I think I might an hero. What is the best?least painful way?

I think I might an hero. What is the best?least painful way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That seems like an effective way but I don't have $100. Any cheaper options?

How can you not scrounge up $100 before you die? You're going to die, you don't have to pay it back

Fair point

Cheapest and easiest way is by train. If you are afraid of the pain or the trauma to the train conductor, then the next cheapest is by jumping, which can be unreliable at times. You can also hang yourself. Buy a rope at home depot or something. Calculate the accurate drop required to snap your neck and you won't feel anything.

If you're worried about pain then you don't really want to commit suicide

Thats not at all how it works

>Get some tubing and attach it to your car exhaust, then chose where you want to lay at rest, either in your car or room.
>Connect the tube to your choice, seal off all exits to the T
>Stay in your spot and wait for the Carbon Monoxide to kill you

It'll make you very very sleepy and hallucinate a bit and eventually it'll knock you out and you die.

why go the boring way?
get a bunch of thin wire, fin the tallest building you can. wrap the wire around your limbs, torso and neck. fasten the other end of the wire onto something up there, then jump. people below will be showered in body parts and guts

That would require a lot of time and effort to set up. That would be a hell of a way to go though,.

OP, the helium method would be best. If not that, painkillers and vodka, though I've heard your body can reject this before you die.

Goodbye, OP. I hope death brings you the peace you never found in life.

I could probably do the pain killers. My dad has to take some for his back. And thanks.

climb into a woodchipper and live stream it

For fucks sake, dude. Don't do it. Go join a gym or something.

Tried the painkillers
Hydrocodone 10/325 and vodka
ended up throwing up and didn't sleep a wink

play Pokemon GO and walk into traffic

its really amusing reading threads like these daily.i just finished high school and have a long run ahead of me,tho everything is fine atm.Im just glad to know if I wont have any other options than suicide Sup Forumsros will be there to help me out

write down one thing you appreciate. Then tomorrow, read that one thing, and write one more thing down. Then when you're done writing the list fucking burn the pages and shit on the floor

stream it

Helium. Your body doesn't know the difference between helium and oxygen, so you'll pass out without any pain, suffering or feeling of asphyxiation.
Definitely going to do that myself when I can't take the anxiety any more, but I've managed to live with it for decades, so I might survive for quite a lot longer. Though I am tired of feeling my heart is going to explode twice pr. week.

Saved

Heroin, duh.

Even if this is B8, don't do it man, I know shit can be hard but no matter what, don't ever give up and you can make things better.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't have a clan purely dedicated towards the advancement of Islamic doctrine. I don't know who you are recruiting for, but this is a freedom-loving forum and we will fight against any incursion by outside forces, no matter the strength. We will, as patriotic citizens, stand against any hate that you or your Muslim brothers may spread. Go back to whatever 6th century shithole you envy, and stay there, as it's all that you pitiful hate mongerors deserve.

dont waste a suicide...
do a reverse Allahu Akbar and kill as manny isis cucks as you can
then u really will be an hero

check em

Why, OP? For which reasons?

take sleeping meds, a fuck ton till you pass out and put plastic bag over your head. that way, you'll be dead asleep when you asphyxiate.
this method is potentially lethal, generally painless, and will leave a peaceful looking body, it does have a number of drawbacks to carry it out effectively. Important considerations are a bag with enough oxygen to last until the drugs cause unconsciousness, ideally a bag that is comfortable to breath in whist conscious, drugs that will reliably cause unconsciousness, and to ensure there is no chance of being discovered.

Suicide is the least painful way

I did try a gym and it helped for a while. It just isn't helping any more.

But why? At least share

bumping

A few reason. I'm completely broke and am getting kicked out. I will not be able to continue school. I've been fired. I've been having suicidal thoughts for a while now (because of anxiety and because I look like a troll but I joined the gym for that). I just don't see where my life is heading anymore. And we all die at some point. I know these may sound trivial reasons and it isn't like I have completely nowhere to go. I am currently at my parent's place, Me and my dad argue about every 5 minutes though because apparently I am a huge fucking disappointment. I am just not sure about anything at this point.

how old are you?

And how old are you? (I won't give you the "you got your whole life ahead of you"-shit)

Eh, I'd wait a bit longer before actually going through with it. It's always darkest before dawn, bruh.

This gets me through the bad times right here. Give it a try.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU