Tonight I'm gonna trip on 500mg Benadryl/DPH(Diphenhydramine). what should I expect? Has Sup Forums ever done this?

Tonight I'm gonna trip on 500mg Benadryl/DPH(Diphenhydramine). what should I expect? Has Sup Forums ever done this?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dph is a reliant. which means a shitty fuking trip similar to bad pcp. get some cough syrup faggo

this

I expect the trip to be somewhat shitty but I hear its fapping enhancing qualities make up for it. Supposedly, jacking off on DPH is like getting a blowjob from Emma Watson

I was prescribed Benadryl as a treatment for tremors and anxiety. After being on the drug for about six weeks I started to have vivid hallucinations of deer walking around everywhere. Doc took me off it.

Can confirm this, actually. Punched my clown 3 times the other night on 600 mg

thats chlorphenhydramine?

500mg isn't enough to "trip" first of all, and if you're making it to enhance fapping you want a way lower dose.

You got shit fucked up

holy shit dude just go get some weed or mushrooms you don't have to be a liver killing tryhard, everyone does drugs

>enhance fapping
how does it enhances it?

weed gives me panic attacks. I love it but every time I smoke weed lately I have an out of body experience which results in a panic attack. Lower-dose trial runs with DPH have felt slightly uncomfortable but it doesn't produce anxiety for me like weed does

you're fucking stupid. does your life suck that bad to where you have to be high on something? let alone fucking benadryl. get your shit together bro.

it's hard to explain, but it makes sexuality feel incredibly bizarre (in a good way). Tits look 10X hotter, ass looks 10x hotter, the whole act of having sex or jacking off seems new and way better. Your dick feels alien. It can also delay and elongate orgasm

Expect twitching like a mofo

damn

how much do u need to feel that?
i got a bottle of it, but dont wanna fuck my liver up

Lmao Benadryl is over the counter.
Anyways, Me and a friend smoked a joint and
took about 350mgs worth, Felt really delirious and heard things that weren't there. Rolled down a hill laughing, right next to a black family that was having a picnic. That was pretty fun haha. But the comedown kind of sucks, we got super drowsy. If you've heard of Datura, it's a mild version of that basically. Disassociative effects, can range from mild to extremely crazy depending on your weight and amount taken, as well as how your body reacts to it. A friend of mine said their dad walked in the room and had a conversation with them about closing the bathroom door or something. He lives with a roomy, and his dad was at work.
Drugs affect everyone differently, so expect anything from a shitty feeling of drowsiness, to an outright bonkers trip. I don't recommend, but if you cross the threshold, it can be pretty sp00py.

Sorry for rant, I'm passionate about muh drugs.

You're on Sup Forums... How can you tell someone else the need to get their shit together?

The only time I saw spiders was downing 750mg within 30 or so minutes. I didn't feel anything at first, or within two hours... so I went to bed.

As I was perusing my phone, a sneaky shadow spider crawled quickly across my hand, which made me say, "Nope, I'm done."

Covered my eyes with a pillow, was extremely dehydrated (obviously), and was pretty terrified of unshielding my eyes... however, every deep breath I took felt as if thousands of tiny arachnids were tracing my entire body. Eventually I looked up at my ceiling, to find an ungodly amount of shadow apparitions travel across my walls and roof.

Not only were the spiders crawling around, but I also heard a demon in my right ear, and a pixie in my left-- they were having some sort of argument, couldn't make out exactly what they were talking about though.

Since then, if I take a lot (8-10 (mainly to fall asleep)), I notice small shadows appear out of the corner of my eye and move, I shrug it off, because I know better now.

The next morning, by the way, was filled with despair, also a fear of spiders... Shadows would keep appearing and disappearing every few minutes, which sucked... but it was an experience, that's for sure.

no cough syrup is dextromethorphan

500 is enough to trip if you're not fat and tolerant

DPH is really really shitty though. If you don't just roll over and go to sleep you will likely see minor hallucinations and uncomfortable ones at that.

And not uncomfortable in the good way like weed anxiety attacks because you're suddenly high enough to realise how autistic you choose to act. It's uncomfortable like coke paranoia without any stimulation.

