I hate my life and I'm going to end it this weekend. I am always the scapegoat in my family for everything...

I hate my life and I'm going to end it this weekend. I am always the scapegoat in my family for everything, I've been fucked over by trusted people too many times to count I've lost everything twice. I mean everything. I was accused of a horrible crime I didn't commit, the charges were all dropped because I never did it, but I had to leave my small town because they have small minds. The woman who did it said she did it on purpose just ruin my life. Do I leave this earth quietly and just disappear. Or do I get some small satisfaction in life and ruin her life too before I leave? And what do I do in return or will karma get her in the long run.

Kill her

Ruin her life. You are an 'agent' of Karma. Get it?

How, just murder suicide.

write a book about it - dont be stupid

No kidding she ruined mine, I've lost everything and she did it on purpose, she's told people.

Don't do it OP, if someone tried to ruin your life then an hero is just a way to make them win, you're moving, a new start should mend everything

I thought about that, but I'm in such a state of depression suicide I can't see past it

Burn it all.
Regain your honour.
Arrive at the hall of your forebears in Valhalla.

Yeah but does karma get them eventually because, I've seen her do this to other people too

go hero or go home

Hey OP buy me Xbox live gold and the master chief collection
Get in touch with me by my snapchat jamesloli or my kik jameshernandez654

Well then do it so the next poor bastard doesn't suffer what you did. Valhalla awaits.

I am trying to walk away and not retaliate but I am so angry, another reason I had to leave every time I would see her in town I just want to strangle her.

If you're serious about ending it then at least get some revenge first. Eye for an she and all that. Make them pay then go out like a boss

Karma does not work that way idiot, Karma cares about balance, not about being fair, seriously a lot of people would welcome the need to have a new beginning instead of continuing their same boring routine.
Just embrace it nigga, new friends, new people, new goals, more places to know, etc

Well then how does it balance out? How can someone purposely ruin someone's life, lie to police etc and nothing happen to them

Dont kill yourself OP you pussy just move town and start a new life

Stream your an hero, faggot.

Actually not only did nothing happen to her but she actually got attention cause she played the victim yet I'm the victim

I did move, I'm trying pretty hard, I've lost money on lawyers a good job, a reputation, I have nothing and she's fine, she better off.

How will you plot your revenge?
Do it right. I believe in you.
Anything is possible.
Do something heinous.

Karma doesn't exist and it is unfair to see people like that do fine in life (assuming that you are telling the truth) but I would say you should get revenge but as long as it is within reason (so nothing illegal) and then just move on and forget that bitch

Karma doesn`t work that way
You can start over I have been in the same road but mine was treason and an ordered kidnapping.
sorta destroyed my life I really don`t want revenge so much but I even sometimes dream the guy who betrayed me, trust me iv`e even prayed.
Start Over Think about getting money first, make that hate into getting money then you think about taking revenge or not.

I've never anted revenge more in my life you have no idea, but I left town moved far away, blocked any contact even from other people that know her, but she'd done this to other people and she will do it again.

Well it must be a pretty sad living to live off a lie, you can cheat everyone around you except for yourself, what is it that she did to you OP?

Never heard that one before not OP an agent of karma.
Nice

Yeah I am trying but it's so horrible what she accused and she's still shopping the story around telling people I was charged when it was dropped right away.

dude are you 12? excommunicate. start your own empire. I moved out of state, deleted all social media because I was friends with all liberal cucks who made me want to drink fucking bleach, and I am so much happier now. collect numbers from people you can tolerate, and completely cut yourself off from the rest of the world.

Yeah that's basically what I have done but I'm taking shit from my family too over it. I moved across the country blocked everyone that associates with her, but I'm so angry and so exhausted at the same time.

Everyone has a price, obviously you cannot do it yourself would be prime suspect start sending weird letters with newspaper cuts, that really creeps people out can buy you some time.
Write to a Pen Pal or a Serial Killer giving her address.
im not saying you should I just came from church and im messing up again

You wont do it OP. You're a sissy faggot with no balls.

don't kill yourself that's just the icing on the cake for her, who ever helped her, her friends she confides in about this shit - obviously she does.
If you made it out tell your family you don't want to go into it since there is nothing you can do, block them for a while if they wont drop it.

you can't drink poison yourself and think it will kill your enemies.

just give it time and try to build a new life.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Then stop her? If you're to end your life, devote it first to saving the inevitable future lives from being harmed by her wretched soul.

