Girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me yesterday and she won't tell me why we broke up

Girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me yesterday and she won't tell me why we broke up.
Could use some cheering up Sup Forumsros

i could use a picture of her

N
I
G
G
E
R

Shes banging some nigger. You got cucked m8.

She's fucking another guy. Just cut off all contact and dont look back. If ya got a girlfriend once you can do it again.

start lifting, use this to boost your confidence. get a nice haircut, clean yourself up. get a better bitch and make her feel nothing but jealousy and anger for not keeping you. there is nothing else you can do, follow Sup Forumsrosif.

trust in me.

You totally got cucked

Same thing happened to me last weekend. Literally don't speak to her in any way, shape or form. She's being a selfish cunt. You're better off without her mate

Ask her if there is someone else!

exactly this. i thought i had a hot as gf then she broke up with me. used that shit as motivation to lift and get shredded and fit. god damn she was like a 4/10 compared to what i've been getting now.

If you buy this you mean so much to me youre a retard. Delete the texts, delete her contact, never talk to her again. Thats how you get true revenge. That being said, 1 girl isnt worth the time or effort, itll get better op, cheer up. And go fuck someone else

Tell her to tell you or you'll never speak to her again, then, when she tells you, never speak to her again.

"It's time to chew ass."

sorry bruv but she is banging some other guy, probably black.
start seeing new girls and break all contact with ex. my spirit is with you

I did and see said there's no one else, she kept telling me that she can't explain why which has been killing me lately

Tell her that you are glad now that you are a free man and can now go and fuck her best friend

girls break up for only one reason and that's because they've lined up some new exciting dick. that is literally the only reason

Not gonna lie you got cucked and dont speak to her again it will just make you more upset just forget about her and move on

My friend did hook me up with a partner gym membership actually, hopefully i can get back on my feet

listen motherfucker
you never EVER listen to a bitch that says she wants to stay friends, it's ground for saying "I don't like/love you anymore, but if I can't find another guy we can still sort of fuck"
DON'T DO IT OP
TELL HER TO FUCK HER NAN AND DELETE HER NUMBER

lol are you fucking retarded? women love to articulate their feelings endlessly. if she's being vague, it's because there's some new cock she can't wait to gobble up with her south-mouth

You're* you illiterate fucking faggot

Dated a girl for 5 years, broke up with me out of nowhere, best day of my life (at the time it sucked), you'll realize it eventually Op.

There is no hopefully.
There is only do.
Create the new envisioned man of God.
Be the very best human being possible.
Make her pleasure herself at night to the thought of once being able to have your seed.

Trust in me, Sup Forumsro.

>I want to be your friend still

i really hope you said no

She either fucked another guy or is lining up to fuck another guy real soon

Delete her from your life and never look back, it will hurt for a little while but in the long run you'll be happier, and much better off

OP she is fucking someone else or is about too, youre better without that bitch. They never admit it, you shouldnt either.

Throw her to the curb. She's trying to put you on her hook. You two will never be friends.

she's riding other cocks

what kind of sorry excuse for a human being do you have to be to refuse to tell your partner why you're breaking up with them

she just a whore dude dont worry about it

Tell her you're going to fuck her friends, sister(s) and mother as a no hard feelings gesture.

this is relevant
listen to what this man says about bitches
never look back

This f a m

I can relate to this.

OP, you need to listen to this guy. Also, dress better.

Deliver the results op! Take our advice and apply it to exchange with her. Include the best friend revenge fuck too

this is the new man guide

well shit I said yes because first girlfriend bro

If she broke up with you just like that and not in person without reason, then you should totally forget about her bro. She doesn't deserve your love. A similar thing happened to me, only worse.

>I still wanna be your friend
>I still wanna be a part of your life

aka I still want you to do stuff for me but no sex te he

Don't be a cuck

First law of physex

She boned another dude and feels bad about it. She did you a favor.

Talk about the most insecure way of handling things. There's no need to "lift weights" and "show this girl that she made a mistake." If you were truly confident you would not think like this or think you have to "lift weights" to prove something. Just be healthy, be confident and move on knowing that there's better out there for you. There's someone that you will love that will love you just as much. Let her go and keep your chin up. No need for the insecure nonsense. But by all means I'm not saying you shouldn't excersize/ dirt properly

Not trying to be an ass, but yeah, she's been cheating on you.
I know better, i've been there.
Refuse to be friends with her, the reason why girls do this is to have you as a shoulder to cry on or as backup in case her new boyfriend/fuck buddy doesn't suit her.
If you want a little revenge, just stop talking to her for good, this will make her feel rejected, which is one of the things girls hate the most.

