What are the bachelors of Sup Forums watching?

What are the bachelors of Sup Forums watching?

my life wither away

>shoes indoors

top pleb

good call, i just took them off.

The Life and Times of Tim was a great show. The last season started to get a bit shitty, but it was fun while it lasted.

you fucking pushover

Just watched a very disappointing ending of Banshee. Fuck, I'll miss that show.

now take off your pants

I don't agree. Third season was when they doubled down on the absurdity and it really paid off. Action Packed Heist, Fall Foliage, Pudding Boy, The Sausage Salesman, and The Celebrity Who Shall Remain Nameless are probably the best episodes.

i watched 'dig' because i thought it was a 10episode series but it was cancelled and now im hanging in the air

Just rewatching Community - such a great deconstruction of the Sticom genre

I'm watching The Witch and then after that Zoopolis. I'll probably spend too much time on Sup Forums to watch a third one this evening.

No doubt it had some good episodes, I just thought it was funnier when Tim was more of a pushover. I thought the ending to the series was pretty fitting though for Tim.

Blacked

Melodramas and romcoms

do americans really lie on the floor wearing shoes when they watch TV?

That ending was worth it not getting renewed.

there's a coffee table

is this in a hotel?

kek

Do chinks really watch tv sideways?

I'm poor and I'm watching movies on my laptop. It's still better than getting a tiny tv like OP. What the fuck is this shit?

>Zoopolis

Fucking Euros

Great movie though

That tv looks absurd in that space

Dual monitor desu

Americans are filthy

>Fucking Euros
Oh, it's Zootopia, my bad. Actually in my (Euro) country the titles is Zootropolis.

>wearing new balance

Fuck I am trigged....

Please move the unit over so the door can open

Is that a light switch just above the tv?

Ugly unit

Fingerprints all over laptop screen

I just rewatched The Skeleton Key, The Drop, Shutter Island, Ant-Man and The International on tv.

>>Fingerprints all over laptop screen
you cannot avoid this

It looks right to them with the slanty eyes

BANSHEE

Went out on a high after a very dissapointing season. Cup Final now.

COME ON PALACE

Do you live in Lubbock?

You have a big cuckshed

man does that tv look sad, just look at all the empty space around it

better only have the small ass laptop and save till you can get a bigger screen, I mean fuck you probably can't even see the subtitles when watching foreign movies

I'm not a 65 year old Asian woman so my eyesight is fine

well i just got a gf for the first time in a long time
so im not technically a bachelor but i still feel like one

anyway, The Last Days of Disco Bluray extras/commentary

Atleast pull your couch/seat closer

but really get rid of it as soon as you can, Sell the playstation or something.
Your opinion on movies doesn't matter if you watch them on a small ass screen from 5 meters away. It's like you are watching them on your phone, same perspective

What?
Open and close it just by touching the edges maybe? In what situation do you have to touch the middle of the screen?

>It's like you are watching them on your phone, same perspective

No, iPhone 6s Plus is actually really dank and ideal for cinéma, larger, better perspective than that.

Only Lovers Left Alive is the last film I watched. I want to watch another Jarmusch movie tonight but I'm not sure which to go with. I haven't seen anything of his pre-nineties or The Limits of Control, so I'll see one of those probably. Only Lovers Left Alive made me want to watch Dead Man again though too.

Down By Law is really good. Watch that.

your moms dick

Just saw the end of season 3 of 'the 100' and 'Thursday'. The 100 was kinda shit, Thursday was good.

I'd say Mystery Train.

There was a watchlist thread last night so I let Sup Forums pals decide my weekend. Last night I watched The Double Life of Veronique. Next is Drunken Angel, Victoria, and Entertainment.

Also rewatching Mad Men.