Thanks, that's probably good advice, I thought about that too. Success is the best revenge, I'm just so exhausted having to claw my way through life. This was the icing on the cake for me after years of other major life shit

there's nothing wrong with revenge, or justice. lots of heinous things happen every minute.

this sounds more than justified. do what needs to be done. do what your life narrative has been called to do. be the instrument you've been created to be.

don't yield to self-policing provincial inherited ideological interpretations of morality.

create your own fate and do what you feel is just.

i had something similar happen, my job really saved my life. it can be a really high stress job though and i had to go back to my home town but the way i look at it is that it's really a small world and it really would of followed me around a bit anyway.
at least you got out and have a chance to take a break from them.
give it time, you got a new life now.
plus if something bad happens to them you have an alibi not being anywhere near them. :) a man can't be expected to do everything himself tbh

Honestly...dude... Don't be such a pussy with this shit. Small town guy here too, and I know the feels. I detest it. And I've been implicated by people, too.....and in one particular scenario that is sounding awfully similar to yours...

Yeah, at the end of the day, you're just like any other one of us maggots tucked into the earth. It doesn't matter if you kill yourself, so why bother?

Drink some beers... fuck some women, or whatever you're into, and don't let these mental midgets dictate your life -- or influence your decision to end it.

One day you might be pleasantly surprised and say "damn, I'm glad I didn't go through with that shit" --- or maybe your life will still be shitty 20-40 years later, but then who cares? You'll be dead eventually anyway.... The "bla bla bla I have nothing to live for" bullshit is just that. I won't say "look around, life is beautiful" .... but don't let some cunt, and the fact that you've had a couple of restarts, let you sever your existence....

Don't let them win. Divorce yourself from that shitty town, your family, etc, and kill your existence that way. Change your name. Do whatever hedonistic shit makes you happy. Because, why not? Your life -- relative to your death -- is short enough as it is...

My .02. If that mode of thinking doesn't help -- and this chick really did intentionally want to ruin your life -- then sure, rape that bitch, maybe cut off one of her limbs so she won't forget you, and then off yourself. You'll go down as the sick fucko that she probably first vilified you as. My narcissism would tell me to kick that kind of dirt off my feet, relocate, change my existence, and then maybe mail your shit to her every year on her birthday (why the fuck not?). Have some fun with it, and don't be some cliche turd who ends his life over this bullshit.

Rape murder suicide

I agree with this. Sounds like you have it rough OP because if you an hero everybody is probably going to laugh at you. The only proper retaliatory action is to succeed in life and rub it in their fucking faces.

Kill her and then yourself. Or better yet, go on a mass stabbing so people will shut the fuck up about gun control

Karma doesn't exist unless you make it exist, dumbass. Do something about it

^this OP don't fucking payattention to these hypocrites. Fucking kill her and cum all over that bitch.

Fuck 'em all. Move away, make your own life. Never look back. Always forward.

I really envy you OP you have a great reason to live: revenge-justice, think of yourself as the count of Monte Cristo. If you don't have a way to revenge right now just make a new life and wait, get the resources and do it. Just don't forget your sacred duty

You're an idiot. OP please, I've been through a lot and know a lot just fucking kill her. She ruin your life. Write down that all feminists are fucking clowns on her dead corpse when she gets cremated

I just want some justice, I know I won't get it but that's what i want

I'll to discern in that point my estimate friend. Your idea is so silly, just killing someone is, indeed, a very stupid revenge. Eye by eye is the way to go OP, she ruined your life, now you have to ruin hers. Make her suffer, take her away the things she loves most, then, and maybe then, you can end her life

CAN'T PLAY OVERWATCH WHEN YOU'RE DEAD

Revenge OP. Do it and restore your honor. Go full berserker rage and suicide by cop. Valhalla awaits you.