years. We must take the shot, because the consequences of putting Hillary Clinton in office are frightening. There is a tidal wave happening, and its going to overcome much of what's happened to this country.
GO TRUMP 2016

George Forman, 2016

Clinton is projected to win Georgia rn lol its going to be a fucking blowout

And yes, I am a paid shill.

>And yes, I am a paid shill.

It's not called a blowout in elections, not surprised a Clinton voter is illinformed

Americas next president!

>Clinton is projected to win Georgia

Only way that could possibly happen is through some serious vote tampering.

Lol
He isn't

guess not. but that's nothing new.

>tfw not american
>tfw I'm not forced to vote for either Killary or Donald Dump
>mfw

Can we just skip to the part where everyone comes to their senses and realizes Gary Johnson is the best choice.

Can't deny dubs.

It'll sink in, in a few years when the entire world sucks just a little bit more

he is our meme King and the first meme President
elected by Pepe in god we trust
America will reach a new glory

lol If Trump can't even win the normal red states, he's truly fucked.

politico.com/story/2016/08/poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-georgia-226711

How's it feel to follow our election when no one in the world gives a shit about your countries politics

not trying to instigate a riot. not sure who to vote for this november but i want to know what hillarys think about pic related

Funny, his initial run cost much less than Hillary's and Bernie's and was entirely self-funded. How many tens of millions of dollars has Hillary received from Saudi royalty and Goldman Sachs thus far?

>white guys building it

Johnson is the Heinrich Held of modern American politics. No substantial ideas and neutral in a time of social and political desperation. Like Sanders, the guy says one thing then sides with the DC establishment when decision-making time comes.

well yeah we'll neeed to check the work to make sure there arent tunnels or intentionally shoddy workmanship

you are a golden god sir

Of course. You'll want it done right.

Hold up... I fell for that shit with Obama. You're not going to get me again you evil evil person.

Trump is not even worthy of shining Hitler's boots!

They are pretty teensy- weensy

A man of Germanic lineage resembles another man of Germanic lineage?

Why are there user ID's, I was sure they removed those years ago

Stop. We're trying to craft a narrative here.

not Sup Forums

and yes user, talking about 2016 in the past go check out the other boards

i love you clonton

aww
have a beer user

that is the scariest thing i have ever seen in my life

Nice to see you got all 4 of them in one shot