amygdalatx.bandcamp.com/album/population-control-2
labella.bandcamp.com/album/ides
lalunaband.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/ithwm854CI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

conditionsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/s-t

>screamo

shouldn't you be shopping at hot topic right now? kill yourself holy shit

hey, speaking about hot topic, why do places like that have a large overlap of edgy music stuff and videogame apparel? who is the target demographic? just cringy nerdy outcasts?

does that mean that fat nerdy types are this generations punks?

>kill yourself holy shit

>fat
are you projecting?

>2016
>still thinks screamo means mallshit

newfag leave

pic related is you

>2016
>still thinks screamo means mallshit
>after being told he is wrong, simply doubles down rather than stepping back to consider that he may be a fucking retard

newfag leave

see

Haven't listened a lot screamo recently, but have a lot on my listenlist, some i liked this year

amygdalatx.bandcamp.com/album/population-control-2
labella.bandcamp.com/album/ides
lalunaband.bandcamp.com/

don't fall for the bait user

>THESE SONGS ARE ABOUT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE/ PATRIARCHY/INNER MISOGYNY/COLORISM

jesus fucking christ what kind of faggot shit do you listen to

I won't turn this into a Sup Forums thread

not being a limp dicked sjw doesnt make me pol faggot. if you wanna listen to some shitty guilt tripping music about problems that dont exist then be my guest.

youth novel > youth funeral

I'm just saying that discussing this topic will turn the thread into something that is seen every day on Sup Forums, not about music, which it should be. If you don't agree, fine.
Personally i value music that at least has something to say, even if you disagree with it.

nice trips. never listened to youth funeral 2bh.

>Personally i value music that at least has something to say, even if you disagree with it.
It's just bullshit. People making problems out of thin air. Except child abuse.

>It's just bullshit. People making problems out of thin air.
Isn't this most emo/screamo anyway?
>tfw no gf
It's just people getting shit off their chest

yes but some guy/woman whining about how they dont have a bf/gf is a least a thing. PATRIARCHY/INNER MISOGYNY/COLORISM isnt.

>PATRIARCHY/INNER MISOGYNY/COLORISM isnt
In the first world maybe not, i don't know since i haven't lived there. I live in a third world shit hole and i see all that stuff everyday first hand.
While this band is from texas they obviously are from a mexican close context. I've been there, same shit.

anything "inner" is complete bs. or am i internally sexist/racist? lmaooooo. sorry to hear about you living in a third world shithole though. which one?

I won't argue this tho, it's too overspecific. Using 'misoginy' would have been enough.
I live in Colombia

True. And ah, ok.

i know nothing about the genre...

i like this, any recommendations based on this would be much appreciated (yes, i know its not screamo, kinda sounds like it i guess?)

youtu.be/ithwm854CI8

>yes, i know its not screamo, kinda sounds like it i guess
not at all.