I just don't want to be alone

I just don't want to be alone.

Ask someone else.

Not for the movie mang. Just in general

If dubs say "actually fuck it, you wanna just cuddle instead? Who knows, it could lead to...more ;)"

You could always kill yourself

That is an option:^)

this is best response so i roll it. But remove the smiley face.

is she close to you? a friend? do you have mutual friends/anything that would bite you if things don't go well with her?

Rolling

We are best friends and we have a lot of mutual friends. Her boyfriend is a douche that plays soccer. But I lift and I'm enlisted in the Marines. We just connect well and there is never a dull moment. It's great, it's wonderful.

She hates you. Move on cuckfag

Roooooollllllllling

Op Kek wills it

Judging by your facebook conversation, there seems to be some dull moments my friend.. She doesn't seem to into you.

Do you want more with her or not ?

I mean when we are together.

Trips of truth?

Prove it OP.

Hearing nothing but bad things about suicide squad so far. Take her to a different movie

Joking. We should just fuck tbh.

taking girls to movies is no good strategy. Take where someplace you can chat and do stuff rather than just sit in silence close to each other for 2 hours

OP here. Seeing it by myself:^)

This. Movies is a shit tier date unless you're already in an established relationship.

Tell us how it is once it's over

Aye I'm a chick and, I think the best date would be going to a library or something, or getting coffee. Something casual.

I'm sorry for you bro.

Stream it and pretend that you are on a date with Sup Forums. :^]

Or use this pic as your qt gf

How about a free all expense paid trip to poundtown, bitch?

At least they have food here...:^)

That's always good.

That list looks awful. We have Chunky's up here, much better than that.

>Sausage special
Well we know OP's crush won't be getting that tonight

lel

I got the mozzarella sticks

keep on rollin' rollin' rollin'

In reality you might have been friends once a while ago, but you led on too much and she never felt that way about you so now its awkward for her to be your friend. She is trying to push you away and get you to leave her alone and let her and her boyfriend do their own thing, but she is just trying to be nice about it all. And being nice about it is what a lot of guys misinterpret as interest in you. You're not the only guy she's like this with either. She doesn't really want to talk anymore, but she doesn't want to be a bitch about it.

This. Just drown your tears in mozzarella sticks, and try not to come off as desperate with the next girl you meet.

We've only been friends for like 6 months. And I don't lead on at all. I've rejected the notion that I like her.

>superhero movie
>being anything but horrible
>mfw

>I lift and I enlisted in the marines
Wow bro, thats really fucking interesting.

The movie is about to start bros. turn this into a reaction thread or whatever

Hell of a lot more interesting than soccer and douche