ITT: 5x5 artists, last 12 months

Talk about how your year was in general, what have you been up to, did it suck, and what were your favourite music related discoveries this year. Also rate each others charts and be nice to each other.

Mine's been pretty good compared to 2015, got new gf, been to a lot of new places, travelled a lot, got to se Mac DeMarco live, got rid of the shitty people that have surounded me in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/somppup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>did it suck
I read that as "suck a dick"
but anyway it's been an okay year I guess, nothing much happened
I want to try new things and start doing new stuff next year but idk what yet

my favourite discovery this year was probably carrie underwood (or barbra streisand; I can't remember if I listened to her in late 2015 or not)

dude, i remember you from every single chart thread in the last few months, I wouldn't have discovered Enya if it weren't fot you. Thanks a lot.

+11
+1

Been a Finn year for me.

it was my first year of college and it was my best year since i was a kid, had a lot of up and downs so it was interesting

you're welcome glad you liked her

>+1
which one?

Nick Drake
+10

I started going to the gym, then an earthquake closed the gym

When it re-opened I went again, then fell off my bike and injured my wrist

It still hasn't healed months later. Don't bother going to the gym lads

bump

was it THE earthquake, infamous bodybuilder from morocco
minimal compact

My year was ok, I think I lost some weight so thats nice. I think im coming to terms with the fact that im too much of a sperg to get a gf
I wouldn't call it a discovery, but loveless clicked recently

pretty lame year, dropped out of uni because of chronic illness, did nothing much other than listen to music and try to keep healthy in any other way I could

fuck yeah steely dan

>I read that as "suck a dick"

are you going to follow the advice? it might be eye opening

will KC get pictures if fripp dies? just asking theoretically

U FINALLY GOT A TRIP NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WONDER IF IT'S PINKCHARTMAN OR NOT

not the best year

no i think they just dont like how they look in photos

this is not my year, just last 7 days
5/11

Only been on mu for like 5 months but shits been fine i guess

>are you going to follow the advice? it might be eye opening
m-maybe who knows

uh yes I did, no more confusion now
unless I forget to include it the name field which I sometimes do

>Only been on mu for like 5 months
it shows

last year was better really, though it's been ok this year (knock on wood)

I should add the Fleetwood Mac i've been listening to is the Peter Green era, not the meme era you see in the image there

My year was kinda fine.
Met a lot of cool people and had some good time with them. Universitylife is pretty stagnant at this point tho, failed the last semester aswell. But overall it's ok.
In comparison to 2015 it might be a bit worse, but not that much.

Fav. discoveries this year were Forseti (I got more into Neofolk in general), Dysangelium and Ad'hurim

Oh, and I participated in /nbbmn/ this year for the first time. I'm a long time BM listener, but these threads were really nice and comfy, and the discoveries there were great most of the time

last.fm username? fantastic artists, i love radiohead, stöö, pyhimys, meme grips, kanye and ruger

last.fm/user/somppup
I'll follow you back.

bump

Bump

bump

back when i was indie wow

Listen to The Grodeck Whipperjenny. They were James Brown's backing band, and their self titled album was a wild heaping of psychedelics and tight jams over progressively structured funk and soul grooves.
you can suck my dick if you'd like to
Have you heard Shiva Affect or 'O'Rang?
hi boku

Bump

bump