Hi Sup Forums I'm disappointed of women actually I fucking hate women I fucking hate their lies and inconsistencies...

Hi Sup Forums I'm disappointed of women actually I fucking hate women I fucking hate their lies and inconsistencies, I hate their sluttiness and stinky vaginas, I think all of them are whores all of them only cares about niggers dicks and money all of them are lying bitchest unfaithful prostitutes disloyalty leeches and please don't get me wrong I hate homosexuals even more.
What's wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're still breathing.

Nothing is as satisfying as a HATE FUCK

hate 'em so fuck 'em

I suggest you go outside and try to meet people.

You still haven't killed yourself

Fuck you bitch

Looks like red pill rage. It's understandable. You'll grow out of it. Doesn't mean you'll love again but at least it doesn't hurt as much as it does right now. We're here for you, OP.

OP is a deeply closeted faggot.

I'm very far to be a neckbeard I feel like I can't stand all the bullshit and deceive.

That guy on the bed broke the chain! He's probably like: "I wanted to get sucked not suck someone else, ew!"

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Please tell more, are all female untrustworthy cock craving bags of hormones? Are they capable of being faithful?

And then of course there's that one faggot who just HAD to wear socks to the orgy

Probably not.
Probably.

End of the day, it's up to you as far as willingness to suffer for female-derived pleasure. You don't have to love to live a meaningful life.

You need to grow up

Guys do the same shit. You are so frustrated w females because you are so attracted to females. You want something solid and real, but it seems to not exist. If you are a good guy, there is a woman out there for you. If you are not, become a good guy.

What's your experience? What are your expectations with women nowadays?

Lol, you're a pathetic looser, aren't you, boy?

you just havent met a girl who isnt like the others youve seen. Once you find that one girl who has the same interests as you and likes you for you, then youll be happy

...>solid and real but it seem it doesnt exist

Really ?? Fuck man

Jaded. Long-term relationship. She cheated. FWB here and there. Now I'm just trying to grow up. Apparently I'm more attractive now that I'm not interested. Stupid how that works. Maybe women like guys who have focused aspirations.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that it seems that way.

You don't like tits enough.

Your problem is that you're still treating them like some kind of mythical fairy or something.
Women hate guys who they can walk all over.
Go out and punch a bitch right in the face. Hard. Like you would a man.
Just do it!