Why aren't more asian sports in the olympics?

Why aren't more asian sports in the olympics?

1. ping pong

2. sumo

3. Bo Taoshi

4. Buzkashi

5. Da Tuoluo

6. Kabbadi

7.Sepak Takraw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCiT7Ba5OdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ping pong is already in the olympics and sumo isnt necessary when we already have wrestling. and the rest are literal who? tier

>mfw Sepak Takraw

They should bring back demonstration sports and let countries show off their local shit to the world

That way Charlotte 2028 could have pro-wrestling and it would be awesome

LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=tCiT7Ba5OdM

If ping pong is an olympic sport, does that mean like bowling/pool/billiards and shit are olympic sports too? Like damn that's kinda gay, even by the >international sporting community eurofag levels of gay

Sumo is fucking awesome, it's totally retarded but awesome

what are the rest of those things? pokemon? da tuolo and sepak tekraw sound like shitty bird NPCs or something literally wut

Fuck off weeb

>we already have wrestling
What is this, like every year before this?

Badminton

For ex, here are the Badminton players representing the USA

Japan's best event at the Olympics is Judo - 36 Gold medals

No country has even twice as many Gold medals OR total medals that Japan has in Judo

Judo (柔道) was created in Japan 134 years ago

South Korea's best event at the Olympics is Taekwondo - 40 total medals

No country has even twice as many Gold medals OR total medals that South Korea has in Taekwondo

Taekwondo (태권도) was created in South Korea 71 years ago

I don't know what half of those are and I'm asian.

this is kind of cool but do they ever have a rally

Can't wait for based badmington
We may actually have a shot at the bronze 2bh
Best Badmingtoner in the Americas coming through (and he's not even asian)

>fatass slap
>a sport
nah

>forcing a meme

No country has even twice as many Gold medals OR total medals that China has in Badminton

The only other two countries relevant in Badminton are South Korea and Indonesia (and Badminton is by far Indonesia's best sport at the Olympics)

Is bukkake an sport?

Guatemala has only won one Olympic medal in history - a Silver in the Men's 20km walk last Olympics, and he'll be back this Olympics at age 25 and as flag bearer of Guatemala's Olympic team

as for Guatemala's best badminton player, age 29 Kevin Cordón, this is how he has done:

2008 Olympics
>selected as flag bearer of Guatemala's Olympic team
>lost his Round of 32 match versus Bao Chunlai of China

2012 Olympics
>lost his Round of 16 match versus Sho Sasaki of Japan

2016 Olympics
>?

i don't know what ching chong ling long means in that list but i want that feet only volleyball game they play in thailand or some shit in the olympics

>1. ping pong
Already in.

>2. sumo
>athletes

>3. Bo Taoshi (Flagpole grabbing)
Takeshi's-castle-tier. Not a sport.

>4. Buzkashi (Goat grabbing)
An horse is not an athlete.

>5. Da Tuoluo
Beyblade is not a sport.

>6. Kabbadi
Another meme combat sport like Greco Roman wrestling.

>7.Sepak Takraw
This is a good sport.

Asians are mathletes

I used to work with an Indonesian guy during my line cook days. He was a good dude. He read his Jehovah's Witnesses magazines and made me dank food at the end of the night, everything full of garlic

He is my only experience with Indonesian people, and judging by him, they are good people

Ugh I hate Asians

bukakke?

The only one I agree with is Sepak Takraw

They should remove chinawinslol from the olympics though

Cool story bro? You do realize Indonesia is the 4th-largest country in the world, right? As for Olympics, their best sport by far is badminton, and Indonesia and South Korea would dominate the sport if China was bombed off the map
>Indonesia’s Tommy Sugiarto reacts after winning against Thailand’s Boonsak Ponsana in Singapore

Genuinely curious, have any of you in Europe or the Americans played badminton at school? For me, i went to a top-division high school in my state (top 5 in my state by enrollment), all men/boys too (no girls)...my class started off with 310 boys and graduated 250 boys, we had a public tennis court right on the side of campus, and i took private tennis lessons and played my whole life because i lived in richer areas with free tennis courts nearby and my Mom loved tennis, yet the coach we had at my high school that *was* a good tennis player himself (we were from same neighborhood) never took us to the public tennis court right next door to campus to play tennis, but he did make us play a good bit of 2 v 2 badminton in our basketball gym

Why is seppku not an Olympic sport? We could have OP participate for America!

Because there were no Asians in Ancient Greece?

judo, taekwondo, kendo, table tennis, badminton, what more do you want you weaboo faggot?

of the 29 Gold medals awarded in Olympic history to Badminton players, only 1 went to a player from a non-Asian country: 20 years ago to the legendary Poul-Erik Hoyer Larsen of Denmark (now 50 years old)

Do Asians post on Sup Forums? Right now its 10 min to 4-5pm in the afternoon in Beijing/Toyko as all Asians are getting off work. None posting here tho. They don't don't understand English so why would they?

You do realize the Olympics of Ancient Greece have been dead for at least 1,600 years right? 16 centuries ago

The Olympics we are talking about are the modern Olympics which began 120 years ago (1 century ago)

15 centuries difference