You do twitch too but any reports of heightened sex etc are in your head, there isn't any evidence to support those effects.

I only took 25 mgs and I am stoned to the tits.

Might be the 8mg of hydromorphone I plugged along with it tho .

kEK

have you tried edibles or wax or just other ways to take it? i get insanely different results with edibles than say smoking out of a bong

whatever floats your boat but be careful dude

Is robitussin better?

25 mgs?
Isn't that like, only 2 doses? haha its probs the hydromorphone (never tried it before, usually only fuck w/ weed, maybe psychedelics) How is
hydro?

>but dont wanna fuck my liver up
FWIW I used to take 40-50 of them a night for 6 months, fapping furiously to camwhores twerking. I cleaned up and to be on the safe side had every test emaginable (chest x-ray, blood tests, MRI, CT scan). It caused no damage, DPH alone wont damage the brain or liver, just be sure what you have only has DPH. A perfect fapping dose is 200-300mg. Start with 200 if you are new

I took 500 mg when i was a 13 year old kid and only weighed 90 pounds, anyways i saw spiders and all that, the walls would turn inside out, if i tried to read anything the letters or numbers would just rearrange themselves, and stuff like my phone would disappear out of my hand. Overall pretty shit experience

Yes. I was being facetious. The 25mg only suppresses itchiness from high doses of opiates.

Hydromorphone is the hot semen of God.

500 isn't enough to trip dipshit the universal agreed minimum dose to go delirious is 700mg.

You're obviously describing an underwhelming trip because you didn't take enough, you're so unbelievably retarded it stuns me.

Yes it is. DXM. Do some googling. It's way funner and actually enjoyable.

yeah, back in high school I used to eat weed daily, had some fantastic experiences. No matter what I do now something weird happens. This is every weed experience I've had lately:

Suddenly it feels like I don't exist. It feels very real, like there is nothing hearing/seeing/thinking/feeling... the sensations occur on their own. Then the sensations join together and everything feels like it is holy and sacred. It literally feels like reality itself becomes God, and you were never there to begin with. It was just God all along. Then time dissapears, and you realize (it seems) like you were also in eternity all along, time was just a wrong idea about reality. Everything I see will be the face of God (despite me being an atheist) and it is incredibly overwhelming. After an hour I will return to normal. It is deeper than trips I've had on acid, and it happens every time I try to smoke weed

You're really arguing over 500 vs 700? Body weight variations also come into play, meaning one fag's 500 could be the equivalent of another fag's 700.

shit, lately if its not a bong i just get a headache smoking out of a shitty peace pipe, but when i do i definitely become self aware, i can feel and hear myself doing things but im watching from a different perspective in my body, like ill hear my mouth speak and listen to what i have to say but i dont have much control over it, i just watch myself interact. usually when it finally hits and i realize it i can gain some semblance of control, but its extremely difficult to organize my thoughts and once i'm there i go notoriously silent and just ride it out.

bout to make a gravity bong lads, wish me luck, im usually shit at making weed accessories

Bump

You're gonna need more than that

Yes, in this thread some kid said 500 was enough but he weighed 90 pounds. If you're a normal sized human, you need 700 mg. This has been the agreed upon universal dose for years in the deleriant community.

Finally someone gets me.

interesting, does this happen to you spontaneously or only when you smoke?

Step up faggot. Blew my load 7 times last time I was rolling on 500 mg of that shit. Not sure if this helps but it was Cheese Pies I was jacking off to.

Mainly from weed and shrooms, but it has happened spontaneously as well, although the spontaneous ones are very brief and rare.

You should expect dementia

health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667

PCP is a dissociative you autistic nigger shit, please go kill yourself faggot nigger shit nigger.

correlation does not equal causation, this study also focused on the elderly. Plus, the cholinergic hypothesis for the cause of dementia has been disproven, we now know it is caused by the build up of small protein plaques in the brain. You faggots just try to suck the fun out of everything

This guy fucks. I have had some of the best closed eye visuals from eating a bud. I literally saw cartoon figures dance around, shit was crazy.