Black man from Southern California here. I'm at work and it's currently raining and I have nothing to do...

Black man from Southern California here. I'm at work and it's currently raining and I have nothing to do, so ask me anything.

Proofs pls

i really, really, really don't care.

Why do blacks always bring up race into everything

how hard is your work ?

Proof of what

Yet you responded

On a board with an overwhelming white majority, I thought I'd interject a different perspective. Don't like it, there's the door

Easy least. I'm a security guard at a gated Community.

I sit in a pretty nice guard shack all night and shitpoast

whats the worst/best thing of being black?

>overwhelming white majority

Black is very uncommon but the amount of yellow and brown posters would probably shock you.

Why are you black?

Get out my lands nigger nuisance

Best thing about being American black? EVERYBODY copies us. Worst thing, it's nearly impossible to be seen as an individual, everyone always assumes the worst, regardless.

MIKS ET MEE TĂ–IHI!!?!?

My ancestors come from a land where everyone is black

>t. guy whose family immigrated in 1900 talking to a negro whose family was shipped over in 1650 about "his land"

Sorry friend, comprends pas

u Bbloods or crips?

Neither

These apes have only been in California since the 20th century they could be sent back to the east coast and the South for what I care. But really it should be africa

Why don't you go home then where everyone is black?

I one went to WA and people gave me looks when i started speaking spanish, i seriously thought they were gonna lynch me in the spot, is that common for you lad?

What advise would you give a white swiss guy who want to visit Compton? Will I be left alone if i mind my own business?

Why don't you go back to Sweden? Weren't the Rus of Swedish stock?
See how ridiculous that sounds? Same thing applies.

Not really amigo, I don't speak Spanish. Plus I'm a pretty big guy, so anyone trying to "Lynch" me will have the devil's own time

Anyone called you a nigger? And what did you do?

Compton isn't nearly as bad as it once was. That said I'm not from there and have never been there, so I wouldn't know. I just read the news and it says they've cleaned up alot

Fuck SoCal.

what are your thoughts on thicc ass bitches?

Unless you're a wetback your """people""" have only been in CA since the late 19th century (probably more recent).
CA is a perfect containment zone for hippies, liberals, plastic people, blacks, Asians, and all manner of brown people.

no you retard, jesus crist why are americans so fucking stupid

why do black people cause such a disproportionate amount of social disharmony?

Some shitfaced drunk old white guy did once in Sacramento. I just ignored him. I love how people think that word kills all blacks. I was never a slave, didn't live in those time, so that word has zero meaning toe. That's like me calling you an Auh. It's like OK is that an insult or what because the word has no meaning to me.

Love em, can't get enough of em.

Liberals

>That's like me calling you an Auh
>Auh
What?

Oops

What I meant to say was, I'm no sociologist, but anyone who thinks about it for 2 minutes can see.

You take a bunch of Africans hundreds of years ago, use them as slaves, deny them education, make learning to read illegal and dehumanize them for centuries. Then get to the modern day, you only give them rights in the 1960s, but they're coming off a culture of ignorance and subservience for hundreds of years and everybody expects everything to be cool overnight. It's gonna take a long time before things in the black community are right, not to mention the prevailing culture of ignorance that pervades said community. But I see positive changes happening and have hopw

Did you ever dream of a big, strong slav forcing his way into you? Maing you feel weak and in need of protection?

My point exactly.

No, all fags must die.

Europeans settled in north america 26.000 years ago. Its ancestral european homeland.

Would you hurt Magic Johnson's son?!

>But I see positive changes happening

the massive increase in murder?

it's an IQ thing. nothing will ever change.

I agree it's ancestral European homeland, but which Europeans settled here 26,000 years ago? Siberians? That's a stretch calling them European, vikings were only here 1,000 years ago.
My point is that the yank poster is probably some jumped up descendent of 20th century Euro refugees and has no more clalm to it as his land than a black.

There's more black millionaires now than at any point in history. The thug culture is slowly being replaced by hipster shit. Look at black youth music in the 90s gangsta rap, and look at young black music today, it's a lot less gang related and violence-glorifying. Nothing happens overnight, especially in terms of human development.

do you have a bbc?

how often do white bois ask you to fuck their wives?

It's a liberal policy thing and it can change.
Amerindians in Canada are 3 times more likely to commit a crime than American blacks, it has nothing to do with IQ. Also consider a place like New Brunswick, 2nd lowest IQ score in Canada, but one of the safest provinces.

>Amerindians in Canada are 3 times more likely to commit a crime than American blacks

proof. also, African-American IQ is 85. Native Americans are about 87.

is it true California girls will suck your dicc on the spot if you are an European with an accent?

do you wish you were white?

or rather, do you wish you weren't black?

No.

