Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

about a few months ago i confessed to a very close friend about my feelings for her, things didnt go so well for me. so i cut contact to avoid being friendzoned and shit.

*cue 2 months of crippling depression*

fast forward to today, she suddenly messaged me asking if i still had feelings for her, and i said no(lies), and she asked me how i did it. because she has feelings for another guy (close guy friend of mine) now and she doesnt know what to do , so shes asking me for advice.

im in between drinking cup of bleach and jumping of my window right now.

what do /fit.? actual realistic responses are really appreciated. like put yourself in my shoes, what would you do Sup Forums?

bump

Unrequited love sucks but it's a part of life. Just be her friend, give her advice, and move on. If that doesn't work then just cut contact again.

bumpity

i just feel really bad about myself, like i mean nothing to her at all. im also fuckingggg pissed and angry, godamn

You mean something to her if she trusts you enough to ask for advice about her life.

right now im trying to be graceful about it and just talking casually, but it feels incredibly unatural and going against every fibre in my being

Ate you retarded, dont help someone who turned you down, either move on or kys, your choice

im my perspective it seems like im a disposable emotional tampon that she can still abuse even tho we havent talked in months

Then just stop talking to her then. It won't get any better and you're just going to keep getting hurt.

but i dont want to be that hateful friendzoned loser who hates someone because he got turned down, i want to be a good person, i want to be a gentleman, without being too fake and totally ignoring my emotions

Femanon here.

Depends how she turned you down. If she was nasty about it then don't give her the time of day. But if she did it as if she still wanted to be friends then by all means help her if you want. Remember, you could have still been friends if you didn't cut her off (although I know why you did it, I probably would have too).

Long story short: if she still wants to be your friend and she turned you down as friendly as she could then take the opportunity to be her friend again.

>inb4 tits or gtfo, just trying to help a Sup Forumsro

Just don't get involved m8. Just be like I can't help you but don't say why or something. Just let it go and move on to the next. That's what she did.

Block her, if she's not fucking you then there's no point in talking to her, it will only hurt you.

thanks, she was really nice about it. she even asked to meet up when i was ignoring her cause she didnt want to lose a friend like me. but she thinks its selfish of her to do so. so we didnt meet

but the thing is im not even sure if i still want to be her friend anymore

Step 1: set up livestream
Step 2: call her a cunt and send her the liveatream link
Step 3: hang your self on livestream
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: profit

>Block her, if she's not fucking you then there's no point in talking to her, it will only hurt you.

exactly she wants attention and ego inflation, her story that she wants 'advice' is fucking nonsense

It sounds like you've got a good friend there user and it would be a shame to lose her. However, I know from experience that sometimes it's too hard to even see them let alone be friends with her.

If you think you cant just leave it altogether. And for the record, its a pretty shit thing to do to go to someone you know fancies you for relationship advice.

Also if you dont want to be a fucking douche then stop lying to her about how you feel because now she knows your pain. If you respect her you will be honest with her instead of telling her there is an easy way out you pathetic fucking shithead.

Op is a pussy, it's obvious he's going to be her friend and convince himself that's it's a good thing hahahaha fucking pathetic

Cut contact man. Be honest with her and yourself and move up buddy. Godspeed

Remember user, you owe her nothing and she owes you nothing. It is completely within your right to walk away or be her friend. Either choice is morally acceptable and you will have no reason for regrets. You will have to use your own judgement about which choice is the right choice and be brutally honest with yourself with regard to your own personality.

Keep in mind that it is in fact over and she will NEVER return your feelings.

First off, how old are you?

Bruh I've been down that road before. If you have feelings for her still and she doesn't DO NOT TALK TO HER! I can't stress that enough. It will fuck your life up.

Your other option is to not have feelings for her and just be friends. But that could be next to impossible if you don't have a will of steel.

This.. this right here is why you get friendzoned.

>Just be her friend, give her advice, and move on

cuck

>i want to be a gentleman

tits or gtfo

Shes using you to feel good about her self

cut her off and find a girl that's acctually into you

Wow, what a total fucking cunt. I guarantee she knows exactly what she's doing to you. Ignore her and never look back

you can never be friends with someone you like, only pain you will find.

you can never be friends with someone that likes you because you would be taking advantage of their kindness and their time

honestly, you can't really be friends with females.

Don't reply further. She's trying to cuck you after sending you to the friendzone. You owe her nothing and you have to retain some measure of pride. You made a move, it didn't work, but you were open and honest, which takes major balls. Now it's time to move on to bigger and better things. She can't shoot you down, then ask you how to get some dick from another dude. That's some seriously cold hearted, selfish bullshit. You don't need her. Stay strong. Move along.