ITS TIME TO RANCH IT UP

ITS TIME TO RANCH IT UP

Sup mellow, you wanna do some hokey pokey on some freshman 15's in the quad?

#benghazi

HAHAH SO EPIN RANDOM XD XDX XDX DXD

You're being so narcoleptic right now dude.

No disrespect. Do you squirt? I ain't trynna drain your meat flaps, I'm just hashtag askin'. My boy's trynna pop a drain in your beef glands, but I'm just trynna write some Super Nintendo Yelp reviews. What are you readin'? Mein Kampf?

You ever fingerblast the ocotomom in the octagon?

sup mellow mike

im meetin up with some oriental background actresses later, you know they can get vert bro

PSYCHO IN MY MIND LUNATIC HYSTERIA
WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I GOT DIPHTHERIA

OH I SAID IT

season four when?

BIRD UP

>>>/reddit/

buzz me mulatto

I think one of the reasons I love this show so much is because it's so utterly unapproachable and unaffected by attempts to bring it in to line with "mainstream comedy". Eric and Hannibal have complete creative control and they do whatever the fuck they think is funny, even if it's 20 minutes of bird up jump cuts and bad greenscreen that ends with a focus group saying they didn't understand the show and that it wasnt funny.

It's a miracle that the show was even commissioned in the first place, let alone awaiting a fourth season.

When's the fourth season?

>It's a miracle that the show was even commissioned in the first place, let alone awaiting a fourth season

its adult swim, are you not familiar with T&E

Tim's company is also producing it. Hence the creative freedom they get.

Oh the irony of this post.

YEAH LET'S GIVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO CHRISTINA APPLEGATE

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

*slurps up vomit*
lauren what is up with you today

Surreal and random isn't the same thing. Eric Andre's humor is the definition of Kafkaesque comedy.

Turn that poop into wine!

Pep Pep could you please stop ironically shitposting

Thankyou!

Do you think Margaret Thatcher has girl power?

Do you think she utilized girl power by sending paramilitary death squads into Northern Ireland?

John Wayne once said "I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsability." Why did you retweet that?

Eric already finished editing it.

What are you queer squirts doing, having gay lunch?

this and tim & eric are what i would imagine if you let some youtube poopers make their own tv shows. just pure, chaotic fun.

Hey, you heard that new Jerry Sanduski CD?

Tim and Eric basically invented the YTP style

season 4 never