Just smoked weed for the first time

Just smoked weed for the first time.
My heart is beating super fucking fast and I keep getting a weird feeling in my chest. Is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSwi-PkbSIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not normal, but not unheard of. Happened to me. I was scared but ended up fine, just being paranoid.

Freaking out about freaking out is just going to freak you out more. You'll be fine, fuckhead.

do you know what strain?

youtube.com/watch?v=OSwi-PkbSIo

Happened to me once. I stood up too fast and passed out. Knocked over my cousin's DVD stand but it was all good after that.

medfag here-
yeah, it can be. THC can elevate heartrate, and if you've got an underlying condition it might give you tachycardia, but that's about it. Just chill out and try to enjoy it. Maybe try eating some fruit or something.

it means you're a fag. get on your couch and watch star wars

no

shit dude what is tavhycardia

Probably dying

unusually elevated heart rate. That's all. If you're 90 and have congestive heart failure or something it might be a problem, otherwise it's entirely benign.

>benign
harmless, sorry. You're fine, OP.

you're having a weed overdose your chance of dying is 100%

I had panic attack once and next morning i woke up dead

This

holy fucking shit i cant stop laughing at this shit
this is so fucking me right now hahahah

anxiety attack probs, happened to me once

go beat off

not easy to tell you this my friend but you contracted weed induced heart disease, chances you won't live to see christmas this year

did you go to bed alive?

Yes i was alive when i went to bed, how the hell you think i can wake up dead if i wasnt alive when i went to bed?

but who was phone?

i don't know that like some quantum physics shit, man.

Sign that you're gay

You lucky motherfucker. Drink something cold and fruity it'll taste like heaven

why not pizza?

Why not both?