Had a similar experience a couple years ago. Finally came out that she thought I was unambitious and would never do anything with my life. (I'm from a wealthy family and she was from a work to survive kind of family) Sucked at the time but now I see all the shit that you're just blind to in a relationship. You'll pull through bud.

This guy gets it

Wants to stay friends
>says you mean so much to her

But won't give you a reason why other than you both need to grow up?
>Didn't have enough respect to break up in person

OP, she cheated, either mentally or physically before dumping you.

For your mental health, drop her from your life completely, or she will make your life hell

Go to the gym and never speak to her again. "I still want to be part of your life" is code for "I can still extract non-sexual/non-romantic value from you somehow". When a relationship is over just bury it and move on.

Tell her to fuck right off.

Seriously, she's just trying to have the benefits of a relationship with you while she fucks someone else. Don't put up with it.

Speaks the truth. My ex said these exact words and she's a hoe

If my gf ever broke up with me like that, I would cut her off completely. If she can't give me a reason why she wanted to break off something that wasn't broken, then fine. She wants your attention and if you deny her that then your being the better person and moving on with your life. That's not even going into what she did to want to break up
>Don't let her control you bro, stay strong

>"you mean so much to me user"
>but i dont love you
>and wont fuck you anymore
i feel like i was lucky, when my ex dumped me she didnt want to be friends and hated me. i understand there is no explanation for this female behavior,but still like wtf.

She's fucking someone else, or at least thinking about it with someone in her friend circle. Sorry it's not cheering you up, but it's reality.

>tfw you have a momdom fetish and taking the lead is a turnoff for you.
( not the diaper wearing momdom kind i like to believe i'm still a fairly functioning member of society)

Don't mean to be a douche but you're not exciting or satisfying enough for your girlfriend and she most likely already has a beta orbiter to cling to or she's been fucking chad for a while. Most girls will find a new guy to cling to before dumping their boyfriend/husbands because they can't handle being along. Trust me iv been through this. Also the "I still want to be friends" statement is bullshit. She either wants you to be her emotional tampon where she can talk about her current boyfriend with you, or she want to keep you as a backup in case her new relationship doesn't work. Immediately cut off contact with her. It's not worth the emotional burden of seeing her with another guy.

never ever ever EVER go back to just being friends. You're asking for your soul to be ripped out. being close to someone you aren't over is fucking torture.

you're never going to get over her unless you cut all contact for at least a few months. Don't torture yourself for no reason, you have nothing to gain from it; it won't bring her back.

also, she won't even give you a straight answer after a 2 year relationship. That's fucking bullshit and you know it. "I care so much about you, but I won't be honest with you." You deserve better, faggot.

Trust me, cut all contact. Don't text her, don't answer her calls, don't creep on her facebook; just get away from her. The first month is rough, but once you start getting over her, you'll realize how much better off you are.

A nice and honest answer, am I on Sup Forums?

well I did throw a "faggot" in there.. but what can I say, I'm a nice guy.

Haha fair enough, good day mr.niceguy.

and good day to you, sir.

The anons saying make a clean break are exactly right. I've been there, we've all been there. It sucks of course, but do an activity so you don't sit and torture yourself about nothing.

Expect at least a few texts from her with the "Hi! Whatcha doin? Just wanted to say hi and hope you're doing ok" Which means "Hi! I've noticed you've been ignoring me so I just wanted to see if I could rip off the scab a little."

tell her to fuck off and cut off all contact.

trying to "stay friends" with someone you thought you'd love forever is absolutely fucking horrendous

She fucked someone you're close to. Seriously.

Same thing happened to me. When I asked her why she would always give me a vague answer.

She would come whining to me about how one of our mutual friends wouldn't talk to her because of some drama bullshit then got super pissed that he got back together with his ex because she was trying to get with him.
Then she had to stick her tendrils out to try and find anybody to take her.

Forget about her and do you. Once some time has passed you'll realize you're better off without her and you'll find someone else.

HAIL SATAN PRAISE THE DARK LORD THE PRINCE OF LIES LIVES IN US ALL

I'll cheer you up!

Have a free Suave Turtle

>while she fucks someone else. Don't put up with it.

just utilize her trust and belief that you are a tool, you might be able to get laid elsewhere

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FOR LET TH BODIES HIT THE..... FLLLLOOOOOOOR

>south mouth
Top zozzle

My girlfriend left me for this guy.. what should I do Sup Forums?..