I wouldn't trade being black for anything.

>No.

wow what a disappointment, I thought they were all dumb as fuck.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Why do police hate niggas ?

Why do black people think Trump hates them when Trump hasn't said anything that could even be remotely construed as being offensive to black people?

Why you drink so much beer ?

Why the fuck do black people call whites "cracker"? What's next? Fucking Digestive?

Why does your kind do this?

Why do you eat so much chicken ?

WE

WUZ

are you descendant of egyptian queens and kings?

Why yo pants gotta sag ?

American blacks are Rakija drinkers.

African-Americans actually exhibit a highly refined palate for their socio-economic strata.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Why you ain't got no job ?

Have you ever been to Baja California?

Is it true that California runs out of water?

Which are the most beautiful states in the US?

Was your father in the Vietnam War?

there's no niggas in poor europe, stop being edgy.

>saying nigger on Sup Forums is edgy
how about you fuck off back to plebbit?

Why you call them hoes bitches ?

Why you scared to go to court ?

Im a motherfuckin nigga man, I ain't all that african american shit
Fuck that im a nigga, I ain't mixed, I'm a nigga

Why you daddy run off ?

I'm 100% nigga

He probably meant hunter-gatherers from Old Europe (Europe before the conquest of Indo-Germanic people(s)) during the last ice age.
It is assumed they had crossed the Atlantic on canoes following the ice edge.

I've reported this thread for racism.

Why does your kind do this?

Many times

Assumed by whom? There are no widely accepted European contact theories prior to the settlement at L'Anse aux Meadows circa 1,000 AD.

What is wrong with celebrating Easter?

I don't know, ask a black person.

Any American care to respond to this?

What the fuck is this real?

I'm 200% nigga

Do you like black American's "soul foods" of southern USA? There's also habit to eat livestocks' guts and I like these foods.

Do you like Cajun cuisine? I also want to try them someday.

That is why I wrote "assumed" and not "proven"
Assumed because of the similarities of Clovis and Soltureen culture, but also simply because it was possible to cross the Atlantic on a canoe during this period and it would be highly unlikely that people haven't done this when they had 10,000 years of time

>cajun cuisine

Reminder that Cajuns are Canadian

*There's also habit to eat livestocks' guts In my country

Were they French Canadian?

Why is it considered offensive to mention black people liking chicken? Everyone loves chicken and most black people have southern culture.

Also could you out-grill the guy in the pic?
>that feel when jealous of black American cuisine
>that feel when no black grandmother to make me awesome shit

Every time people make fan of Japan's Christmas KFC, I'm a bit hurt.

because only an inferior subhuman would prefer chicken to pork

>many
>times
are you retarded? or do americans commonly answer four completely different questions with just two words?

He might be busy or not in mood to answer.

many times

Many such cases!

Why do burgers get so angry on Sup Forums if you say they like burgers? It's the same thing, if you say something in a derogatory enough way it will be interpreted as derogatory by the target, no matter how actually pejorative what you're saying is,

no, he's just being a faggot. Pretty sure I've been in threads by this guy twice before, he always just gives one sentence answers to everything for like fifteen minutes and then disappears

Do burgers really get triggered about liking burgers though? I think it's funny and I've seen a lot of posters play it up as well.

I'd say 70% of posters know how to properly handle it but there's always one or two turbofags that start trying to prove to everybody that they haven't set foot in a McDonalds in a decade and get inexplicably angry about it.

the 70% of American posters that can handle burgerposting = the silent majority of black people in the US (I imagine most of them are able to handle racial humor like normal functioning people)

the 30% of Americans that can't = the annoying NAACP/BLM faggots that ruin the fun for everybody else

>Southern California
>Raining
Dude, in Europe its a mini-ice age, how cold is it and does it ever snow in southern cali?

>that feel when Tyrese abandons you like he did with his son
>that feel when in all forms except physical, you are the wife's son

Are you Angolese?

Because Trump does not like black people and has been vocal and active about it.

Wouldn't rent apartments to black people and practiced other discriminatory acts against them by providing different lease terms and conditions. He got sued by the justice department twice for discriminating against black renters/buyers.

He took out a full page newspaper ad calling for the execution of several black teens that were wrongly accused of a rape and attempted murder of a white female jogger.

He's thinks being black is easy, that black people are lazy, and that you get more handed to you just for being black.

He's been against the black lives matter "movement" (am black and personally think blm is silly) using the dismissive phrase "all lives matter"

He propagated, stoked the fires, and fed America's xenophobia and racism during his presidential run. "Lets build a wall" "Mexicans are rapist" Ban Muslims (many of whom are black) etc...

He's been known to call people niggers,

Plenty more i could type but i think that gives a good idea of why nearly no Black Americans support him.

Why do you think anyone cares?