Share people's lives getting ruined

Share people's lives getting ruined

did he an hero?

bump

Kek

Bump

Sup Forums... oh Sup Forums... i wish i had some material to contribute. i hope the other faggots have something.

/ϟϟ/ Sieg heil /卐/.

trash

I remember one with a teacher and anons ended up sending the school warnings about him or something

Brad Pepe

Get out of here gamer from mars

Maddie cogill anyone?

Does anyone have anything with that kid who made vines or some shit with abusing his dog and cumming on his wrestler toys, as well as having an funnyjunk account or whatever with pro-pedophile posts?

So much newfaggotry it hurts my eyes. "Hey guys! this man is doing something to entertain us, lets fuck his life up. People will probably continue to try lighten up our day if we do this. Lets fuck over a fellow Sup Forumsrother!"

Lurk moar please.

>Sup Forumsrother
Leave

I know right. Then people wonder why nothing interesting happens in Sup Forums any more

Ooh, so edgy. Better not let your mom see those comments. I'll tell you again, lurk moar.

that was honestly kinda brutal tbh.
I mean the guy was being an idiot, but actually purposely trying to ruin his life for the keks is kind of a dick move

I cringed.

Kids here today are so eager to be part of the smallest lulzworthy shit they don't think twice about friendly fire. First thing that moves is possible target. Back in the days we supported our brothers who tried to entertain in different ways, to achieve bigger, greater lulz. Imagine what they could have achieved if they worked together? Instead of wasting time doxing each other. Maybe thats why they are stuck posting screen caps of past years..

this

bump for potential

This.

faggot

agreed... so sad... maybe we should make a movement.

I know. We used to get better lulz by being ass holes to other people, not each other.

>implyng i want to be on your team

Then you can go to tumblr you got

Ruining people's lives? Don't we already have something like that? I think it's called "feminism".

HAHA

>>>/reddit/

I was there.. Such greatness... Exept Sup Forums is s bunch of fags because op was not the fag this day.