How does Palestine have an Olympic team when Palestine doesn't exist?

How does Palestine have an Olympic team when Palestine doesn't exist?

they brought their own chair to the UN. that's all it takes to become real nation these days

Europe paid for the whole team too.

so you can be a country even though you can't point yourself out on a fucking map. that makes sense

>Palestine doesn't exist
palestine does exist, it is thecountry jordan and the region isreal. but the jews took over isreal and call it a country now.
still both of those countries are palastine.

Ummmm, yeah, Palestine does not exist. It was wiped from the planet!

See this? This is bait.

Under your logic, Czechoslovakia is still a thing.

where the fuck is petoria

in reality it can be argued. palestine was never a sovereign state for one. if you wanna go way back they're really just a bunch of squatters after the jews were removed from israel. the jews eventually went back and took it.

Palestine is some made up bullshit around a very little bit of truth. Like climate change, or prostate orgasms.

everyone knows israel was devided between the palestine and israel after the second war. (israel getting a bigger half plus jerusalem (which was on the side of palestine). in 1948 they had a huge ass cival war where egypt eventually got involve as well. long story short israel wins. palestine does not exist anymore

This.

do i need a visa if I'm staying in the ottoman empire longer than three months?

Did you mean it's unfair Israel having 2 teams and the rest of the world only one?

Trips prove Palestine is israel

trips confirm truth

because muh brown people tears and muh human rights and suffering

i guess if you complain enough in this world about being oppressed you can get any damn fuckin thing you want. everyones afraid of being racist these days

Same reason Antarctica doesn't have a team.

>Lehappymerchant.jpg

It won't be long until Black Lives Matter have their own olympic team

It'll probably win all the golds too tbh

yeah some super tall and ripped street ball playin olympic team that just wins at every damn thing

Thought the same thing when i saw puerto rico

Wait until Anita Sarkeesian, Big Red, Zoe Quinn, Laci Green have their own team.

I'm always surprised during an event when they play Mexico's national anthem and it isn't "La Cucaracha"