Girls are SO confusing!

Girls are SO confusing!
>meet funny cute 7/10 girl, have met eachother a few times,
>finally after a while i notice how shes more friendly with me, catch her looking at me alot, laughs at every joke i make
>obviously signs thats shes into me (without sounding too smart)
>ask her out to watch a movie, says yes!
>we have an awesome time, talking a bunch before and after the movie. Find out we have THOUSAINTS of things in common!
>in the end walk her to the trainstation, gives a hug and goodbye, but keep talking a bit more, comes a bit closer to me
>gives second hug goodbye, longer than the first, (kiss possiple? but does not)

THIS GIRL i'm so freaking shure is into me, how she looks at me when laughing (either with friends or at the movie we watched), agrees that we have a bunch of things in common, and has the same "feel like we've known eachother for a long time" feeling.

BUT, when we're not together (just text), she seems very uninterrested, not really chatty or anything. So I'm so freaking unshure if this girls into me or not!?

ignore her and post her reaction

Stop fucking spelling sure like that and I'll give you advice.

OP here.
Jesus, I sound arrogant when i read it all back, like "OF COURSE she's into me!!". Damn...

But this movie-situation is after a while, after hanging out a few times, and a BUNCH of other stuff i havent mentioned of "signs" you know.

My point being, how i feel its SO obvious, yet not at all there when were NOT around eatch other.
Is it just because you cant be as personal with text?

>I sound arrogant when i read it all back, like "OF COURSE she's into me!!".

Based on what you said, she is into you. Don't be stupid.

You can never be sure, op. Never.

Next time you see her, try and rape her OP, it'll work out :)

Maybe it's the kinds of things you say in your texts (or w/e)? Just calm down and try to Engage her physically (assuming you've already Demonstrated value)

You've got to be shitting me with this dear Abby garbage.

OP here
It's also what i think. But also, she never gives yes/no answers whenever i've asked about hanging out "sometime" (the movie thing was a specific date).
Always comes with a "yes shure we can hang out. Though, i've got some stuff the next couple days" or something, which gives kinda a "yes/no" answer?

probably because you are so fucking poor that you use a train

Nigga, u tried it
NOW WATCH

This means she has other swinging dicks banging on her door and she's got options so you're not super important

Fuck off faggot. Don't want to help OP then just gtfo of his thread. Goodness gracious gay lord.

Maybe she doesn't text you frequently because you type like a total fucking mongoloid. Try writing messages that don't read like you sperg'd all over them.

It's possible that she just likes acting flirty because it does something for her, but she does it with every guy, or...

It's possible she isn't a big communicator when not in person. It's great that we have texting and stuff to stay in constant touch with one another, but it shouldn't be expected of somebody to be social when not together. Keep that in mind. If what you said is true and not some creepy neckbeard skewed version of things, then you're fine. Just make sure she doesn't get bored of you.

Ask her on a direct date. Instead of "hang out" she might want confirmation that you're willing to go further. Good luck user

OP here.
I find humor in your post, i salute ye. (also im european whitch is why i spell like a tard).
Great point on the social thingy, we might have great cemistry when together, cause we can work off of eachothers reactions and such, while on text... well, yeah....

Other people i've talked about had the idea that maybe she's shy, if she IS into me. The "not being that chatty" COULD be a possible "i dont think what i write is good enough" kinda thing, without sounding too square?

Into you.
Not into texting.
Might be banging other dudes (probably yes).
/Thread

OP here.
Great idea, thanks!

dont worry where you are in the relationship more than that the relationship is treating you the correct way. it takes more courage to do things irl vs via text messaging, and it pays off in your confidence. just move forward

>she never gives yes/no answers whenever i've asked about hanging out "sometime
this is women.
it Is a common trope of the species
"what do you want to eat?....I don't mind"
Though they do fucking mind.

what we have to do as men is take the bull by the horns and go in, so in your case just push the kiss on her if it feels right. or be blunt and say can you give her a kiss.
make sure you word it like that "can I give you" instead of "can we kiss" or "can you give me"
women logic. asking makes you weak and strong at the same time.

still I'm guessing you are a kissless virgin and this is your first date....ever.
In my culture we kiss on the first date fuck on the third, so maybe for you a kiss will be your third date and a fuck on the 7-10th

ever which way you will always be a massive faggot and sure is spelt sure not shure

100% factually accurate and correct.

I didn't know we were on Reddit. I was 'unshure' at first, but after the THOUSAINTSTHTH thread about middle-teen issues, I'm breddy shurrre we arrr.

LISTEN OP, seriously I'm happy to hear your interactions with this chick, she's definitely into you, dont listen to these bitter neckbeards trying to bring you down.

some people just aren't good at communicating through text. Don't let it affect your chemistry with her IRL. Could always face time too

OP here.
This is the anti-beauty of the internet, that i cant really post all my info of "who i am, what i've done" and such in a short readable post, so i was "sure" a bunch of you would think i was a fat neckbeard who sees the situation from my own POV, and not from the scared girl who doesnt write back's POV.
I'm not a kissless virgin, i've actually slept with 3 women (again, cant really prove this, so take your bet), but this girl is TOO amazing to screw up, which is why i'm making such a fuss about it. But thanks for your colorable respons

OP here.
God i love this fucking place! I have self-humor and you gave me a good laugh, Sir!

>THOUSAINTS
>SHURE

No wonder she doesn't like you when texting.

Topkek

O shit dude I'm literally going thru the exact same thing

You're gonna look funny sucking my dick with no teeth fuckface

I'm afraid of Walmart. I just needed to share.

I wasted my trips on you faggot

Fucking lost it