This

Good for her. You shouldn't have to explain yourself when you break up with someone.

12 years ago my gf of 7 years went back to England with her family to visit. Ended up cheating on me and we broke up. Similar style messages went back and forth till I found out what happened. It's called projected guilt. Saw her last Thursday for the first time since then. Both of us married with kids now. It's still fucked up cos I know I'd leave everything just to get her back. It's a fucked up feeling hating someone and still loving them. Good luck leaving her behind mate, don't do the friends thing it's a fucking gut wrenching exercise.

Get a new girlfriend.

You workout? If not, the gym is a great way to take some time away, get anger out, and make you feel better about yourself. While you're out making mad gains the girl is sitting waiting for you to text her back. It's fool proof really

Get yourself some testosterone enanthate and tren, start lifting the shit outta yourself, get some usmc style haircut, fast forward 12 months-> dis ungrateful bitch gon die of jealousy. Fucking hoe.

Feel with you b/ro, but trust me that's the way to go!

Become Hitler and enslave the fucking world. I'll proudly be your right hand man.

anyone got a screencap of that story that was posted the other day where OP was some beta, fell n love with a girl who eventually left for an abusive BF so then he roided up to beat him senseless?

Nah, do Test E, deca and Dbol to bulk, then use tren and test prop to cut.

No, I forgot to cap. That story was amazing though, please tell me someone screencapped

Ok this is how i got my ex back after 2 months Sup Forumsro

I cut the contact between me and her, the only way she could contact me was sending me an sms. She also said we could be friends and shit, i refused.

After not talking to her in 2 months, she missed me and wanted me back, try that

Fuckin great story. Please tell me some user got a screencap

Well you are pretty right dude, I just didn't knew about the availability in the US.
Over here in germany the only roids on "medical quality" you can get your hands on are testo e and tren.
But of course, when it comes just to packing on loads of size, deca dbol testo is the way to go. (I Just don't trust the asian u-lab shit I get over here in germany)

go to ashop.in
they have balkan pharma shit that they ship worldwide. You can get Pharm grade deca and Dbol, Dbol is cheap, too

Think I might have a look on that one for sure :) thx:P

Agreed. I fucking need a screencap of that story. I might steal some ideas from it for the book I'm writing. Absolute gold, plus it was weird and specific enough that IK it was true

My gf of 2 years also broke up with me a few months ago, we were best friends, we knew everything about each other and have seriously perfect chemistry and personalities and shit.

Listen to these Sup Forumsros. Do not talk to her, do not be friends with her, it sucks, and maybe 5 or 10 years from now you could be friends, but even then that shit does nothing but hurt you.

I have done everything I can to never interact with her, and I haven't been this happy in awhile.

No problem Sup Forumsro, have fun gettin massive

Fuck her new boyfriend in the ass, that'll show her who's boss

I know it wont feel like it, but congrats OP, youve taken your first step into a larger world. A world free from female tyranny and illogical needs to fullfill their baser emotions. Shrug it off, deal with the pain and remember, its only temporary and for the most part, it isnt real.

nypa

Just because his girlfriend broke up with him doesn't mean she is on a new dick and if you think that's definitely the reason then you obviously have no experience with girls. Most girls are much more emotionally complex than men because they process each and every feeling and don't usually just hop dick to dick if they are a decent human being. Not saying when you get dumped she isn't sleeping with someone else but get your fucking heads out of your asses thinking all girls breakup with their boyfriends just to suck a new cock lol

Any b/ro saved this????

I'd let her know that you already have friends and you're sorry but you're only going to have people in your life that have a positive effect.
Get in shape. Clean yourself up. Read more. Find better women but don't get tied down. The best revenge is a good life.... Then it's time for revenge becauaw fuck that noise. Wait for her to come crawling back. Ruin her life.
>currently fucking three exes who are married
>spent most of my teens and early 20s pining and suffering because of these 3 whores who cheated and left me worthless
>started living for me
>better job after better job
>i've lost almost 100lbs
>suddenly im a very good mate because im in shape and have money
>they all are fatter and married
>each one contacts me individually
>i've been fucking them as much as i can for weeks
>poke holes in every single condom
>I'm going to knock them up and make those lying cheating whores raise my bastard children
>i've been saving and planning since i started living for me and losing weight to move to another country to start over anyway
>it's only a matter of time now :)

Someone saved it right?

Got any nudes OP? Facebook Profile? Share with the b/ros

Damn....I'm all out of ass...

Lying whore detected. Tgfo.

Settle down.